PDA

View Full Version : Is the game challenging enough?

Ddrak
11-09-2016, 09:24 PM
Some time ago my team had to fight hard and well to win a LOL X level or "Matter of life and death" madness.
Now I can autofarm anywhere, lvl X gunner Lol included.
The only fight with some chaallenge is the Beast madness, but only if I don't (intentionally) bring a very tanky eddie sentinel to bear the assassin beast first st r ike.

Please, give endgame players some challenge.

Just one Suggestion: levels where we have a debuff for decresased damage.
You can even avoid to grant huge rewards, it's enuogh to reward badass points (or something like that), dedicated players would make bloodpacts with t he Beast to be the BadassKing.
I would.

Ddrak
11-09-2016, 09:27 PM
Writing on a small screen phone in a language i learned by hobby, sorry for any error.

Atheist
11-09-2016, 09:33 PM
well, I cant say I can agree with you. I play this game almost from it's release and I can autofarm a lot of madness levels in underworld and rifts. Not everything but the majority. The problem for us old players is that we need new content. The solution is not making another epic hell difficulty level of the existing maps, but to release actually new content (bot in rift and cosmos/pvp and etc)

blade685
11-09-2016, 09:34 PM
Some time ago my team had to fight hard and well to win a LOL X level or "Matter of life and death" madness.
Now I can autofarm anywhere, lvl X gunner Lol included.
The only fight with some chaallenge is the Beast madness, but only if I don't (intentionally) bring a very tanky eddie sentinel to bear the assassin beast first st r ike.

Please, give endgame players some challenge.

Just one Suggestion: levels where we have a debuff for decresased damage.
You can even avoid to grant huge rewards, it's enuogh to reward badass points (or something like that), dedicated players would make bloodpacts with t he Beast to be the BadassKing.
I would.

Not for me thanks lol, it's too difficult with my characters to do last levels, only for you not me ok dev? ^^

PS: new world will come i think for you next year ;)

Kaijester
11-09-2016, 09:36 PM
I agree with you. I miss the difficult LOL when it was just release. I wish for a tougher challenge for endgame players.

blade685
11-09-2016, 09:36 PM
well, I cant say I can agree with you. I play this game almost from it's release and I can autofarm a lot of madness levels in underworld and rifts. Not everything but the majority. The problem for us old players is that we need new content. The solution is not making another epic hell difficulty level of the existing maps, but to release actually new content (bot in rift and cosmos/pvp and etc)

it's because you have the game since the beginning, when it was so easy to have maxed characters, it's finished for us, we are fucked ^^

Baba-8301
11-09-2016, 10:03 PM
I think what's needed is more of a strategic challenge rather than "how much damage can you mitigate / deal". The LoL bosses are definitely a step up strategically, which is what made them interesting while we figured out the correct party composition (and levelled that party and talismans where necessary). Now we are in the same cycle as most MMOs. The content is a bit stale for the 10% or so who have reached endgame, and that same 10% will knock off anything new in a week or two. The other 90% will have a hell of a time though.

Question: Assuming it is a similar step from Battlefield to Underworld as from Underworld to Night City, how long should it take for a current endgame player with a decent variety of characters to get Night City madness on farm? I'm hoping for a month and expecting about a week...

*Statistics that I have made up on the spot quoted as the inarguable truth, as is traditional on a forum...

Ddrak
11-09-2016, 10:06 PM
New contents would be awesome, sure.
PVP would be even greater.
But it takes time to develop them well and nice.
While any underworld level with 25% - 50% - 75% damage debuff is almost done.
Even those little voidlings would become scaring at -75% damage debuff.
We would have to rethink our strategies, develop new toon to answer to this new challenge, but if the most relevant reward is badass/glory/bragging points, who doesn't want to be the BadassKing wouldn't lose anything.

Esquatcho
11-10-2016, 08:22 AM
PvP would help with the challenge aspect too.