PDA

View Full Version : Where to find red 1/2 star evo runes?

Metallion
11-11-2016, 05:14 AM
Anyone know the best place to farm for Red 1 and 2 star evo runes to power up talismans? I've been hitting the Battlefield on hard and madness and some normal but not getting any of those. Any advice would be immensely appreciated. Maybe I just have to be patient.

PerthEddie
11-11-2016, 06:30 AM
Seems to be the million dollar question at the minute. Everyone is looking for these. I saw a post yesterday saying to try Rapid Fire on Battlefield Hard. I have been on that all morning and have only found 1 1* :(

Reeb99
11-11-2016, 06:34 AM
They are tough to get at the moment. The devs posted that there should be a fix as soon as the next server patch goes live, probably next week. I've hit a wall on the 1 and 2 star reds and greens as well, so I've been working on other color talismans in the meantime.

They shuffled around where things dropped in mid October, and it really threw a wrench in the works. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Metallion
11-11-2016, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the replies. I appreciate the tips! I see where the Brave New World rift has an unlock the secrets of the talismans quote on it so I'm hoping this produces the runes we need once it's unlocked. I'd gladly trade a million one star meatheads for a single one star red rune.

konstifik
11-11-2016, 04:04 PM
Battlefield Hard for 2* and Battlefield Normal for 1*, highest level you can. I farmed the last level before the boss level on Battlefield Hard and did get a few 2* from it, but it took a while. The boss level should have slightly better drop rates, but since it's 5 stages I figured it would take longer then the level before anyway.

Can't wait for a fix though, so I can build some more of my warrior toons. Part of the problem is that they don't seem to drop in the secret levels either, which the other colors do.

Metallion
11-11-2016, 05:48 PM
Yep. I've been hitting Battlefield normal extra hard on the A Matter of Life and Death boss level and I lucked out with 15 red 2 star evo runes in one drop but have yet to get any 1 star. Until they get easier to get I'm going to continue to hit it and see if any substantial 1 star reds drop. If so I'll update the info here.
Thanks again to all for your advice.

Esquatcho
11-11-2016, 10:42 PM
Yep. I've been hitting Battlefield normal extra hard on the A Matter of Life and Death boss level and I lucked out with 15 red 2 star evo runes in one drop but have yet to get any 1 star. Until they get easier to get I'm going to continue to hit it and see if any substantial 1 star reds drop. If so I'll update the info here.
Thanks again to all for your advice.

Sorry, did you say MoLaD normal or hard? Imma try that too!

Metallion
11-12-2016, 01:00 AM
Luck! I'm getting the red 1 star in A Matter of Life and Death normal. Got two today while hitting that and the boss is a piece of cake. Granted it's taken an investment in the sands of time but it's paying off. Thought I'd let you all know. Farm it for the 1 and 2 star evo rune reds but also know that the drops were infrequent but available. I can't guarantee anything naturally but there is a shot there. Best of luck!
A Matter of Life and Death is the last level on the last level in normal Battlefield.

MrMadMan
11-13-2016, 09:57 AM
Shadow of the Wickerman (Ailing Kingdom boss) on Hard also generates 1* and 2* red evo runes. Had a few of both this morning farming Strength and Health talismans.

Esquatcho
11-13-2016, 01:54 PM
Looks like a potential update coming next week to help with these!!! Woot!