PDA

View Full Version : Evolution shard drop trend.

Flann
07-27-2016, 04:41 PM
Ok, has any one else noticed a trend in which Evo shards drop? I am currently working with a 4* solider Eddie with RGB 4* allies depending on the level. I have 3 3* assassin allies that I don't use. However in the process of grinding shards for Eddie, I have gotten no 3* gunner shards yet am only 2 3* assassin shards from pushing TWO assassin allies all the way to 5*. As far as the RGB shards I am only 1 or 2 shards for each from taking a toon to 5*s. Seemingly a 3* shard drops for a class that I'm not using at the time. It could be me, but that is what I am seeing.

Flann
07-27-2016, 05:04 PM
Now that I think about it, I'm seeing the same thing with the talisman Evo runes.

Vaseodin
07-27-2016, 06:54 PM
I think it's coincidence. The consensus is that purple are by far the most common and yellow, green, and blue are equally rare. RNG is RNG. I don't think it takes into account what characters you are currently using. Plus, I would think the devs have far more things to worry about than to create such a devilish mechanism.

Flann
07-27-2016, 07:06 PM
Lol. That may be true. However, since the first post I have restructured my teams to have Wickerman and Mummie Eddie's as well as a warrior and assassin allies. Coincidence? Maybe. But my gunner shard and rune drops have close to doubled.