PDA

View Full Version : A very BIG thank you to all my Troopers!!!

reaper-3007
11-04-2016, 07:16 PM
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to take a moment, and thank all of my Troopers for their generous contributions in the form of Trooper Badges. As we all know, it is a laborious task to get the daily badges, and I appreciate the efforts made by my teammates. Do not want to call anyone out by name (respect for privacy) but, you know who you are, and I very much appreciate everything that you do for me. Without your kindness and dedication, it would be most difficult to progress in this wonderful game that we all love.

To my fellow Maiden family, I would also like you to know, that I will make every possible effort to earn Trooper Badges for you as well. Barring emergency, or something that is out of my control, and/or the dreaded “Encountered Error” message, please expect your daily rewards from me. Thank you again and take care. Oh yes, almost forgot… \m/ UP THE IRONS! \m/

Reaper-3007

slauki
11-04-2016, 08:41 PM
really a nice and rare post, glad that you are my trooper reaper... really appreciate people who stay positive and who spread good vibrations :-)

Shifter
11-04-2016, 09:01 PM
We all thank you as well. It is nice to log on and see 800 trooper points earned. Now if I could only log back in and finish off the 5-6 troopers that I didn't get to last night.

BillLion
11-04-2016, 09:06 PM
And thanks back at ya, brother! I use all my troopers every day (barring crashes) even when time is tight.

I appreciate you and others who do the same. Classy post.

JERSXJERS
11-05-2016, 06:17 AM
I need good troopers.
Everyday I use my troopers, no matter their lvl.
Add me and help me, please!!!
Si alguien escribe en español, mucho mejor XD me cuesta escribir en ingles y no me gusta usar el traductor jejeje.

JERSXJERS-0042

Vertax616
11-05-2016, 09:30 AM
Hi Reaper! I added you, I really need Corrupt General... Vertax-1387

JERSXJERS
11-06-2016, 12:05 AM
Thank you, but your request not yet arrived.
I sent you a request.