PDA

View Full Version : these drops... :/

floki
11-16-2016, 08:10 PM
lately a lot of drops are just ridiculous, in a bad way mind you ...

Talismans: how the bloody hell am i supposed to level my all warrior-team when i never get any 1* evo runes dropped? EVER
i'm not even joking, after grinding all my sands of time for a week and 6 days, i have 1 1* warrior evo rune. i need 6 to get 1 talisman to lvl 40 , i use 13 warrior talismans, thats 78 1* evo runes just to get them to lvl 40.. don't get me started on 50.
okay,so if ya can't level em, just get better characters right?
i'm lvl 51 currently, and i have even spent money on the game from time to time, i have 0 five star characters. zero.
it's really hard to progress, i understand that the game is not meant to be easy (quote from our good friend) but something has to be done about this. i haven't made any progression in 2 weeks. i can't upgrade my characters,and i can't get better ones.
i'll still keep playing though, even though it slaps the motivation out of you everyday ....
it's maiden amarite?

Manysounds
11-28-2016, 02:49 AM
Also I LOVE playing the highest level in the game and getting a single purple one star shard.
Drop rates are still a mess.

osiris0000
11-28-2016, 10:28 AM
lately a lot of drops are just ridiculous, in a bad way mind you ...

Talismans: how the bloody hell am i supposed to level my all warrior-team when i never get any 1* evo runes dropped? EVER
i'm not even joking, after grinding all my sands of time for a week and 6 days, i have 1 1* warrior evo rune. i need 6 to get 1 talisman to lvl 40 , i use 13 warrior talismans, thats 78 1* evo runes just to get them to lvl 40.. don't get me started on 50.
okay,so if ya can't level em, just get better characters right?
i'm lvl 51 currently, and i have even spent money on the game from time to time, i have 0 five star characters. zero.
it's really hard to progress, i understand that the game is not meant to be easy (quote from our good friend) but something has to be done about this. i haven't made any progression in 2 weeks. i can't upgrade my characters,and i can't get better ones.
i'll still keep playing though, even though it slaps the motivation out of you everyday ....
it's maiden amarite?

floki,

Where do you farm? It is very important. If you try to get the materials with playing different rounds all the time, you are not going to get them easily. Select a good spot and keep farming there. Try to farm "A matter of life and death" at Battlefield, either hard or normal. They should drop there. I even got 1* red ones in stacks (like 6 x 1* red evo rune) from there sometimes at Madness difficulty. And don't expect them to drop in a few rounds. Just stick with same round and same level for at least 2-3 Sands of time refill.

So, find a good spot and lower your expectations. You will get some results.