PDA

View Full Version : where to loot big update runes (4-5 stars) for talismans?

blade685
11-07-2016, 04:33 PM
where to loot big update runes (4-5 stars) for talismans (particularly blue)?
Evo runes ok but simple runes?
We needs many of them for upgrades

aur0ra85
11-07-2016, 04:51 PM
They don't drop anywhere in particular. This was nerfed after the October update. Farm the highest level you can on battlefield and underworld. It sucks yes.

blade685
11-07-2016, 05:44 PM
They don't drop anywhere in particular. This was nerfed after the October update. Farm the highest level you can on battlefield and underworld. It sucks yes.yes it sucks...october is a big shit update, less of all...runes, no rare souls only totally useless simple souls....the game become a pay to win and will lose his players soon

aur0ra85
11-07-2016, 05:53 PM
yes it sucks...october is a big shit update, less of all...runes, no rare souls only totally useless simple souls....the game become a pay to win and will lose his players soon

You can't even pay to win. You literally cannot advance without runes and they drop less than the other upgrade materials.
This is a deal breaker for me.

blade685
11-07-2016, 06:11 PM
and no rare soul= only crap character, not a pay to win for new players? :)
Many players will leave the game if they must do always same thing all days for poor drop, we ll see

IceeeDz
11-07-2016, 08:08 PM
and no rare soul= only crap character, not a pay to win for new players? :)
Many players will leave the game if they must do always same thing all days for poor drop, we ll see

I started 1 week ago. I'm spending ironites on rare souls because I've only dropped 1 so far and like half dozen from achievements. I bought 3 10souls pack and only got 3 4*. My team is PSS, Angel of Pain (Blue Bat) and Carriage Rider/Soldier/Holy Smoke, with aprox. 4 4* talisman total, the rest 3*

I'm farming the boss on first world on Madness trying to evolve all my talisman and chars, but I don't even know if it's the right choice. I can't even maximize my 4star blue talisman.

My routine is: secret location, campaign with Troopers carrying, trying to enter new secret locations, and then farm all day long.

I think I'm getting bored already.

GreyMouser
11-07-2016, 09:15 PM
Welcome to Grindsville...

Ionswarm
11-08-2016, 04:14 AM
Somebody has confused the notion of making it "hard" to earn 5* characters with making it "tedious" or even "boring".

Esquatcho
11-08-2016, 06:37 AM
Somebody has confused the notion of making it "hard" to earn 5* characters with making it "tedious" or even "boring".

The funny thing is that its arguably become easier to get 5* shards, because there are so many shards floating about. Certainly, it took me much, much longer to get my first 5* character than it has to get my 2nd to 9th (since the October update).

But, I reckon they could cut back some of the lower level upgrade and evo shards and replace for evo and upgrade runes.

Having said all that, Sparton has said that he just needs to find some time to go over the data & they are going to look at a tweak. So just try to be patient and Im sure things will be tweaked for the better.

Edit: And yeah, to get the upgrade runes, highest level possible in the cosmos is the only way to go. But I would also note the importance of doing secret levels as soon as they are available! They seem to be where you are most likely to get big multiple drops.