PDA

View Full Version : New world question to the Dev team and all players

Rayray131
11-04-2016, 08:43 PM
As I have played this game everyday since almost the beginning, I have noticed a trend. Each world got progressively harder based on the star system along side of the level system. As I approached madness underworld number of the beast, the bosses are 5 star and in the 90+ level. Beazelbub is level 100 at 5 stars. Thus being a maximum character. My question is where do we go from here? The only thing left would be to start maxing the Bosses talismans ( if they are not already done), or to give characters more than 5 stars. If that happens, do we get More stars as well? Just playing devil's advocate or in this case the Beast's advocate. Something to think about, because the game can get stale pretty quickly if you can charge through the new worlds as easily as the previous ones.

Rayray131
11-05-2016, 12:02 AM
Bump back up

FlyingV
11-07-2016, 06:44 PM
First, there is a lot of eggs being placed in the PVP basket, which with prior-promised maps, like Night City and Brave New World, will keep things more-or-less as they are now... At least for some time I would imagine.

Nevertheless, assuming that we move forward with more development simple ingenuity and cleverness can overcome the need to start a player/boss arms race to keep things interesting. For example, there could be an Eddie-only or one-toon limited dungeon, which would eliminate the need to make bosses harder than they are. You could go the other route as well and make new super bosses, which are countered not by stronger 6* characters, but by your Eddie and 3-5 toon team. After all, what happens when you have six stars? You have only delayed the inevitable and that'll become stale later.

Baba-8301
11-07-2016, 07:12 PM
I'm not that excited by PVP to be honest. Maybe it'll surprise me. I really like the idea of bigger teams, but there are a couple of pitfalls. First up - with 4 characters and 5 opponents in Rifts my screen is already pretty damn cluttered. Second, adding that fourth character really changed the way you could synergize your team. It lets your buffs power up one extra character, and you have more buffs available, especially if you can stack auras. Going with a fifth character would probably push that out of control.

One option is to have two teams per level - so your team A does levels 1 and 3, team B does 2 and 4, and you pick 4 of the 6 for level 5?

FlyingV
11-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Or survival. One team of eddie and 2 toons. 6 toons total. The remaining 4 are in reserve. One toon dies, next toon is summoned to fill ranks.