PDA

View Full Version : Trooper Recommendations

Nicko
11-19-2016, 03:51 PM
Its great Trooper recommendations are available, but why are Troopers suggested when their slots are full?

I get requests when all 50 slots are full, and hate that the requesting player has no clue. I'm not blowing them off, I simply have no room. Likewise, I'll make requests and they sit there - possibly because the Trooper has all his slots full. I have no way of knowing.

I think it would make sense to only show Troopers who can actually accept new Troopers when using the Recommended function

konstifik
11-21-2016, 10:28 AM
Its great Trooper recommendations are available, but why are Troopers suggested when their slots are full?

I get requests when all 50 slots are full, and hate that the requesting player has no clue. I'm not blowing them off, I simply have no room. Likewise, I'll make requests and they sit there - possibly because the Trooper has all his slots full. I have no way of knowing.

I think it would make sense to only show Troopers who can actually accept new Troopers when using the Recommended function

The best solution would be the possibility for the user to make this choice by a filter. I might want to send a request to someone even though his roster is full. So, if they put in a check-box that says "show only troopers with empty trooper slots", that would be great.