PDA

View Full Version : Raid feature for farming

FlyingV
11-05-2016, 08:26 PM
It defies logic to waste time and platform stability on an Ailing Kingdom mission with a 5-star team intent on farming. If the player wants to experience a low-difficulty mission (s)he can simply play the dungeon manually.

But what about that player who wants that second strength talisman, or the one whomjust got home from work and has 20 troopers to play through before the P.M. Reset?

Solution: Raid Feature.

How it Works:

1. Player selects map>dungeon>team

2. Instead of selecting START, player selects RAID (expending the same number of hourglasses in kind)

3. Computer instantaneously computes overall outcome and directly rewards player accordingly.

Result: player can convert 45 min of 'auto farming' into 5-8 min of raiding

Optional: RAID button color coordinates to respective skill of team/difficulty of dungeon

Examples:
- 5-star team entering Ailing Kingdom -> raid button green predicting inevitable/overwhelming success;
- Mixed 3/4 star team entering Powerslave Hard -> raid button yellow indicating possible failure outcome;
- 4-star team entering NotB Madness -> raid button red indicating inevitable defeat

ErikInVegas
11-06-2016, 09:10 AM
I was thinking along the same lines.

Everyone exists along a money/time continuum, including the publisher.

Allowing quick resolution would reduce server load for the publisher and time wasting for players and has been included in such classic non pay2win games as Master of Orion.

One of the most common reasons people drop games is they simply don't have the time to keep up with them.

Considering such, I agree that your proposal should be implemented, even if it's just on a limited basis.

Consider starting with a 5 star team automatically completes the easiest hidden level.

Try it for a while and see how it works. If it's good, expand it, if not then tweak it.

They could even charge extra action points for quick resolution.

edit:
I suggest you create a poll to demonstrate support for this idea.

Hypnos
11-06-2016, 11:35 AM
this is a really great idea, guy. I hope the devs implement something like this in the future.

Hellrider
11-06-2016, 01:20 PM
this is a really great idea, guy. I hope the devs implement something like this in the future.
Me too, need to fill 10 chars :)

osogaru
11-06-2016, 07:50 PM
perhaps one thing easy to make : the speed game could *4 or *8 insteed or *2

eddiejose
11-06-2016, 11:23 PM
I like your idea! I played a game a few months ago and something like this was available. When you won a level, you could hit a "raid" button 3 times a day on each level and it just gave you the reward.

vinicius
11-07-2016, 02:12 AM
I am currently using automator to farm. It is pretty useful, since I create a sequence of movements and just loop it.