PDA

View Full Version : Number of the beast freeze - known issue, we are working on it

Kraznoff
07-27-2016, 02:47 AM
You have got to be kidding me. Finally close to beating number of the beast on hard and the characters just sit there frozen. I used one of my strongest troopers and bought ironite to continue. That means I lost $3 and can't even try again for 24 hours. I'm so frustrated that there are so many huge bugs including characters that do no damage, characters that are unable to kill, frequent freezes, and the only update we got is very slight balancing on some worlds and the option for a tiny chance at a decent character for $30. I don't have experience with freemium games, but is it common to be able spend $30-$100 in a game with such a small chance of getting what you want? You have better odds buying lottery tickets. Hopefully there are some big fixes coming soon.

jpmusic
07-27-2016, 03:01 AM
The Number of the Beast, Beast's Wrath and Children of the Damned levels need some work. The devs are aware of it, let's hope we get an update soon.

Bombatomica
07-29-2016, 02:34 PM
I have problems in Number of the Beast too. Every time (and i repeat, every time) a blue children casts shield on himself, the next round the game freeze. It's so frustrating to waste good allied soldier trying to get the damned third gold skull on this level (on normal) and be stuck every time at the same point for the same glitch. Please, fix this!!

Raage
07-29-2016, 04:30 PM
I keep freezing on the final fight with the Beast on Hard as well...I can beat it easily so its very frustrating that its keeping me from progressing in the game.