PDA

View Full Version : Server incapable of handling talisman development

FlyingV
11-08-2016, 10:12 AM
When placing a pair of 1* health talismans on a toon for example, one MUST observe the following procedure to ensure server stability/that progress was saved:

- Level Talisman A to max. (Level 10)
- Level Talisman B. to max. (Level 10)
- Exit character menu to cosmos, allowing server to save progress
- Evolve Talisman A to 2*
- Evolve Talisman B to 2*
- Exit character menu to cosmos, allowing server to save progress
- Repeat above steps to max level 2* talismans to L20/evolve to 3*, etc.

Failure to do this meticulous and teduous procedure (e.g., level/evolve talismans from 1* to 3* max, then exiting character menu) runs the risk of a server error message wherin all talisman advancement progress is lost, the talis. both remain at 1* level 1, the runes are back in inventory, and the process must be repeated over again.

This issue has plagued me for months... Both before and after all October patches.

FlyingV
11-08-2016, 10:18 AM
I see kaijester has catalogued this bug in an earlier report. Do I still need to PM somebody that this issue is still occurring with me?

Kaijester
11-08-2016, 10:47 AM
My bugs list was maintain with/by the previous game team Lamia and was before the October patches. That thread has been closed and I will suggest to report any bugs again since we do not know the full extent of their fixes from their patches.

Sparton_LOTB
11-08-2016, 10:54 PM
We have a pending fix for this that still needs to be thoroughly QA'd. We'll make sure an upcoming game update post clearly calls this out when it makes it into an update.

FlyingV
11-08-2016, 11:09 PM
Thank you.