PDA

View Full Version : I just finished Underworld on Madness using only 4* characters... You can do it too.

Gonzo
07-26-2016, 04:59 AM
Since I have a terrible luck pulling good characters from my crystals I decided to level my talismans as much as I could.

As soon as I did it I realized that I was able to win a lot of levels I wasn't even close to completing before.

My team is Soldier Eddie, Allied Soldier Sentinel and Allied Soldier Magus. You know, the reflect team. All of them are 4* lvl 80.

Before you say it, Yeah!!!! It's the chessiest strat of all lol. But it got the jod done. Although, chessiest does not mean easy. I used one revive on Blood Brothers, wich was far more difficult than The Beast. By far, the most difficult thing to deal with are those taunter Soulles Demons and Stuns.

If you want I can post some screens of my talismans and that.

Kaijester
07-26-2016, 05:32 AM
So what came out of the Legendary Soul?

Mine was a Rocket Dog with malfunctioning passive skill.:confused:

Beeboo
07-26-2016, 06:45 AM
I keep getting the infinite reflect problem.

Kaijester
07-26-2016, 07:17 AM
Trolls reflect shield is a passive skill that only last for 1st turn. Spend your first turn buffing and do not attack until 2nd turn. If you have to attack, attack first before casting your reflect shield.

Gonzo
07-26-2016, 07:23 AM
You can cast the reflector shield as your last action in the first turn. No problems.

I got a 5* Sentinel Alliance General, wich surprised me a lot. He's really good. I wanted the Magus one... that dude is OP.

First 5* ever... can't complain.

Trystangst
07-26-2016, 01:56 PM
This is great news, since it means those of us with horrid pull luck can still progress.

Vaseodin
07-27-2016, 07:56 AM
I am not a fan of being forced to use a specific character. I understand Soldier Eddie is very powerful and everyone gets one, but you if you don't care for the character, it shouldn't be a required use to advance. I appreciate the tips and most of us will probably resort to using this team to advance, but it seems lame to have to use a limited number of character vs. using the team you like just because some are extremely overpowered. I don't know, maybe I'm just complaining without merit.

Gonzo
07-27-2016, 08:02 AM
I always said it in all my posts. This is the cheesiest strat you'll find right now.

I just wanted to show that it can be done without 5* characters.

You are totally right, you shouldn't be forced to use the same characters over and over. Since I finished Underworld I'm trying different team comps and ranking up different characters. In fact, I don't use this comp to grind Underworld Madness.

If I find another comp that can do this I'll let you guys know.

Trystangst
07-27-2016, 12:40 PM
I don't think you NEED any of these guys to proceed. Maybe Reflect. As Gonzo has pointed out, most of the power comes from talismans. I'm working on leveling a Dog of War to take my third spot, and even at 3* 60 it's got more HP than my Magus Allied Soldier. And he's got north of 7k.

BillLion
08-14-2016, 08:29 PM
I just finished underworld madness!

Pulled Child of the Damned (warrior) from my legendary soul. I was fully expecting a 4* character, so I'm pumped!

Kulimar
08-14-2016, 08:32 PM
I just finished underworld madness!

Pulled Child of the Damned (warrior) from my legendary soul. I was fully expecting a 4* character, so I'm pumped!

Wow, grats!

BillLion
08-14-2016, 08:39 PM
Thanks!! I really needed a powerful warrior, so he fits the bill.

Nifelheim
08-15-2016, 05:02 PM
I also finished game on 4star generals. And unlocked every secret stage the same day too

jpmusic
08-15-2016, 05:13 PM
I'm a few missions away from finishing with 4* characters too (and the help of some powerful Troopers), it can be done but you have to spend TONS of gold on your talismans :)

BillLion
08-15-2016, 05:13 PM
I also finished game on 4star generals. And unlocked every secret stage the same day too

That's great. I'm still working on unlocking secret locations on Underworld Hard & Madness modes, but the rest are done.