PDA

View Full Version : What's with the servers

floki
11-08-2016, 07:28 PM
It's pissing me off REALLLYYY BAD
As an hourly player for ths game, these server errors are a pain.
Please fix
Or at least give us something to make up for it

Monte47
11-08-2016, 07:55 PM
It's pissing me off REALLLYYY BAD
As an hourly player for ths game, these server errors are a pain.
Please fix
Or at least give us something to make up for it

I bet it's down for an update

Ian
11-08-2016, 08:02 PM
It would be nice if there was adance warning before they take the servers offline

Reeb99
11-08-2016, 08:06 PM
Here I was thinking I messed up something on my new phone lol. Glad to hear it isn't me.

Croxx
11-08-2016, 08:08 PM
Yeah ikr i thought i did something bad too and then i messed up the game lol...

Mizrael
11-08-2016, 08:10 PM
i was shy to be the first one to ask ^^
But it's really not nice to just do that without any announcement. or they don't know about it themselves. Nothing can surprise me with this team anymore. Things get patched,then half of them don't work as intended and some get removed by the next update. and it's always up to the players to find out and spread it on the forums, before it gets added to the "to do" list. so just to make sure:
Sparton, the servers are down (HttpServerServiceUnavailable),
thank You

decakizvode
11-08-2016, 08:20 PM
hope so that data and game will be present not to start at first level like last time and after that problem solved hope so also that dont be more than 16 hours like last time few days ago ;)

devs i keep fingers for faster fix and please let some info when servers go offline if is not some unexpected shutdown ...

BillLion
11-08-2016, 08:36 PM
I bet it's down for an update

Would be nice, but I doubt it. They usually pre-announce.

H3lls4ng3l
11-08-2016, 08:39 PM
Well I got a message this morning saying that the servers would be down at 4 pm maybe? (I don't really remeber the exact time, but I'm sure I got thay message).