PDA

View Full Version : Completely useless normal souls....

blade685
11-16-2016, 09:14 AM
Completely useless normal souls....dev???
I have no good characters and sell all loot since last "no rare soul" update....
You must change something: more good loot with normal souls or transform 10 normal for 1 rare for example...actually souls are obsolete
you can see, open 99 souls:

Kaijester
11-16-2016, 09:39 AM
They are not completely useless... At least to newcomers, there are several good characters that can be obtained from these souls. We need them to clear the daily achievements too...

Anyway, "Sacrifice" was supposed to make up for the reduced Rare Souls but we prob won't see it coming soon...hope they will do something about it.

slauki
11-16-2016, 10:52 AM
They are not completely useless... At least to newcomers, there are several good characters that can be obtained from these souls. We need them to clear the daily achievements too...

Anyway, "Sacrifice" was supposed to make up for the reduced Rare Souls but we prob won't see it coming soon...hope they will do something about it.

yeah, but when you advance to mid game they become useless pretty soon. more than that they are really annoying because really nothing usefull drops, when you have played some time. you open them and then you have to sold the chars, because not enough slots are available. if you could convert them in rare souls, that would be perfect. no sacrifice needed for that, but sacrifice
is the feature i would like see next. this would spice up everything, and motivate people to grind even more. but i doubt, that this will come soon, so maybe a simple conversion 20:1 could be implemented before.

Frost
11-16-2016, 12:36 PM
In fact PSS is one of the best allies you can get. I maxed mine and I don't regret it.

blade685
11-16-2016, 12:46 PM
In fact PSS is one of the best allies you can get. I maxed mine and I don't regret it.

i have 4 or 5 of him, others are shit

Kardas
11-16-2016, 01:41 PM
Hey blade685, I've been tallying my Common Soul drops and do you mind if I add those 99 in the screenshots to my tally? I hope to post the results of Common Souls' dropchance once I reach 1000 of em (currently at 400)

blade685
11-16-2016, 02:01 PM
Hey blade685, I've been tallying my Common Soul drops and do you mind if I add those 99 in the screenshots to my tally? I hope to post the results of Common Souls' dropchance once I reach 1000 of em (currently at 400)

dropchance good troopers is near 0 i think ^^

Frost
11-16-2016, 04:31 PM
Wickerdog Queen got some nerfs, but she's still a good allie. Some harpies have 2-3 hits, ideal for a burning team... Along with Desert Guardian and Warrior Imp.

I'd say not useless but most are very niche exclusive and some have skills that other premium toons have but premiuns are better.

blade685
11-16-2016, 04:51 PM
Wickerdog Queen got some nerfs, but she's still a good allie. Some harpies have 2-3 hits, ideal for a burning team... Along with Desert Guardian and Warrior Imp.

I'd say not useless but most are very niche exclusive and some have skills that other premium toons have but premiuns are better.
wdq is good but not in my loot list, only crap :) (niche exclusive not for me, if you are end game perhaps...)

Nicko
11-16-2016, 06:29 PM

I was surprised how hard the warrior imp hits! I have a Trooper with one as his champion. Normal attack is meh, but powered attack kicks butt.

But agree as a rule these normal souls have little utility, especially in the amount they're acquired...

MrFreeze
11-16-2016, 10:31 PM
Use five a day for the challenge and save the rest for the next event. Sounds like there will be more limited characters like the pumpkins. I wish I would've had some saved for that. Never did get a red one

MetalWarrior
11-17-2016, 09:21 AM
usefulness is subjective,i would prefer an option to sell without opening them,so it won't be a hassle to create space for them and then sell them afterward.
and price of selling should be higher when sold without opening them.

since,store is selling the 'hope' not a specific level of character,there shouldn't be a double standard when we are sellers. :p jk

btw,image captacha verification is good,but expires in very short period of time.:rolleyes:

Ringe666-7406
11-17-2016, 12:09 PM
usefulness is subjective,i would prefer an option to sell without opening them,so it won't be a hassle to create space for them and then sell them afterward.
and price of selling should be higher when sold without opening them.

Yeah, this would be great, or Slauki's 20:1 :D