PDA

View Full Version : Any trooper requests?

aur0ra85
11-06-2016, 10:53 PM
I've got 26 toons at 5* now, some are pretty oddball lol. I've got almost all my eddies with Max talismans too. Do you guys have any requests or anything you wanna try? Or does standard granola Carriage rider for auto farming suffice?

Edit:
Max Eddie's: samurai (max skills), soldier, Wickerman, grim reaper, carriage rider, basic.
I just finished Wickerman Eddie's max talisman set tonight. I'm really excited about this guy in particular.
I'm starting on RTTH next. I've got a build in mind for mummy but don't have any of those type of talismans rn. I need some build ideas for rainmaker please and thanks.

And if it's not clear: all these eddies have their own, personal, level 50, custom build talismans. I've got 39 max talismans invested into my eddies alone and have 15 more left to obtain so if you wanna use something please let me know.

Aristo4
11-06-2016, 11:07 PM
I'd like to test Wickerman eddie again, its been a long time since one of my troopers used a max/max one, wanna revisit that.

+ I was too much of noob to know what I'm doing then :cool:

Aristo4
11-07-2016, 12:06 AM
Lol, wish granted, thanks.

If you want any weird ally, from mine to test, gimme a shout :cool:

aur0ra85
11-07-2016, 02:25 AM
Roger. Let me know what you think of the Wickerman!
Enjoy.

Aristo4
11-07-2016, 03:25 PM
Roger. Let me know what you think of the Wickerman!
Enjoy.

What I remembered, he's a solid/good magus eddie.

Nekroliun
11-07-2016, 05:33 PM
I dont have you but i request you put an oddball as your champ, so people could see how hardcore you are

aur0ra85
11-07-2016, 05:51 PM
I'm done. I ran out of runes.
There is a shortage in the game. Drop rate is broken. I cannot upgrade anymore talismans even if I have the evo runes to do it.
Sorry guys. This is the last straw.
It's time for a revolt.

Nekroliun
11-07-2016, 05:55 PM
Lol...

ITS TIME FOR AN UPRISING!!!

aur0ra85
11-08-2016, 05:10 AM
Guys, I'm done. I'm deleting this now. It's been a slice. Might check in to see if anything has legit improved with the drop rate later. I'll leave up my allied general, he's max skills and talismans. If I do come back at some point, please note, once a trooper is removed, they cannot be added again. This bug was posted about a month ago+. It's still there.
Sorry guys I just don't like the idea that my progress is being stalled intentionally still after they promised this wasn't going to happen again. I don't like being lied to.
Take care.