PDA

View Full Version : A smorgasbord of quality-of-life suggestions

Sinister Stairs
11-11-2016, 05:03 PM
Inventory (character screen):

- Add filters to the talisman list to display only red, green, blue, yellow or purple talismans. At the very least, if the user selects a colored slot on a character, only display talismans which can fit in that slot.
- Allow selling of talismans directly from the character inventory screen. Swipe up to sell a talisman (would be very familiar with iOS users for dismissing apps), or maybe a hard press (like used for examining characters in battle) -- but definitely include a confirmation popup dialog.
- When clicking on a slotted talisman and comparing it with a talisman from inventory (not slotted), it'd be nice to be able to Equip the inventory talisman and have it automatically swapped with the slotted talisman. Currently we have to remove the slotted talisman, then equip the inventory talisman.

Characters (My Team):

- When our character roster has exceeded capacity, it'd still be nice to be able to view what a grayed-out character's skills are.

Battle:

- Allow toggling 2x and autoplay on the quest screen, when you select your team
- Add a "2.5x" mode so the player is at standard 1x speed, but the enemy animations are at 2x speed

Troopers:

- At the very least, add a way to sort by last log in.
- Ideally, include how many trooper badges each trooper has contributed over, say, the past week
- ...we want to know who's actively using our champions

Drops:

- I burned through 160 SoT on a Lord of Light X, and I got more server errors (2) than 3* colored evolution shards (1).
- Prior to the October tuning, I was pretty much always at 0 gold because I could upgrade runes. Now my gold is in the millions because there aren't enough runes for upgrading talismans.
- Now that Assassin Barrier talismans are dropping, is it my imagination, or are Assassin Shield talismans no longer dropping? Ditto Void Shields, which are rarer than Void Barrier, if Shields even drop now. (UW Madness)

konstifik
11-19-2016, 01:47 PM
Good suggestions all around. On the talisman inventory subject, I would like to add that it would be great if we had a way to see all the talismans currently equipped in one big list, rather than having to cycle through all characters.

Witkacy
11-19-2016, 05:09 PM
Sinister :)

Good ideas overall... As for drops - Assassin Shield Talismans - you're not mistaken - they're not dropping anymore - I am doing quite a lot battles everyday in Underworld madness (as I am testing my troopers' Champions there - and truly can't remember when assassin shield talismans dropped for me opposite to barrier ones which I've got about dozen every day...

Especially I was watching for them after I've got Assassin Golden Son - and needed 3 of them, yet always got the wrong ones - those I already had... After couple of days - gave up and decided to check all my chars - if anyone has them - bingo! One of my very old chars I was using only for couple of weeks, bacause later on I've got more useful ones - had exactly 3 of them... So I took them from him and gave them to AGS... Probably much earlier I had them even more - yet sold them - as not being aware that later one they might be not available anymore... The same for Void Shields I guess...

Cheers,
W

PsychoEddie
11-20-2016, 05:46 AM
Good suggestions all around. On the talisman inventory subject, I would like to add that it would be great if we had a way to see all the talismans currently equipped in one big list, rather than having to cycle through all characters.

A web interface, like with Battlefield 4 as well as Grand Theft Auto 5 to work with these would be super awesome.

It's much more easy to for developers to work with this in that way since it doesn't matter what device or OS or version of OS a person uses.