PDA

View Full Version : Pharaoh Dog King Doesn't attack

Eddie
07-28-2016, 02:47 PM
Ok He does, but he doesn't make any damage in a rate of 4 of 5 successful basic attacks (not counting the missing ones). More than that, he does not damage or hurt the enemy a single HP point, but also he gives him more damage for their future attacks.

Please check that out guys. Thanks

JCJNL92
07-28-2016, 08:55 PM
Same here. My level 4 Pharaoh Dog doesn't do any damage in like 4/5 successful basic attacks. I have noticed that this started to happen after i used a skill shard on the Dog, and it leveled up its basic skill. Any other with the same experience?

I hope they sort this bug out.

Kaijester
07-28-2016, 09:48 PM
Do note that 5* Pharaoh Dog King and 4* Pharaoh Dog are two different characters with different abilities.

Vaseodin
07-29-2016, 02:33 AM
it doesn't have to do with upgrading the skills. Both the Pharaoh dog and the Pharaoh dog king have a damage bug. I've noticed at certain times of day it seems more consistent than other times (for me in the Pacific Northwest it would get far worse after 11 pm).

Eddie
07-29-2016, 04:03 AM
it doesn't have to do with upgrading the skills. Both the Pharaoh dog and the Pharaoh dog king have a damage bug. I've noticed at certain times of day it seems more consistent than other times (for me in the Pacific Northwest it would get far worse after 11 pm).

You are absolutely right. Mi PDK (Magus) is 5 Stars but I used a 4* Magus from a trooper at the same time as a test, bot of them had the same bug. Seems like the time issue also affects me. after 10 pm (GMT - 5 )

Same here. My level 4 Pharaoh Dog doesn't do any damage in like 4/5 successful basic attacks. I have noticed that this started to happen after i used a skill shard on the Dog, and it leveled up its basic skill. Any other with the same experience?

I hope they sort this bug out.

Yeah, was the same to me after I used a skill shard too.