PDA

View Full Version : Time to update 5*

blade685
11-16-2016, 05:10 PM
Finally after one month of farm i can update my second 5* red character, and a new blue 5* what is the best choice for my warrior and magic team?
my only 5* warrior is aof
two possible choice are a red eddie (i have only 2 classic eddie and 1 run to the hills) or a trooper (better choice i think with my full CR or need a red eddie with red team?)
Perhaps pss, golden son or rocket dog seem to be the best of my red troopers
Souless demon, axis bomber boy, hunted pumpkin, undead axis soldier and pyro soldier not so good no?
other are crap i think

For magic team, allied soldier, golden son or WDQ are the best i think or Speed OF light Eddie ( but i have CR eddie at max), masked harpy not good?

Thanks in advance :D

Reeb99
11-16-2016, 06:04 PM
Perhaps pss, golden son or rocket dog seem to be the best of my red troopers
Souless demon, axis bomber boy, hunted pumpkin, undead axis soldier and pyro soldier not so good no?
other are crap i think

Thanks in advance :D

I haven't used the red bomber boy lately, so I can't comment on that one right now. Of the other warriors, I'd probably go with the red rocket dog because of the life steal passive and pretty decent damage. Ideally you'd want the green general, but the rocket dog should keep your Angel alive if you use the angel's power move here and there.

Do you have soldier Eddie? He should work well with that team. The red axis soldier and pyro don't seem very good at all to me, but the pyro might be ok if you use him with characters that can give extra damage from consuming the burns.

I don't use magic teams enough to give much advice on them, but I've been tempted to try out one of the blue eddies with WDQ and the purple soulless demon.

Browno
11-16-2016, 06:13 PM
You already have a really good magus team with pdk, heneral and cr.
I would go with rocket dog with life steal.
Pss is great but with dog you have the passive for your team from the get start. I think the dog can hit a bit harder also.

blade685
11-16-2016, 06:20 PM
Red rocket dog and blue allied soldier (after nerf) are the better choice?

hold
11-16-2016, 06:31 PM
Don't underestimate the accuracy buff of the bomber boy ... it's for 2 rounds!

Lifesteal is only good for chars that do physical damage.

blade685
11-16-2016, 06:33 PM
Don't underestimate the accuracy buff of the bomber boy ... it's for 2 rounds!

Lifesteal is only good for chars that do physical damage.i'm lost, must do a choice lol

hold
11-16-2016, 06:36 PM
i'm lost, must do a choice lol

AND bomber boy marks!!! Not so good for farming as you need a perfect hit to benefit from it ... but in manual play it is a rather nice extra damage ...

Shifter
11-16-2016, 08:42 PM
Glad you started your own thread, the other one was getting confused between the requests for help.

Like I said in the other thread, Until you get a better Eddie for Red, I think the bomber or PSS is better fit for you. They will help your current team while leveling them up and will benefit just about every team you can have.

I love my rocket dog and have all his skills maxed, but looking at your account, you just don't have the characters to go with him yet. The bat has his power that will benefit but his basic will not.

Since you can raise 2 characters to 5* have you considered taking soldier eddie to 5*. If you would do that then I would give the nod to Red Rocket. SE, RR & AOF is a great combo.

blade685
11-16-2016, 09:16 PM
Glad you started your own thread, the other one was getting confused between the requests for help.

Like I said in the other thread, Until you get a better Eddie for Red, I think the bomber or PSS is better fit for you. They will help your current team while leveling them up and will benefit just about every team you can have.

I love my rocket dog and have all his skills maxed, but looking at your account, you just don't have the characters to go with him yet. The bat has his power that will benefit but his basic will not.

Since you can raise 2 characters to 5* have you considered taking soldier eddie to 5*. If you would do that then I would give the nod to Red Rocket. SE, RR & AOF is a great combo.

thanks, i want to do 4 blue and 4 red for now to farm easily All LOL 10, alliance general is good with my futur two 4 players teams i think but not loot it for now
But if i update bomberboy or pss and don't use it after in my team, it's a bad idea no? or good with SE (like it before nerf) and AOF(not good in blue LOL) too?
My 2 red eddies are totally bad for red team?, i have 2 of 3 red eddies of the game, only samurai is good?

Shifter
11-16-2016, 10:09 PM
Bottom line is to what you think is best. The higher you get the easier it is to get a 5* characters.

Reeb99
11-17-2016, 12:04 AM
If you evolve somebody and end up not using them, it isn't a big deal. They'll count towards the achievements anyway, so not all is lost.

Esquatcho
11-17-2016, 04:10 AM
For red, I would go rocket dog, axis bomber boy or PSS. Though for a warrior team, I reckon Soldier Eddie is the best to work with them.

For blue, I would go allied soldier. People say he was nerfed, but he wasnt so badly. His damage was changed to scale on HP, so you have to just build him with more green talismans and he still hits hard. His special blocks half damage and a little bit is reflected. On top of that, every 5 turns or so, he boosts attack of all your characters. Imo, still one of the top characters in the game.

SoL Eddie is worth going to 5*, but I use him mostly for the heal, so he can quite happily stay as a backup to your better CR Eddie and just come into the team if you are in trouble.

blade685
11-17-2016, 06:23 AM
Thanks i will go to allied soldier for blue and bomber boy or rocket dog for red ( hardest choice for the future lol)
I CAN evo a Green too now best is allied bomberboy or Fotd Eddie i think no?
My others green seems to be crap
Fotd Eddie perhaps a better choice to begin my Green team?

Thanks again to help me for my high teams objective :D

Esquatcho
11-17-2016, 08:24 AM
Thanks i will go to allied soldier for blue and bomber boy or rocket dog for red ( hardest choice for the future lol)

Other people might disagree, but I reckon Fotd Eddie. But he is also good together with a red team as he does physical damage.

blade685
11-17-2016, 08:42 AM
Allied soldier and fotd eddie are 5* now rest the red one, bomber boy or rocket dog diffucult choice arghhhh :)

blade685
11-17-2016, 02:55 PM

Best maximised for RED 5* team: axis bomber boy or rocket dog or golden son or PSS or soulless demon
i like all of them and need more votes to make a definitive choice :rolleyes:

blade685
11-17-2016, 06:51 PM
little up :)