PDA

View Full Version : Greetings fellow Maidenites!

Metallion
11-10-2016, 03:14 AM
Hi there everyone. This is my first ever forum foray and it took the likes of Iron Maiden to get me here. Thanks to ALL the people involved in the making, distribution and maintenance of the game and SHOUT OUT to all you Troopers everywhere. Feel free to add me as Trooper at Cyburion-1007 but be forewarned: I play daily to give my trooper family badges and I appreciate the same in return or it's curtains for ya. Otherwise, crank it up and UP THE IRONS!

Oh, and a little about this Trooper:
Favorite: Grim Reaper Eddie (well balanced and power to boot)
Most Used: Speed of Light Eddie (the healing ability and negative status effects have saved me many times)
Least Favorite: Trolls (they look like nuclear cockroaches)
Favorite Ally: Wicker Man (like a shot of pure undiluted ATK juice)(although the Assassin Golden Son's endure ability makes it a very close second)
Favorite Hated Enemy: Sentinel Lord of Light (the revives and shields! ARGH!)

Favorite Iron Maiden Song: Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Hallowed be Thy Name (you knew i was going to pick two right?)

That's it in a nutshell from this nut. Glad to hear about any of your favs and detests as well. Peace Maidenites!

Reeb99
11-10-2016, 03:17 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Metallion
11-10-2016, 07:21 PM
Thanks! It's good to be a part of this. Cool how a Metal band can power such an awesome community.