PDA

View Full Version : Incoming Maintenance at 11am PST

Leviathan
11-14-2016, 06:51 PM
At 11am PST the servers will be down for a short period while we push a new update.

Thank you for your patience.

-The Legacy of the Beast Team

BillLion
11-14-2016, 06:57 PM
At 11am PST the servers will be down for a short period while we push a new update.

Thank you for your patience.

-The Legacy of the Beast Team

Great! Anything new you can share?

blade685
11-14-2016, 07:03 PM
Great! Anything new you can share?

Rare souls like before, no more useless simple souls, more update shard for tallismans...?
like before last very bad updates....

slauki
11-14-2016, 07:06 PM
great news, can we have some more detailed infos? but i bet sparton is writing it down right now ;-)

cheers guys

blade685
11-14-2016, 07:26 PM
great news, can we have some more detailed infos? but i bet sparton is writing it down right now ;-)

cheers guys

No great news for now, we'll see in an hour or more

Sparton_LOTB
11-14-2016, 07:29 PM
Detailed update notes will be coming soon; we're just trying to triple check that everything we expect is part of the update is indeed in the update.

Witkacy
11-14-2016, 07:36 PM
Detailed update notes will be coming soon; we're just trying to triple check that everything we expect is part of the update is indeed in the update.

Hi Sparton :)

Thanks for the info, no rush too much with that guys, better to check everything once for all...

Cheers,

W

URock
11-14-2016, 08:30 PM
Got an update from Play Store. Changelog?

Edit: answer found: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4225-Game-Update-November-14th-2016

zamasu
12-21-2016, 08:25 PM
Yes!! hopefully is a new dungeon! (BNW) and an awesome Christmas event. and how about arena open in different parts of the world at different times. Ex:

Monday North America
Tuesday Africa
Wednesday ASIA
etc ...

or it is too much to ask? lol

Hypnos
12-21-2016, 08:28 PM
Yes!! hopefully is a new dungeon! (BNW) and an awesome Christmas event. and how about arena open in different parts of the world at different times. Ex:

Monday North America
Tuesday Africa
Wednesday ASIA
etc ...

Inb4 "stability and bug fixes"

BillLion
12-21-2016, 08:33 PM

Monday North America
Tuesday Africa
Wednesday ASIA
etc ...

I think just the Christmas event this time and everything else in early 2017. But we'll know soon enough.

zamasu
12-21-2016, 08:43 PM
I think just the Christmas event this time and everything else in early 2017. But we'll know soon enough.

That will definitely suck. I am sick and tired of "X events" all the time. we need new content, a challenging one!

satani
12-21-2016, 09:20 PM
just got the popup screen. It will be a Christmas event.

New "festive" creatures (summonable with souls that look like the BNW-ones, so i expect also 100 ironites per souls, crap)
New creatuers are:
a Coalgiver Eddie (santa eddie)
Wicker Reindeer (Gunner, Sentinel, Assassin) (looks like the wickerdog queen wrapped in festive lights) and
a snowman mage.

then i got the "server maintenance" message again.

zamasu
12-21-2016, 09:28 PM
just got the popup screen. It will be a Christmas event.

New "festive" creatures (summonable with souls that look like the BNW-ones, so i expect also 100 ironites per souls, crap)
New creatuers are:
a Coalgiver Eddie (santa eddie)
Wicker Reindeer (Gunner, Sentinel, Assassin) (looks like the wickerdog queen wrapped in festive lights) and
a snowman mage.

then i got the "server maintenance" message again.

Saw it too. Another BS Event! getting tired of just getting more rare characters that we will never get