PDA

View Full Version : Devs, make runes drop in dungeons instead of shards, please!

Witkacy
11-11-2016, 07:48 PM
Evening folks :)

Recently got a couple fine characters, yet I hardly can use them, because can't upgrade my talismans the way I would like to... Sure thing runes DO drop in the worlds, yet the drop rate is still way to low... And upgrading any talismans is really painfull... I am so desperate that I am pumping all the runes I can find into that one particular talisman I am currently evolving...

So... Make them drop in dungeons... The color of the runes will be the same as class... For example if you would need red runes, you could go and play dungeons on ''The Day Of The Warrior''... The later level should produce better stars runes or more quantity of them - that would be fair, I guess...

Why I would like this one been changed? It's simple - shards ARE present in every world, every level and so dungeons... Even without using them you CAN still upgrade your characters' XP - either using evo shards, either playing your character a LOT - winning so many battles and gaining many XP points that way...

With runes - there's no such options... You NEED to have them physically to upgrade talismans - and upgrading talisman is key to the game - as been said once by Great Master Gonzo...

So... You gave me some great characters - cool! Yet - now give me the damn chance to enjoy them and use them better than poor talismans drawers...

Thank you and have a nice evening :)

Cheers,
W

Croxx
11-11-2016, 07:51 PM
Evening folks :)

Recently got a couple fine characters, yet I hardly can use them, because can't upgrade my talismans the way I would like to... Sure thing runes DO drop in the worlds, yet the drop rate is still way to low... And upgrading any talismans is really painfull... I am so desperate that I am pumping all the runes I can find into that one particular talisman I am currently evolving...

So... Make them drop in dungeons... The color of the runes will be the same as class... For example if you would need red runes, you could go and play dungeons on ''The Day Of The Warrior''... The later level should produce better stars runes or more quantity of them - that would be fair, I guess...

Why I would like this one been changed? It's simple - shards ARE present in every world, every level and so dungeons... Even without using them you CAN still upgrade your characters' XP - either using evo shards, either playing your character a LOT - winning so many battles and gaining many XP points that way...

With runes - there's no such options... You NEED to have them physically to upgrade talismans - and upgrading talisman is key to the game - as been said once by Great Master Gonzo...

So... You gave me some great characters - cool! Yet - now give me the damn chance to enjoy them and use them better than poor talismans drawers...

Thank you and have a nice evening :)

Cheers,
W Very good idea indeed. However I think Brave New World is supposed to be the same as the LoL just with runes instead. Hope it gets into the game asap!

slauki
11-12-2016, 07:19 PM
Hey Witkacy,

i like the idea very much, but i would just add them to the dungeon additionaly. The shards a re still valuable, but i fully agree, the runes are far more important.
This would make the dungeons more attractive too. The only thing i'm afraid of, that they might decide to to take away the runes from the normal worlds,
when they implement them in the dungeons. So we would have the possibility to farm them only once a week, what would be just a pain in the ass :-)

For me it would also be a good solution to higher the dropchances and quantities in the normal worlds. They have planty options, so i really hope, that
they will do something about the talismans upgrades. They are a huge bottleneck beside the 3* coloured runes.