PDA

View Full Version : When is the content of a soul actually decided?

Patrice-1201
11-12-2016, 12:44 PM
Is the character given with the souls decided and held in the soul at the time at which it is awarded or is it decided when you cash in your soul in the book of souls?

Esquatcho
11-12-2016, 01:23 PM
Good question! To be honest, I dont know, but I'd like to think that its when you release into the book of souls.

Having said that, if you force close after reciving the character and then try redoing the soul, it always comes up with the same character. But that might just be some anti-cheat coding or something too....

Kaijester
11-12-2016, 01:55 PM
Hi, it has been revealed before by the game team that it is only when you use the soul, a new character will be issued to your account.

Patrice-1201
11-12-2016, 02:11 PM
Hi, it has been revealed before by the game team that it is only when you use the soul, a new character will be issued to your account.

That's what I thought but whenever I quit and re-redeem a soul or groups of souls I get the same characters...

Kaijester
11-12-2016, 02:21 PM
Yes, the server saves the character that was issued to your account so that you can't cheat.

Roquetas-5312
11-12-2016, 04:56 PM
Just a heads up if the soul is limited edition it will change after the event
Had a warrior pumpkin but as it was a dupe I didn't want to claim it with the other 300 odd souls
And be forced to sell all those souls plus a 3* as I'm up at 100/100
When I peeked later it was gone

PerthEddie
11-12-2016, 05:04 PM
Having said that, if you force close after reciving the character and then try redoing the soul, it always comes up with the same character. But that might just be some anti-cheat coding or something too....

I remember a few months ago when I opened a Rare Soul I got my Carriage Rider Eddie. However just before he had been fully revealed my game crashed leaving me saying "NNNNNOOOOO". When I restarted and opened it again I still got him. Thank god the game was coded that way to stop you cheating :D