PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain "drop info"?

Kraznoff
07-25-2016, 10:16 PM
According to the "drop info" button you can find red shards/runes in Ailing Kingdom, blue in kingdom of the sands, green in battlefield, and purple/yellow in underworld. The issue is that according to the same "drop info", shards/rune drops max out at 1 star in Ailing kingdom madness, and two stars in kingdom of the sands madness. How am I supposed to farm two and three star red and blue shards/runes? Also, where's a good place to farm two star rainbow evolution runes? I've been farming underworld hard and keep getting one star and three star, but no two star.

jpmusic
07-25-2016, 10:34 PM
Three star stuff starts to appear on Battlefield (Madness, very rarely on Hard) and Underworld (hard). Even though the drop info says that you can only pull a certain colour on a map, you occasionally get a different colour one. For example I've pulled 2 star evo stuff on Battlefield (hard) the even though the drop info says I can't get them there. Keep trying and you'll get some.

Kraznoff
07-25-2016, 11:11 PM
I've experienced that too. To make it more confusing the drop info for a world is one star higher than the drop info for a stage in that world at that difficulty. I'm a level 45 so I've been grinding endlessly, but there are some drops I just don't get that are halting my progression. I can upgrade many four star talismans to five star but that's useless because I don't have the two star rainbow evolution runes to upgrade my three star runes to four star. The drop info and rate in this game needs fixing.

Trystangst
07-25-2016, 11:29 PM
I've gotten lots of evo runes (talisman) both 2* and 3* from Underworld Hard.

Vaseodin
07-25-2016, 11:53 PM
The problem lies in the same place as when we had 2 star EVO shard problems. Most of us can't GET TO underworld madness with our current roster. Therefore it's a catch 22. We need runes to evolve our characters in order to advance to madness. I am level 52, so trust me, I've been Grinding REALLY REALLY hard. I haven't got a single green EVO shard. Not 1. Got some purple, but 0 green on underworld hard (over 200 runs at this point) or battlefield madness (over 50 runs so far).