PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at loading screen

markosloizou
11-19-2016, 07:53 PM
I had a problem where i couldn't earn all 3 skulls in blood brothers quest in madness in the underworld,even though the last two times all my characters had full HP. I decided to uninstall the application and reinstall it. I did that this morning. From that time on I have the same problem most of the people had after the Halloween update(me included). I open the application it starts loading and the says that "Additional content is required to play. Please connect to wifi, then tap ok". After about half of the progress bar the same message appears once again, and another time when the progress bar is full. Then the application either remains in the loading screen with the progress bar stuck at 1/3 of the way, or the process repeats, or the following message appears: "Loading files from asset bundles [IME RLM273]. Is anyone else having the same problem?

markosloizou
11-19-2016, 07:55 PM
I almost forgot, I also got the Grim Reaper Eddie before achieving 3 skulls in all quests, the Blood Brothers quest is the only one that i didn't get. It was the 65% health that i couldn't get, i should have mentioned it before.

markosloizou
11-20-2016, 03:48 PM
Day 2 of problem, everything is the same except that the application crashes after the second notification that says i need to download additional content...

I hope that by tomorrow I will be able to play...

slauki
11-20-2016, 04:10 PM
Day 2 of problem, everything is the same except that the application crashes after the second notification that says i need to download additional content...

I hope that by tomorrow I will be able to play...

well, i would contact support or wait till the next update ;-)

cheers

markosloizou
11-20-2016, 06:04 PM
well, i would contact support or wait till the next update ;-)

cheers

I send them an email but i got the automatic response that due to high number of emails it will take a few days before they can process my request. I guess i will get a few days of the game, hopefully a few days xD