PDA

View Full Version : Burning Talisman

PerthEddie
11-10-2016, 02:50 PM
Just a quick question here. If I put 4 Burning Fierce talismans on a Warrior does it increase the chances of the effect as I have 2 sets or would it be better to put on 2 Burning and 2 Strength?

Esquatcho
11-11-2016, 12:41 AM
The answer is - it depends.

The %ages stack. So two sets means 35%x2=70% chance of applying the burns. Is that more valuable than a set of strength, well that depends :) Personally, I reckon 35% is pretty decent and would usually take the strength to boost damage. But in a burny team, applying those burns can be pretty powerful.

Having said that, some people argue that you are better not usually using % effects because murphys law says that they will apply in the last round where they're not so useful (unless you stack them I guess).

But I dont mind them, they can sometimes pull your out of a mess with a bit of luck.

PerthEddie
11-11-2016, 01:08 AM
I was wondering if they stacked? Hmm, got 4 on my GS right now but the talismans are only at L3 as I have run out of 1* red runes. I can't say I am seeing them take effect 70% of the time which is why I asked the question.

Ionswarm
11-11-2016, 04:43 AM
They absolutely stack, but you have to have perfect timing. Crap for auto farming, but fun when you are in the driver's seat. Try my champion.

Relentless-3385

PerthEddie
11-11-2016, 05:11 AM
They absolutely stack, but you have to have perfect timing. Crap for auto farming, but fun when you are in the driver's seat. Try my champion.

Relentless-3385

Just sent you a request. You have 6 burners on him - this should be interesting :)

Ionswarm
11-11-2016, 02:53 PM
I think I got you. The certainty that comes from that 3rd set makes all the difference. Two or three of these guys make for a real party... especially with Wicker Eddie.