PDA

View Full Version : Talisman rework v2.4b

aur0ra85
11-06-2016, 07:12 PM
Hi, again I'm glad to see many talismans have been revamped already and I'm sure will be in the near future, but I've got a suggestion or two if that's okay?

Ascension overwhelming appears to be vendor trash at this point. I feel like a great buff/rework would be for the talisman to buff attack stat 1% of HP instead of magic. I imagine this isn't a difficult fix...

Penetrating/piercing talismans do not appear to trigger The advertised rate, and when they do it's extremely unfortunate at the effect produced is only useable for the following round. In addition, I've put them on characters that do multiple turns, if they do not trigger on the first turn, they do not seem to trigger on consecutive turns, which as far as I'm concerned, appears to be the only reason I would use a set at this time. In addition, I would like to see this set have a chance to trigger on ALL attacks (fury, power, past, present, future).

Burning/shock talismans: I would like to see this set have a chance to trigger on all attacks too (fury, power, and basic past present and future).

Invisibility/freeze/stun/void shield/vampiric: I would like to see this set have a chance trigger on all attacks as well. I'm sure some talismans would be overpowered, in which case have them only trigger on basic attacks. I'm just spitballing ideas here. I would like to see a greater freeze/stun rate with those talismans, and perhaps a reduction from the entire enemy team to a chance at the entire enemy team similar to how some of the characters skill abilities like taunt trigger (might be one bad guy, might be all of them).

I'll add to this thread later.