PDA

View Full Version : Stop holding us back

Eagleknight
11-12-2016, 12:16 AM
We are doing our part playing and spending money on the game.

But I am starting to feel as we, the players, are being purposely held back.

We are forced to sell characters and lvling materials just tom continue to play the game. These sold materials are a real sore spot especially now when those same materials are almost impossible to get.

Every single time we are told that drop rates are being improved. They are not. One set is improved but another is lessened.

Rare soul drops are stupidly rare. The only way a player has to combat the miserable rng from opening them is to open allot of them. This can't happen unless you spend allot of real money on irons.

There have been several really good suggestions on how to fix the problems with materials being sold. Like raising a stack limit to 999 a very easy fix.

Sacrifice is comming according to the devs. When it comes think about the hundreds of characters you have sold for gold that could have been used.

I have been quite for a while about the materials needed for lvling but I have seen several good troopers leave the game because of this issue as well as other game problems.

I love this game but we need real changes to occur soon. Just by reading the forum one can see that there are a plethora of issues that need to be fixed. Time has been asked for and given but it's time to fix things.

I feel that there are mechanics in the game that are preventing players from finding new toons and advancing them. I hope they are really bugs but with the regularity that they occur it's getting hard to believe that.

We have supported the game and stuck with it through not being able to play, nerfs, mass bugs, and failed updates. I for one want things to get better now not in a month or so. Pipe dreams of
Sacrifice new content and pvp do not keep me interested when I can't evolve the characters and tailismans I have now. It's hard to get excited about new eddies or characters when you have to sell 4 or 5* characters just to try for them.

If I am the only one that feels this way i apologize, but from the number of inactive troopers
I have been seeing I dought it.

XcarecroW
11-12-2016, 01:40 AM
I completely agree. I am tired of not opening souls because not space, and i had to open like 200 rare souls just to get the fear of the dark eddie ans sell almost 190 3* chars. Not talking about the shards, runes, etc i have been selling all along this time because again no more space. Who is going to repair all of this? We need a fix now, i am seriously about to quit the game if nothing is done soon.

RCarter
11-12-2016, 02:54 AM
You are not alone EK.

I feel like the devs are aware of all of our concerns, and are trying their best to run a great game. But I am also feeling a little frustrated.

I am sitting on a stack of rare souls, and even a legendary one that I don't really see a reason to open. If they can't be equipped with the right set of talismans or advanced, what's the point?

aur0ra85
11-13-2016, 04:35 AM
I don't think they read this forum sadly. Never seen them post here. Same with the bug forum.
I haven't played since the 8th. Just checking in to see in anything has changed. Apparently not. :(

Esquatcho
11-13-2016, 01:47 PM
I don't think they read this forum sadly. Never seen them post here. Same with the bug forum.
I haven't played since the 8th. Just checking in to see in anything has changed. Apparently not. :(

I wouldnt bet on them not reading.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?3706-Green-evolution-rune-2-stars-drop-rate-is-very-weird&p=22671&viewfull=1#post22671

Update on lower level evo runes is coming (with bigger numbers of them when they drop at higher levels!)

So it might take time to make changes, but I believe they are trying their best to improve the game.

slauki
11-13-2016, 04:22 PM
I wouldnt bet on them not reading.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?3706-Green-evolution-rune-2-stars-drop-rate-is-very-weird&p=22671&viewfull=1#post22671

Update on lower level evo runes is coming (with bigger numbers of them when they drop at higher levels!)

So it might take time to make changes, but I believe they are trying their best to improve the game.

fully agree, i belive they do their best to clean up the mess, but it takes some time...let's see what the next update will bring and reevaluate then :-)

Nicko
11-14-2016, 12:07 AM
While I agree with EagleKnight, I also think this development team has been somewhat responsive. Still optimistic and crossing my fingers in regards to improved drop rate and new content/features.

With that said, I'm basically just playing my Troopers now. No real motivator to do much more...