PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all!

T-Bird
11-12-2016, 09:34 PM
Finally, FINALLY I beat it all. Got to kill the beast on legendary about a week ago and finally today I got it all three starred =)
I could not have done it without my wonderful troopers. None are forgotten, but especially Angel-7582, Hiras-7901 and Kaio-1069. Your Allied bomber boys really make the difference when trying to beat those final stars ;)
Thanks to the community as a whole as well. You guys actually know your shit and are very helpful and supporting if people have a problem or a question.

/Ramses-4227

RACCAR-8000
11-13-2016, 09:26 PM
Great job!! Just in time for the new levels to open up , I hope . 💀

kavale
11-16-2016, 08:09 PM
You are welcome! I'll do my best to make my champion stronger!

Berry-7604
08-22-2017, 07:08 PM
Finally, FINALLY I beat it all. Got to kill the beast on legendary about a week ago and finally today I got it all three starred =)
I could not have done it without my wonderful troopers. None are forgotten, but especially Angel-7582, Hiras-7901 and Kaio-1069. Your Allied bomber boys really make the difference when trying to beat those final stars ;)
Thanks to the community as a whole as well. You guys actually know your shit and are very helpful and supporting if people have a problem or a question.

/Ramses-4227

You mean in the Madness level, I still can't win either, I have good troopers too.
But whenever the beast makes his special move he destroys me. I have 2 skulls on that level so far.
And that was a one time win for me, after that, I'm losing all over again and again, I've stopped trying

Mariner-1212
08-22-2017, 07:16 PM
You mean in the Madness level, I still can't win either, I have good troopers too.
But whenever the beast makes his special move he destroys me. I have 2 skulls on that level so far.
And that was a one time win for me, after that, I'm losing all over again and again, I've stopped trying

Berry, if you have a Trooper with Pharaoh Eddie, bring him along and use his fury to give your team invincibility. That will help.

aXe
08-22-2017, 07:16 PM
Congrats! I wasn't looking forward to it myself but I managed to beat him with Storm Eddie. The amount of damage he inflicts vs a single target is silly.

Bobby2613-8511
10-03-2017, 07:55 PM
Sentinel Undead Rescuer was the key of my team when I beat it. Her power move giving a 3 hits shield kept me safe. Don't forget you can revive your team if you die (and you're close to win)