PDA

View Full Version : Something must be done about Rare Gun Assassin Soul

Patrice-1201
11-14-2016, 10:30 AM
Am I the only one to think that Rare Gun Assassin Souls are extremely overpriced for the amount of useless characters given... Should they lower the price to 1250 trooper points or remove 3* characters from the drops? Or any other suggestion....

blade685
11-14-2016, 11:26 AM
Am I the only one to think that Rare Gun Assassin Souls are extremely overpriced for the amount of useless characters given... Should they lower the price to 1250 trooper points or remove 3* characters from the drops? Or any other suggestion....

i will never take gun ass soul at that price personally, stupid price sure

Ancient Mariner
11-14-2016, 01:23 PM
too high for sure, especially if you consider that even the higher rank characters you can get ain't that special in the end...
I've always bought skillshards indeed, with a little more effort in trooper points at least i get something really useful

RACCAR-8000
11-15-2016, 02:37 AM
I thought they were super expensive for a reason, like getting a chance at rarer characters. I wanted and still want Cyborg Eddie . So instead of getting skill shards I was buying the over priced souls. Being 3x more expensive what else would I think . I got tail gunner Eddie from a legendary soul, and I didn't even think it worked that way. I thought I had to get him from gun-ass souls. Is there even a 5star gun or ass toon? NO. So your gambling all or nothing to get a chance at a rare Eddie like vampire hunter , rainmaker, and of course Cyborg. Now the game is trying to be balanced so all characters are even, so why buy any souls at all . Just don't spend any money on the game. Soldier Eddie and the grim reaper Eddie that you get for free are just as good as the super rare ones. Those two are better then my 31skill Sharded Rainmaker Eddie. I'm sorry I feel very screwed with his nerf.

So yes the price is too high . And hopefully they change it .

Nifelheim
11-15-2016, 07:42 AM
I'm okay with the price. Gunner/assassin have some elites, and the price should reflect it. End game players will have the best warrior/sent/mags so it leaves something to get in the long term. Mainly the gunner/assassin: golden son, cotd, bomber boy

ill
11-15-2016, 08:40 PM

Speaking of paying...I would be happy to put down cash knowing what I would get for it. I have not had much luck either so I mostly go for skill shards.

MuadDib-7367
11-15-2016, 10:55 PM
I can't even buy that shard in the trooper shop. I have 40k trooper points and get a message stating that I don't have enough trooper points?!?!?! Yes, I have sold shards, runes, souls and talisman to potentially make room and still no luck.

slauki
11-15-2016, 11:33 PM
fully agree, the rare gunner souls are too overpriced and it's very hard to decide between them and skillshards.
since i prefer the guaranted reward from the skillshard more than the crappy drops from the souls i won't buy the gunner souls anyway. but it would be great if they implement another possibility
to get them regulary. yeah in theory they drop in the SL but why not letting them drop in the dungeons too? that would spice up the dungeons and make up
for the ridiculous rare souls droprate there ;-). maybe it would be possible to exchange the normal rare souls in assassin/gunner dungeons for the rare gunner ones

At least the prices in the store could be lowerd to 2500. that would seem fair to me...

Kardas
11-16-2016, 01:11 PM
I don't mind the idea of the Rare Gunner/Assassin soul being extra rare, but 3750 Trooper points (that's 3 Rare W/S/M souls) feels like overkill. 2500 Trooper points feels a bit more reasonable.

What also bugs me mildly is the common Gunner/Assassin soul. Every time I see it being mentioned I see stories of no one ever getting a 3* drop out of them, which makes me wonder about its 3* dropchance.

Chaosego888
11-17-2016, 03:33 PM
I think these Gunner/Assassin souls should be split into seperate souls and sold for 1250 trooper badges. That would make perfect sense. I thought that when I first started playing 3 or 4 months ago when my quest for for the Cyborg Eddie was very young. Now 10 or 12 Gunner Dogs later, Several Desert Golems & Newborns of Light later, I am convinced I was right. I finally got an Eddie from one the other night and it was Soldier Eddie, the only character in the game that I have 100% maxed. Why the hell is he even in there when everyone gets him as a reward? I think I am giving up on that overpriced soul and just enjoying playing with the Cyborgs that my troopers have until something is done about it.

Patrice-1201
11-17-2016, 07:33 PM
I think these Gunner/Assassin souls should be split into seperate souls and sold for 1250 trooper badges. That would make perfect sense. I thought that when I first started playing 3 or 4 months ago when my quest for for the Cyborg Eddie was very young. Now 10 or 12 Gunner Dogs later, Several Desert Golems & Newborns of Light later, I am convinced I was right. I finally got an Eddie from one the other night and it was Soldier Eddie, the only character in the game that I have 100% maxed. Why the hell is he even in there when everyone gets him as a reward? I think I am giving up on that overpriced soul and just enjoying playing with the Cyborgs that my troopers have until something is done about it.

This is exactly what I'm doing now... Playing for skill chards instead ;-)

Kardas
11-17-2016, 10:44 PM
I finally got an Eddie from one the other night and it was Soldier Eddie

Out of curiosity, which star rank did he drop as?

Chaosego888
11-25-2016, 03:36 AM
Out of curiosity, which star rank did he drop as?

It was 4 star. Sorry for the delayed response. I only look through the forum every few days or so and usually don't actually post anything