PDA

View Full Version : i'm done

floki
11-09-2016, 04:27 PM
25 rare souls : 1 4* angel of fear 24 3* crap
4 warriors : 4 3*harpies
3 magus : 3 3*soldiers
2 sentinels : 2 3*soldiers

increase the drop rate or i'm out, seriously. i'll keep counting because appearantly i'm the only one that experiances this.
my brother did 1 rare soul : pharaoh eddie
my dad did 2 rares : 5* alliance general 5* samurai eddie

am i just increadibly unlucky or am i doing something wrong?

osiris0000
11-09-2016, 05:09 PM

increase the drop rate or i'm out, seriously. i'll keep counting because appearantly i'm the only one that experiances this.

It took 4 months to get my Corrupt general. I remember a day that i bought 12 rare Magus souls with my trooper points and i didn't get even 1 - 4*

Keep playing don't expect a lot from rare souls. Its a gambling. If you keep playing you will get them one way or another.

Btw your family is blessed by RNGesus except you, sorry.

blade685
11-09-2016, 05:20 PM

They just want you pay more and more, it's the secret :)
But many players will stop the game i think, all drop are shit now, not only rare souls....
I play only to find and update my characters, if not the game is dead

Browno
11-09-2016, 05:35 PM
Just unlucky. I were lvl 50 when i got the blue allied soldier, and i got the premium chars after lvl 80. So it all comes down to luck.

blade685
11-09-2016, 06:02 PM
Just unlucky. I were lvl 50 when i got the blue allied soldier, and i got the premium chars after lvl 80. So it all comes down to luck.
Yes but it was before, now 0 good new character for me since last updates, and evolution is very hard now...
If you are an ancien player you have a good team, now it's very difficult

AmBush-UK
11-09-2016, 06:08 PM

HOW Is the Angel of fear crap ? ? Its one of the best characters ! ! ! Like osiris it took me four months before I got a 4* (and that was because i evolved him Soldier Eddie one of the most versatile characters)
After completing Underworld Madness all i got was a 4* DESERT MARAUDER From a "LEGENDARY SOUL" ! I was pissed off until i tried him, now he's 5* and well used.

Its worth noting When the game was initially launched the drops were astronomically generous People were getting 5* all over the place, the devs realized they dropped a bollock and people were finishing the game too quick so have adjusted accordingly, Looking at it from that perspective helps me when i get shit drops and i'm double your level so ive seen a lot more shit drops as the majority who played it since launch m8.

Frost
11-09-2016, 06:11 PM
I had no premium toons for a log time, just recently I got a warrior troll, wickerman and some other good 4*, but none of the top Eddies or 5*.

I made my team with Soldier, Mummy and Speed of Light Eddies, PSS, WDQ, Blue Soldier, Sentinel Golden Son, etc. You can finish the game and the dungens with just "basic" toons, it's just a little bit harder.

blade685
11-09-2016, 06:14 PM
AOF is good YES, one of the top 10 troopers i think
My only 5* loot are 2 troopers corrupted general and wdk
I'm using wdk but not corrupted general now ( too weak for last insane world with my talismans, aof for turn gain is better)
My regret: didn't have begin the game at his start :)

jakalope
11-09-2016, 07:46 PM

Landing one 4* is rather poor results for 25 rare souls. I use to see one 4* per 10 rare souls. However, since the update, I have had not had the same success.

I will say, based on my experience, that the Angel of Fear is an absolute beast. I would trade 25 rare souls for a guaranteed Angel of Fear and max him to the hilt.

floki
11-09-2016, 07:48 PM
HOW Is the Angel of fear crap ? ? Its one of the best characters ! ! ! Like osiris it took me four months before I got a 4* (and that was because i evolved him Soldier Eddie one of the most versatile characters)
After completing Underworld Madness all i got was a 4* DESERT MARAUDER From a "LEGENDARY SOUL" ! I was pissed off until i tried him, now he's 5* and well used.

Its worth noting When the game was initially launched the drops were astronomically generous People were getting 5* all over the place, the devs realized they dropped a bollock and people were finishing the game too quick so have adjusted accordingly, Looking at it from that perspective helps me when i get shit drops and i'm double your level so ive seen a lot more shit drops as the majority who played it since launch m8.

haha no i meant that i got 1 angel of fear, and 24 3* crap characters :p

Witkacy
11-09-2016, 08:00 PM
AOF is good YES, one of the top 10 troopers i think
My only 5* loot are 2 troopers corrupted general and wdk
I'm using wdk but not corrupted general now ( too weak for last insane world with my talismans, aof for turn gain is better)
My regret: didn't have begin the game at his start :)

Blade :)

Well... I also started late (about august) thus had 1 4* CotD at the start (bought legendary starter pack) but apart this I had pretty much the same characters like everyone... I think that THE KEY to this game is to find right people who have great toons... When you do - you achieve big progress in the game discover secret areas with great prizes and it will help you even more than having certain characters...

As its been pointed here so many times - you have to max your talismans first... Even average toon with all talismans maxed is BETTER than great character without them or not fully maxed...

As for the drop rates - well... Not everyone is so blessed to pull a 5* character out of one rare soul... But they are truly good source of getting best characters... Yet you have to be prepared that you have to open A LOT of them...

Cheers,
W

AmBush-UK
11-09-2016, 08:13 PM
haha no i meant that i got 1 angel of fear, and 24 3* crap characters :p

Ahhhh Gotcha

I TOTALLY agree with Witkacy, Patience and perseverance and a LOT of time farming Upgrade Talis, their the key to strength.

Stick with it m8, It will pay off

AmBush-UK
11-09-2016, 08:18 PM
As its been pointed here so many times - you have to max your talismans first... Even average toon with all talismans maxed is BETTER than great character without them or not fully maxed...
Quote of the Week m8:cool:

blade685
11-09-2016, 08:44 PM
update a character full 5* 100 and max talismans=1 or 2 month of full farming now i think, 100 = 10 years? thanks dev lol
i have 0 full character since my beginning :(

osiris0000
11-09-2016, 09:03 PM
HOW Is the Angel of fear crap ? ? Its one of the best characters ! ! !

I completely agree with AmBush-UK here. Angel Of Fear was game changer for me and still he is. If you ask me to save only one character from my entire team, i would say Angel Of Fear! Hits hard with basic attack and power skill, have cool debuffs (Stun and Def Down all enemies). And yes.. Extra Turn for whole team, if you feed him with blood! Best autofarming machine out there.

blade685
11-09-2016, 09:38 PM
I completely agree with AmBush-UK here. Angel Of Fear was game changer for me and still he is. If you ask me to save only one character from my entire team, i would say Angel Of Fear! Hits hard with basic attack and power skill, have cool debuffs (Stun and Def Down all enemies). And yes.. Extra Turn for whole team, if you feed him with blood! Best autofarming machine out there.

same for me he's in my farm team