PDA

View Full Version : Health shield buff

Trystangst
07-26-2016, 03:11 PM
Haven't tried it on my team, but man is it insanely strong on the enemy team.
Halves incoming damage, and then heals half of THAT.

Do 1000 normally, they take 500 and heal 250. They. Never. Die. And that's assuming they're not rocking another mitigation like MR Buff, or DEF Buff, or *gulp* Reflect.

I hope the player version is that strong. Though I don't think there is a character that gives it to everyone, is there?

jpmusic
07-26-2016, 03:27 PM
It works just like that when you use it on your team ;) fortunately. I used a Trooper that cured all of my team almost back to full health every turn. I can't remember the character though... maybe it was the Pharaoh Dog King.

Trystangst
07-26-2016, 03:33 PM
Hmm. Soldier Eddie (past ability that prevents unit from dying while buff is active)
Guard Dog (Passive that takes damage for anyone that would go under 50%)
Unit that can cast Health Shield on the Dog. You may not kill anything, but you'd be almost invincible.

Jennie-5128
07-26-2016, 04:06 PM
Trystangst, if you ever want to play a never-ending level, play Madness level Garden of Aset with a team like that. Every four or five turns she respawns her minions and resets herself and them to full health. I was at that level (no joking here) for half an hour this morning because I selected a not-quite-powerful-enough-to-kill-Aset-in-four-turns Trooper when farming that level, and was determined not to just drop out.

Still, I guess that's why they call it grinding LOL

Trystangst
07-26-2016, 04:21 PM
Jennie -

I remember that level! I had the same difficulties.

She uses that heal/revive when her fury bar is full....so you need to kill her off before that happens. Which is a tall challenge if you're not rocking some serious firepower.

Vaseodin
07-26-2016, 06:01 PM
I had that issue the first time I played that level. I was rocking 2 green characters so the damage output was not nearly enough to take her down! I ended up quitting after spending 40 crystals to revive.

Jennie-5128
07-26-2016, 08:09 PM
Ahhh Vaseodin, I'm a Yorkshire lass, spending ironite on revives is against my religion #TightAsADucksBum

SARGERAS
07-28-2016, 07:17 AM
Trystangst, if you ever want to play a never-ending level, play Madness level Garden of Aset with a team like that. Every four or five turns she respawns her minions and resets herself and them to full health. I was at that level (no joking here) for half an hour this morning because I selected a not-quite-powerful-enough-to-kill-Aset-in-four-turns Trooper when farming that level, and was determined not to just drop out.

Still, I guess that's why they call it grinding LOL

That occured with me today since I was going for the madness expert stage. I think that I borrowed a low lvl trooper and my other died in auto, dunno, but only Soldier Eddie stood against her (SP build) and well, 10k healing sucks D:

Back on Topic, I wouldn't say that healing shield itself halves the damage income, only heals. Sentinel Souless Demon for example gets DEF/MR + healshield for 2 turns (+1 with skill shards). I only with it was for the entire team :(