PDA

View Full Version : Which warrior is worthy for 5* promotion ?

mikmar
11-22-2016, 03:39 PM
1. Holy Smoke Eddie
2. HellHound
3. Rocket Dog
4. Bomber Boy
5. Pyro Soldier
6. Souless Demon
7. Golden Son

Mybe this is my priority order for 5* promotion.
Who do you think is the best to promote first ?

blade685
11-22-2016, 08:20 PM
hard choice :)

Eagleknight
11-22-2016, 08:27 PM
None. Update a new character. Or update my favorite red rocket dog.

mikmar
11-22-2016, 09:00 PM
Thanks !!!!
Almost all are multiple hits chars except Eddie, the first 3 of them have good passive skills, but I don't know the hit points they can produce, and I pay attention in particular to their resistance to enemy attacks and team support skills.
In my opinion Rocket dog is the best attacker with a good health, more balanced than golden son, who is too weak.
The rocket dog passive skill is only for him, right ?? I don't know.
The hellhound is a good healer but he seems to me too weak and not a good hitter.
Bomber boy is a good support for strong hitters, not so strong attack, but I don't know his survivability.
The demon doesn't have passive skills, his attack is not so strong but has good resistance.

Eagleknight
11-22-2016, 09:07 PM
Red rocket dogs passive works for any physical attack so depending on your team it will work with every toon for the first two attacks.

mikmar
11-22-2016, 09:18 PM
Red rocket dogs passive works for any physical attack so depending on your team it will work with every toon for the first two attacks.

Thanks !!!!
So if he boosts the physical attack of all team he is the best char to evolve in this list in my opinion.
Good health for him, right ?

Reeb99
11-22-2016, 10:15 PM
Rocket dog or hellhound I'd say, they are both really good. Supposedly the red GS is good with burning talismans if you have somebody to consume the burns.

As far as talismans for rocket dog at 5*, 4 strength + two health overwhelming is good.

konstifik
11-23-2016, 07:57 AM
Golden Son with 6 burning talismans (which were fixed in yesterdays update) is nice. Since he does multiple hits on each enemy you'll get a lot of burns. If you have an accuracy buffer he will hit even harder since he has a chance for critical strikes.

guddy
11-25-2016, 04:02 PM
I would upgrade rocket dog

Frost
11-25-2016, 05:35 PM
Golden Son with 6 burning talismans (which were fixed in yesterdays update) is nice. Since he does multiple hits on each enemy you'll get a lot of burns. If you have an accuracy buffer he will hit even harder since he has a chance for critical strikes.

And a Desert Guardian.

burning team will be the future.