PDA

View Full Version : What about a trooper status?

blackbolt
11-14-2016, 04:55 PM
Hi everyone,
first things first, i really appreciate the constructive feedback by the Dev team, i don't know if it's normal or granted in every game forum but, it's nice.

My issue it's that i've to go on vacation for a week and i'm worried for my troopers to remove me if i can't play for a bunch of days.

So that's the idea: could be useful to let the troopers write or set a "status" for warning the others that they're, for example, on vacation for a couple of days or everything else?
I don't know if it's really easy or really a mess to build this thing up, and i also don't know if it's something that can be appreciated by the other players.

Btw, if someone of my trooper is reading, i think i will skip a couple of days of game next week so, be kind ;)

Regards!

Ancient Mariner
11-14-2016, 06:27 PM
I think that this problem might be solved even better by adding a chat system between troopers like we already suggested.
Anyway yes, there should surely be a way, whatever it is, to communicate with others

blackbolt
11-14-2016, 07:27 PM
I totally agree. I thought about the status stuff just because i think it could be easier and quicker to make it. So, in the meantime, the Devs could take their time to manage something more complicated and time consuming like an ipotetical trooper chat.

FlyingV
11-15-2016, 03:29 PM
In a perfect world, I would like many items, including global and trooper chat. Given the other issues and priorities, this is a very large undertaking for minimal results. For example, if you were on vacation you can keep tabs with some or possibly all of your fellow troopers by communicating on this forum for example. It certainly is not perfect, but it addresses some aspect of the problem without doing anything to the game.

I would MUCH prefer a little flag on my trooper icons to show who used me that day (maybe an open flag for attempted, full flag for succeeded). That way I have a nice little list to figure out who needs to go bye-bye.

blackbolt
11-16-2016, 05:02 PM
I would MUCH prefer a little flag on my trooper icons to show who used me that day (maybe an open flag for attempted, full flag for succeeded).

Right, i was thinking about something similar a couple of days ago: maybe instead of seeing the troopers' last general activity, i think could be interesting seeing how much it's passed since they used me.
Anyway i think that may be both simple and effective ideas for knowing a little more about our troopers list "health".

Esquatcho
11-17-2016, 03:56 AM
Yeah, I suggested that even if the trooper list is ordered on the char selection page based on most uses in the past 7 days or something like that, at least you could pick the 1st one there each time and know you are helping out someone helping you :)