PDA

View Full Version : The irony of souls...

mjmxiii
11-11-2016, 12:46 AM
So after months of not knowing how to get my toons past LVL 4, I finally figured it out and actually finished the game today.... Got two 4* legendary souls for my efforts. Hell yeah! Finally something cool right? This is my reward...

Do you see the laughable irony in this? I sure do... Pharaoh Dog, (while not nearly as cool as the King is) I'll take... but the char I started out with?? Classic man... this is why if I said it once, I will say it a thousand times! Don't put all your cards in on cashing in souls!! Work with what you get and focus on building a decent team and learning what talismans work best with your chars.... everything else will fall in line... I didn't buy a ton of soul packs to summon any of my toons, I just got lucky! ....Hey Dev Team.... How about implementing that 'Sacrifice' system we've heard so much about already??

RACCAR-8000
11-11-2016, 09:05 AM
Yea that's tough, all that work . Then you pray to the metal gods for luck, and then disappointment. I guess it makes it sweeter when you hit a jackpot.

Funny story my GF accidentally sold her reg Eddie and was super pissed and didn't play the game for a week. So it's possible that someone would want a second reg Eddie.

Why not trade your Eddie to her or just sacrifice him for another soul.,,..,,,,, oh that's right you can't ° °
O

Ddrak
11-11-2016, 10:35 AM
Feel your pain.
I got a 4* Holy Smoke Eddie ("basic Eddie") and a sentinel Angel.
RNG can be a flocking bee.

IceeeDz
11-11-2016, 11:57 AM
Don't put all your cards in on cashing in souls!! Work with what you get and focus on building a decent team and learning what talismans work best with your chars.... everything else will fall in line... I didn't buy a ton of soul packs to summon any of my toons, I just got lucky!

Rare souls drop rate is almost zero. How am I supposed to build a "decent team" if I don't have any decent allies?
The only way to get souls now is Ironite and Troopers.

I bought 4 pack of 10 souls and some souls from troopers. Happily in my last pack I got a Blue Allied Soldier that is helping me to do Underworld on Hard Difficult. So now I'm with Soldier Eddie, PSS and Allied Soldier. Now maybe I can do something...

floki
11-12-2016, 05:08 PM
Rare souls drop rate is almost zero. How am I supposed to build a "decent team" if I don't have any decent allies?
The only way to get souls now is Ironite and Troopers.

I bought 4 pack of 10 souls and some souls from troopers. Happily in my last pack I got a Blue Allied Soldier that is helping me to do Underworld on Hard Difficult. So now I'm with Soldier Eddie, PSS and Allied Soldier. Now maybe I can do something...

Loool i know right!! It's insane!
It took me 33 rare souls to get 1red character!!

goochklok
11-12-2016, 08:30 PM
I feel your pain...the only two legendary souls o got gave me 2 sentinal soulless demons...I already had one from a rare soul at that point. I was so pissed >:/ luckily my very second rare soul I got since the game came out gave me Samurai Eddie. Guess that's where all my luck went xD

mjmxiii
11-13-2016, 02:20 AM
It's insane how many times the same characters are dropping these days... I've been selling them all but every rare soul has been Magus Axis Soldier or Newborn of Light. That or sentinel undead sol or that damn green dog... Rare g/a souls are dropping gunner bomber boys or that damn yellow dog... hahaha wtf guys..

Ian
11-13-2016, 10:29 AM
Finally got my two legendary souls last night. I told myself: "people are getting pyro soldiers and soulless demons from this, so don't expect too much".
Cashed them in one at a time. First pull. Red troll. OK, that's cool I didn't have one and it's not a bad character. Second pull, FotD Eddie. I already have him, but nobody could say it was a bad pull.

Now I join the club of people who have finished the game and are grinding for materials whilst we wait for night city.

mjmxiii
11-13-2016, 06:05 PM
Dude, Troll is dope! Level him up asap. Duplicates are just part of the ups and downs of rock n roll. However, I still can't bring myself to sell my lengendary letdowns

hold
11-13-2016, 08:12 PM
Dude, Troll is dope! Level him up asap. Duplicates are just part of the ups and downs of rock n roll. However, I still can't bring myself to sell my lengendary letdowns

I absolutely 2nd this. Red Troll ist awesome - mine has all updates with skill shards and I still had a purple Void talisman on him when the down middle slot was purple. Driving the Red Troll with 3 void and 3 assassin talismans and he is a great protector and a killer at the same time.

This toon is my first pick in my autofarming team. With him and a full maxed CR I can autofarm Game Of Death (madness) with a 100% success as long as there is a decent ally on my side.

Nifelheim
11-13-2016, 08:21 PM
no need to complain. Look at the elite 5* characters you already have, before beating game. When I beat the game, I had zero 5* characters. I used 4* soldier Ed, 4* blue allied, and one of my troopers. My talismans were 50/50 mix of 4* & 5*.

hold
11-13-2016, 08:24 PM
no need to complain. Look at the elite 5* characters you already have, before beating game. When I beat the game, I had zero 5* characters. I used 4* soldier Ed, 4* blue allied, and one of my troopers. My talismans were 50/50 mix of 4* & 5*.

I used CR 4*, a hellhound 4* and a very very very very very very very powerful trooper ... :) ... unfortunately he seemed to stop playing and after something like 35 days offline I finally kicked him ... :(

mjmxiii
11-14-2016, 09:31 AM
Meh it wasn't a rewarding feeling when that Eddie popped up but the irony of my first legendary soul being my first legendary soul was something I had to share. Troll is one of my main 3 with the Assassin Golden Son and Soldier Ed (with FotD and GR in reserve). Didn't realize how cool the Troll toon was for a minute but that changed pretty fast

vgta99
11-14-2016, 09:47 AM
1 Legendary soul for finish the game before Halloween event, result not bad: COTD soldier one.

In the Halloween event, I really want so bad FOTD Eddie because he's from my favorite song and I spend 30 rares souls, over 50 souls, 3 sentinel souls, and spend many ironites for 2 stacks of 10 souls, always trash and nothing else...

So I decide to unlock my second legendary soul, result: Alliance General! Pretty good, but NO THIS FU... FOTD Eddie!!!! WTF!!

IceeeDz
11-15-2016, 03:35 AM
So today I got my 2 legendary souls when finishing Underworld Madness.

Wickerman Eddie 4* and Visions Eddie 5* :mad:

I swear I thought about giving up this game for 10s. But then, well, let`s at leat try to get Grim Reaper.

The Ancient Mariner
11-15-2016, 04:51 AM
So today I got my 2 legendary souls when finishing Underworld Madness.

Wickerman Eddie 4* and Visions Eddie 5* :mad:

I swear I thought about giving up this game for 10s. But then, well, let`s at leat try to get Grim Reaper.

Grim Reaper Eddie is a beast. It made the grind pre-update so worth it when i loaded up the new rewards and got him.

mjmxiii
11-18-2016, 11:38 AM
Yeah GR Eddie is cool.... one of my top 3 Eddies for sure.