PDA

View Full Version : The nomad ruined my life...

Nekroliun
11-07-2016, 04:34 PM
The Nomad... pretty good char right? Yep he is pretty good...

But how good is he when u have 2? 2 nomads in a team? Seems ok...

BUT WTF ANM I SUPPOSED TO DO WOTH THE THIRD NOMAD THAT I GOT FROM THE WARRIOR SOUL THAT I JUST BOUGHT??

I GOT MY SECOND LAST WEEK WITH THE CHALLENGE REWARD SOULS BUT WTF! 3 NOMADS? I really was hoping for a simple wickerman... or a hellhound...

IS IT CUZ MY GRANDPA WAS A NOMAD? IS IT CUZ IM PARTIALLY A NOMAD? LIFE SUX, imma go jump of a rooftop now... cya guys

FlyingV
11-07-2016, 04:49 PM
The Nomad... pretty good char right? Yep he is pretty good...

But how good is he when u have 2? 2 nomads in a team? Seems ok...

BUT WTF ANM I SUPPOSED TO DO WOTH THE THIRD NOMAD THAT I GOT FROM THE WARRIOR SOUL THAT I JUST BOUGHT??

I GOT MY SECOND LAST WEEK WITH THE CHALLENGE REWARD SOULS BUT WTF! 3 NOMADS? I really was hoping for a simple wickerman... or a hellhound...

IS IT CUZ MY GRANDPA WAS A NOMAD? IS IT CUZ IM PARTIALLY A NOMAD? LIFE SUX, imma go jump of a rooftop now... cya guys

3 nomads sounds like an unholy arse raping in Sentinel LoL X dungeon... jus sayin.

Nekroliun
11-07-2016, 05:26 PM
That is if you have them fully equipped...

I barely have my first nomad (which i got like 3 months ago) fully equipped with max shit...

osiris0000
11-07-2016, 07:12 PM
That is if you have them fully equipped...

I barely have my first nomad (which i got like 3 months ago) fully equipped with max shit...

Wish there was an option for character exchange! For example i have 2 FOTD Eddie. I could give one of them to you, if you were able to sent one Nomad :cool:

By the way Lord Nekroliun, i know your secret about Nomads.. They just didn't told you.. One of your Nomad's send a letter with this picture below.. You have had a Nomad ancestors hundreds of years ago as you have said. Not only GRANDPA, your big big big big GRANDMA WAS ALSO NOMAD! NOMAD MARRIAGE!

Now i start to research all nearby forests, if i can see my ancestors stucked in trees... Fear of the GRANDPA!

Nekroliun
11-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Wish there was an option for character exchange! For example i have 2 FOTD Eddie. I could give one of them to you, if you were able to sent one Nomad :cool:

By the way Lord Nekroliun, i know your secret about Nomads.. They just didn't told you.. One of your Nomad's send a letter with this picture below.. You have had a Nomad ancestors hundreds of years ago as you have said. Not only GRANDPA, your big big big big GRANDMA WAS ALSO NOMAD! NOMAD MARRIAGE!

Now i start to research all nearby forests, if i can see my ancestors stucked in trees... Fear of the GRANDPA!

Lol... well if i could id give you one for a FOTD eddie! I heard hes pretty powerful!

Also wise words, and i said wise words just cuz u said lord Nekroliun, good to kno that i still have some fame...

mjmxiii
11-09-2016, 11:48 PM
I mentioned in another post that there should be a trading feature in the game... it's annoying when you can't summon a 5* char for months and when you do, it's two alliance generals in the same day! C'mon man! Trooper trades would be killer for the game and the forum!

PerthEddie
11-10-2016, 12:04 AM
Give one to me!!!

Esquatcho
11-10-2016, 08:06 AM
Sacrifice!

It'll be here soon.... eventually.... OK, well one day at least!