PDA

View Full Version : I'll play what I want, and no one can take it away!

jpmusic
07-28-2016, 03:40 AM
My friends,

I'm about to start an epic journey to return to my rightful place. I had a level 41 account, got some trouble with it that can't be solved by the devs for now. I was made an offer to start the game again with some bonuses to make up for what was lost, but I need your help to get back up there. I'm currently level 2, starting Normal on Ailing Kingdom.

Some of you may be on my old Trooper list already, I would welcome your aid very much.

OLD ACCOUNT: jpmusic-5759
NEW ACCOUNT: RisenOsiris-7856

Thanks everyone in advance, up the irons!

kjtaylor13
07-28-2016, 08:49 AM
Hi,

Was this the 'fix' to the problem I posted about yesterday? Game won't start. Reset level progress when it does load. Etc....

I've a ticket logged and a twitter conversation on the go. I just want to play the game as soon as pssoible.

Thanks

Kevin

PS if I do reset I'll add you as a trooper and we can. Rebuild our levels together. As long as it doesn't happen again on a new account.

jpmusic
07-28-2016, 10:03 AM
Hi man,

Yes, I thought I had found a workaround, unfortunately it was just temporary and the game team cant save my account for now.

kjtaylor13
07-28-2016, 01:52 PM
Hi, me too. But didn't work. I'm awaiting an update from support. I've been tweeting them and emailing them all day. And not had anything back. Its a but poor since I've paid $666 canadian for the eternity pack plus the android pack. And since spent another £180 on two lots of ironite and the normal starter pack in day one

I've a 100% record for my troopers up until yesterday when the bug hit. And have been signing in everyday for the daily bonus and now I can't even do that. Luckily I got my rare assassins sole the 1 time it managed to log in today.

It's currently unplayable for me and im getting no answers. Its almost 3pm and I've emailed and tweeted them at before 8am. I hope someone in customer service gets back to me soon. I'm hoping one of the admins or mods see this and pushes through for me.

Going to cross post in the founders forum too.

Will keep you posted on how I get on.

Cheers

Kevin

jpmusic
07-28-2016, 04:42 PM
Good luck mate! Hope you get your problem fixed soon, I haven't received the Ironite from the devs yet, but I started playing last night and I'm already on the Battlefield world, going to grind a bit to toughen up my characters and continue recovering.

HeadlessHammerhead
07-30-2016, 03:42 PM
Hey, bud. That sucks. I currently have a lv. 80 Carriage Rider Eddie (who kicks serious ASSassin) as my champion - and I play every day, and I use all 50 of my current troopers DAILY. Just having a really hard time farming the blue shards. As long as you're active and helping me get the trooper badges, I'm good.

My username is HeadlessHed-8461

jpmusic
07-30-2016, 05:21 PM
Hey, bud. That sucks. I currently have a lv. 80 Carriage Rider Eddie (who kicks serious ASSassin) as my champion - and I play every day, and I use all 50 of my current troopers DAILY. Just having a really hard time farming the blue shards. As long as you're active and helping me get the trooper badges, I'm good.

My username is HeadlessHed-8461

Thanks man! I'm active daily, use all of my Troopers (unfortunately every now and then I miss one or two because of the server, but other than that no problem ;) ).

I'll add you \m/

The Educated fool
07-31-2016, 12:13 AM

\m/ Well played.

jpmusic
07-31-2016, 12:18 AM
Hopefully you're not the who has noticed the reference :D

The Educated fool
07-31-2016, 12:59 AM
Surely not... :cool: