PDA

View Full Version : Lord of light level x error

Roquetas-5312
11-07-2016, 11:38 AM
Over the last 2 days have been getting server error on completion of level x
Happens 1,2 or 3 times per SOT refill

Will I still get the rewards and trooper badges for the level or am I wasting my time continuing doing the levels ?

Kaijester
11-07-2016, 11:49 AM
Same here. No reward of any kind if it occurs, it does not even count to your achievements. I've reported it to the game team and they have replied that they are working on a fix.

Roquetas-5312
11-07-2016, 12:06 PM
Thanks man
I'll leave doing it for now as its a costly dungeon

Roquetas-5312
11-07-2016, 02:25 PM
Now doing it on a matter of life and death

I'm really fed up with server errors costing players resources
I would not put up with it in other games
This on top of the fraud committed by not giving out skill shards during event on madness
With no apology or compensation

Will only be doing minimum using free stuff from now on while I look for another game to play

Reeb99
11-07-2016, 03:30 PM
It's your connection. Guaranteed. I only get that error when I'm losing my signal.

Roquetas-5312
11-07-2016, 03:46 PM
Well could be, wifi is lower than normal only 6mb instead of 15mb
But that's still not acceptable to throw up an error and lose the data without retrying a connection
And it's an instance error message as the phone vibrates on completion of level

Still it's a problem you shouldn't be getting regularly in a online game

Hypnos
11-07-2016, 03:55 PM
It's your connection. Guaranteed. I only get that error when I'm losing my signal.

I've noticed when on the train and using their wifi I get plenty of "connection error"s.

Roquetas-5312
11-07-2016, 04:08 PM
It's my home wifi so shouldn't be overloaded like a trains can be.

Anyway never payed another online game where you lose resources on an server error
And a game with the number of errors as this one I've been playing from just after the start up
And feel I've been tolerant with the issues but enough is enough after the event drops
I feel if been conned too many times to still remain loyal

R.I.P Eddie