PDA

View Full Version : Who's the most legendary?

Witkacy
11-07-2016, 12:57 PM
Eddies
Children Of The Damned
Dogs
Pyro Soldiers
Generals
Demons
Bomber Boys
Trolls
The Nomad
Angels
Golden Sons
Newborns Of Light
Other
None of them, I do

Witkacy
11-07-2016, 01:45 PM
Afternoon, folks :)

I've created this little pool for research purposes and I kindly ask you for votes (sounding like some politician now LOL)... Thanks!

Have a nice day all :)

W

megayu
11-07-2016, 01:54 PM
Alliance General
Corrupt General
Gunner CotD
Assassin CotD

These 4 are the best.

Arcturus
11-07-2016, 02:13 PM
I wouldn't label "dogs" as a category legendary, but I think the rocket dog probably fits the bill.
Likewise the angels. Angel of Fear has been a mainstay of my team for as long as I've had him (which was pretty early on, luckily).

And if this is part of the "legendary soul" discussion, I'm of the opinions that just about any character at 5* should qualify.

Witkacy
11-07-2016, 07:46 PM
I wouldn't label "dogs" as a category legendary, but I think the rocket dog probably fits the bill.
Likewise the angels. Angel of Fear has been a mainstay of my team for as long as I've had him (which was pretty early on, luckily).

And if this is part of the "legendary soul" discussion, I'm of the opinions that just about any character at 5* should qualify.

Arcturus :)

As for the dogs sure thing I was meant only those ''better ones'' if I can say that: Pharaoh Dog, Pharaoh Dog King, Rocket Dog, Hellhound etc.

Well... I am just curious of the results... Thank you for your time all who voted :)

W

MuadDib-7367
11-07-2016, 07:53 PM
Surprised Golden Sons isn't higher. Not a dud in the bunch.

Nekroliun
11-07-2016, 08:11 PM
I voted generals, eddies, the nomad and the children

Cuz theyre all pretty powerfull

But imo generals are the most op, but id rank alliance general of the corrupt seargent

Reeb99
11-08-2016, 03:32 AM
The generals change the game once you pull one. Suddenly you start building a team around them rather than your best Eddie.