PDA

View Full Version : Winning Character Combinations

bort
07-26-2016, 08:41 PM
What characters have you found to be effective in grinding? What makes them so effective? What power synergies do they have? What talismans have you found the most useful for them?

Trystangst
07-26-2016, 08:54 PM
I was using Soldier Eddie, Purple Soulless Demon and Blue Allied Soldier. All have AoE attacks, Eddie can heal and buff, Demon can boost his and Allied Soldier's attack, and Reflect.

I just traded the Soulless Demon for a Green Dog of War though. Reflect plus Passive Block? Yes please.

Eddie
07-26-2016, 08:59 PM
Soldier Eddie plus 2 good atackers is a nice combination but there are a lot more. Keep in mind that using the same talisman kind in the same character gives him extra power or abilities according with the talisman properties

Flann
07-26-2016, 09:17 PM
I'm detecting a trend here. I as well use soldier Eddie. I use a blue harpy, red pyro soldier and the green allied bomber boy. All are 4* and at least level 30 talismans. Eddie's are 50.

bort
07-26-2016, 09:35 PM
I have a 4* soldier eddie, a 4* possessed mine with the 3-set assassin talisman (magic*atk) and magic penetration talisman set, and a 5* allied general.

Both eddie and the mine have heals, and the allied general has a buff that restores health on attack. They're incredibly resilient with the ability to turtle and self-heal, while the mine does massive damage to pretty much anyone.

Trystangst
07-26-2016, 11:48 PM
I like my soldier eddie, but I'm starting to think speed of light eddie might be an even better choice for my team. Hmm.

Kaijester
07-27-2016, 01:36 AM
IMO Soldier Eddie is really awesome as he can function as main healer & DMG Dealer.

With balanced LV50 Talismans & near LV100, his War Torn Fury (WTF) can randomly dish out 10~15k+ DMG, and WTF can also buff all allies to deal extra damages.

They should really do something about those rare Eddies that are not as useful...

Anyway do cast your vote for your favourite Eddie at the Character Discussion Poll Thread~*

Trystangst
07-27-2016, 06:59 PM
Thinking about this:

Dog of War (passive, take hits for teammates when they would go below 50%). Can stun with 3 power ability.
Allied Soldier (AoE magic attack, chance to buff MR and MAG, all important Reflect as 4 power ability)
Soldier Eddie (AoE attacks, Fury buffs ATK/DEF/MR/MAG for 3 turns, can heal (which generates power, fury, and positive buffs on top of 20% MAX HP heal), generates power with occasional extra turn, and most importantly can cast Endure - which prevents a unit from dying while buff is up)

Get Endure on the Dog, and then use Eddie to heal/generate power while your team remains effectively invincible as long as Endure is up. Reflect returns decent damage while the Vanish talismans can keep incoming damage down if they trigger.

Win?

Atheist
07-30-2016, 04:27 PM
My totally broken combo, which made Battlefield, Underwold and their Hard/Madness versions as far as I have progressed a walk in the funpark.
Team: Wicker Man Eddie, Nomad, Axis Commander.
Setup & Talismans: Give Wicker Man Eddie 2 blue talismans (with HP +magic preferably) and lots of HPs using green talismans. He is a mage class with very low HP and we need this guy! Axis Commander could go with full blue ones for magical damage and Nomad you could give him 1-2 greens for some HP and the rest red for physical damage.
Battle Roles: Axis Commander is solely on this because of his high AoE Magic Damage plus the 45% Stun chance. With Eddie you will want to use his future attack Beckon. The amount of Power you receive is enough to make the Nomad spam every turn his ultra epic skill Mirage.
Alternative Choices: Keep the WM Eddie and Nomad. Axis Commander could be replaced with Allied Bomber Boy (Green) for example for heals - extra secure play - Angels of Fear, Children of the Damned , Marauders or whatever else you think is worthy....

sentinel_
08-05-2016, 07:12 AM
You are really lucky, the Axis commander is the best ally that I have seen (used from one of my friends) (the 45% stun on all enemis, not only his target, is incredible)
And the nomad, I have tried one of my friends (but he has bad lv and bad talimans), but I agree, the mirage ability is amazaing.

The best that I have found is:

- EDDIE - Carriage Rider 4* (magus) (for me is one of the bests eddies) (But I haven't found the shards to evo him to 5*)
great damage and amazing healing
great fury - remove buffs, add debuffs and damage of all enemies

- Allied General - 5* (sentinel)
His ability to steal power and energy on his main attack is amazing.
And the second ability bufffs your party with: life steal (in physical attacks), chance to crit, perfect hits (two upgrades and it lasts 4 rounds)
(When you make a crit you usually kill in one hit)

- Children of the dammed - 5*(warrior)
When he kills an enemy he wins an extra attack, really good.
And he has good damage (it scales with the life of his enemy)

The worst (at least for my party because he is the only warrior) is his power ability, it gives physical charge.
But when he has the life steal from the general is amazing, and each one buffs another.

May be a warrior eddie will suit perfect on this team (due to the life steal of the general), but I haven’t got a good one, also I have a lack of talismans,
And this is well balanced party, each character has class advantage against someone.

The problem of this game is that is really hard getting rare characters, you can’t make the party that you want, you have to make the party that you are able to.

Dutch
08-05-2016, 09:44 AM
You are really lucky, the Axis commander is the best ally that I have seen (used from one of my friends) (the 45% stun on all enemis, not only his target, is incredible)
And the nomad, I have tried one of my friends (but he has bad lv and bad talimans), but I agree, the mirage ability is amazaing.

The best that I have found is:

- EDDIE - Carriage Rider 4* (magus) (for me is one of the bests eddies) (But I haven't found the shards to evo him to 5*)
great damage and amazing healing
great fury - remove buffs, add debuffs and damage of all enemies

- Allied General - 5* (sentinel)
His ability to steal power and energy on his main attack is amazing.
And the second ability bufffs your party with: life steal (in physical attacks), chance to crit, perfect hits (two upgrades and it lasts 4 rounds)
(When you make a crit you usually kill in one hit)

- Children of the dammed - 5*(warrior)
When he kills an enemy he wins an extra attack, really good.
And he has good damage (it scales with the life of his enemy)

The worst (at least for my party because he is the only warrior) is his power ability, it gives physical charge.
But when he has the life steal from the general is amazing, and each one buffs another.

May be a warrior eddie will suit perfect on this team (due to the life steal of the general), but I haven’t got a good one, also I have a lack of talismans,
And this is well balanced party, each character has class advantage against someone.

The problem of this game is that is really hard getting rare characters, you can’t make the party that you want, you have to make the party that you are able to.

battlefield toys of death madness is best place for your blue 3* evos to get your rider to 5*

Trystangst
08-05-2016, 01:27 PM
battlefield toys of death madness is best place for your blue 3* evos to get your rider to 5*

I don't know - I got 4 the other day from Road to Ruin in Underworld Madness while farming gold. I don't think there is a *best*. Just go for the hardest level you can clear easily.

Gonzo
08-05-2016, 01:38 PM
I don't know - I got 4 the other day from Road to Ruin in Underworld Madness while farming gold. I don't think there is a *best*. Just go for the hardest level you can clear easily.

+1 People need to understand... There's no best place to farm shards right now!!! It's just RNG.

Either way, I'm gonna try a soldier Eddie, General and Harpy team. I'll let you guys now how it works, I'm sure damage won't be a problem :P

Trystangst
08-05-2016, 03:03 PM
+1 People need to understand... There's no best place to farm shards right now!!! It's just RNG.

Either way, I'm gonna try a soldier Eddie, General and Harpy team. I'll let you guys now how it works, I'm sure damage won't be a problem :P

Allied General? Not a huge fan. Maybe I'm just using him wrong (as a Trooper - don't have one of my own).

Gonzo
08-05-2016, 03:08 PM
He's amazing.

Reliable power and fury steal
Hits super hard when he has good health
And most importantly, Lifesteal on physical attacks, Perfect hit and Critical chance... All that while buffing your attack.

His Grand Strategy last for 4 turns when maxed... He was created to destroy bosses.

Vaseodin
08-05-2016, 04:27 PM
I just use a Mummy Eddie with Mummy dog and Assassin possessed mine. The only level I have trouble with is "Children of the Damned" in Underworld Madness.