PDA

View Full Version : favorite dig to up grade ?

welder
11-12-2016, 08:45 PM
hi, I need to upgrade my talismans, but it 's very difficult with 5 * to arrive at the most, which of your chapters and missions have found to increase them?

Baba-8301
11-12-2016, 08:50 PM
Underworld madness. The last stage of battlefield madness is ok too.

FlyingV
11-12-2016, 08:51 PM
Which talismans?

Supposedly, certain maps correspond with certain colored runes, but the rule of thumb is to play the highest difficulty you can. So try to get to madness difficulty and play the most challenging dungeons on madness, and you have the highest chance of getting Evo runes to level up your talismans

MuadDib-7367
11-13-2016, 01:42 PM
Underworld madness. The last stage of battlefield madness is ok too.

Second this. I farm both (prefer last stage of battlefield madness for the gold) and while the drop rates aren't great, I do get all manner of runes to drop.

welder
11-19-2016, 07:49 PM
I have 5 talisman 5 stars i want make these on Max (50) ,non i find the best way to make fast these talisman.
Tnx

markosloizou
11-19-2016, 07:59 PM
Hm i get quite a lot of evolution runes from madness battlefield. I have a surplus now of rainbow 3* runes and red and green 3* runes. I find that runes for powering up talismans have become rarer than evolution runes. I have a few levels left for 4 talismans to reach lvl50 on my samurai eddie and i can't seem to be getting any nearer. Although 4 of them were only 4* 5 days ago :p

welder
11-20-2016, 12:03 AM
Hm i get quite a lot of evolution runes from madness battlefield. I have a surplus now of rainbow 3* runes and red and green 3* runes. I find that runes for powering up talismans have become rarer than evolution runes. I have a few levels left for 4 talismans to reach lvl50 on my samurai eddie and i can't seem to be getting any nearer. Although 4 of them were only 4* 5 days ago :p

well but is hard find best xp rune 1931 i find a blue

Esquatcho
11-20-2016, 03:30 AM
Upgrade runes are pretty rare to get to lvl 50 5*. But the best you can do is do all secret levels & then I've found underworld madness 2nd last stage best for farming. Also, if you really want one to get to 5*, its not as efficient, but still cost effective regarding gold to just use other colour upgrade runes.