PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take

geri96
07-26-2016, 11:56 AM
I've sent a letter to the game support team about 5 days ago about a game-related problem that occurred to me. How long do you think it will take for them to reply? How long did it take for your support letters?

Dutch
07-26-2016, 12:23 PM
I'm still waiting to get my lost soldier eddie handed back to me as i lost it due to a glitch, i had an initial response back asking for my account details which was about 2 weeks ago but since then nothing, im sure theyll get back to you at some stage, seeing its a fairly new game with its hiccups they are probably drowned in tickets

geri96
07-26-2016, 12:50 PM
I have had a similar issue. Did they tell you anything noteworthy? I also had a character disappear, and I'm afraid that if i continue playing they might not be able to give that back to me.

Dutch
07-26-2016, 01:02 PM
not really, they asked for my device details so they could have a look into it but i havent heard anything since although i did reply back a couple of days ago to see whether theyve managed to figure out what had happened but no reply back yet.

geri96
07-26-2016, 01:05 PM
did you continue playing actively since then?

Dutch
07-26-2016, 01:25 PM
yeah i havent stopped, i dont see why they wouldnt be able to get into your account and pop the character back into your library so i would just continue playing

geri96
07-29-2016, 07:16 AM
Ah, finally:D After 8 days, they've "given back" my Eddie. Under given back I mean, they have given me an Eddie of the same kind and stars, thus I only need to power him up to the level it was before and give him talismans.