not my point.
got a red : my second angel of pain
red again : my second angel of fear
the next THREE red RARE SOULS

THREE PHARAOH DOGS

please

scott-5496
11-22-2016, 05:53 PM
Send me your AoF and I'll give you one my Rocket Dogs or Golden Sons.....if only!

Roquetas-5312
11-22-2016, 05:54 PM
i'm so done right now. i'm level 60. use all troopers DAILY. 0 5* chars so far
not my point.

THREE PHARAOH DOGS

please

Been lvl 100 for 3 months and don't have an angel of pain so quit your endless moaning

Vertax616
11-22-2016, 06:06 PM
Been lvl 100 for 3 months and don't have an angel of pain so quit your endless moaning

I agree he always moans and opens threads like this. There is no need for these threads.

osiris0000
11-22-2016, 06:34 PM
None of them are bad chars either. I don't even have Pharaoh Dog and playing since game is released. I got 2 PDK, thats another story.. But i am pretty fine.

I recently got Angel of Pain (i was looking for it for 5 monts) and it is a killer!

And ANGEL OF FEAR?!?! If you ask me, that char deserves much more than 4 star. It is a 10 star character in my eyes. If they ask me to choose a special Eddie or Angel of Fear, i would choose Angel of Fear.

Yes, i agree with everyone. You don't have right to complain in this situation. RNGesus smiles upon you but you can't see. Stop complaining about what you don't have. You are more luckier than a lot of players.

floki
11-22-2016, 07:03 PM
None of them are bad chars either. I don't even have Pharaoh Dog and playing since game is released. I got 2 PDK, thats another story.. But i am pretty fine.

I recently got Angel of Pain (i was looking for it for 5 monts) and it is a killer!

And ANGEL OF FEAR?!?! If you ask me, that char deserves much more than 4 star. It is a 10 star character in my eyes. If they ask me to choose a special Eddie or Angel of Fear, i would choose Angel of Fear.

Yes, i agree with everyone. You don't have right to complain in this situation. RNGesus smiles upon you but you can't see. Stop complaining about what you don't have. You are more luckier than a lot of players.

guys you get me wrong,yes! i am aware of the fact that these chars are very good! all of em! but they just don't cut in time rift 9+ or the underworld hard/battlefield madness

i sincerely apologise for complaining, it hasn't been my week.
the game is great and i shouldn't complain :)

floki
11-22-2016, 07:04 PM
I agree he always moans and opens threads like this. There is no need for these threads.

btw one of my best friends irl is called vertax16 on all platforms he uses xD

Arcturus
11-22-2016, 07:15 PM
guys you get me wrong,yes! i am aware of the fact that these chars are very good! all of em! but they just don't cut in time rift 9+ or the underworld hard/battlefield madness

Haven't built out my Angel of Pain or PDK yet, but the Angel of Fear kills it on every level. Make sure you've got the right talismans (there's a thread somewhere) and give him the skillshards to max out at least his basic attack.

floki
11-22-2016, 07:17 PM

the game is great and i shouldn't complain
if they ever create a sort of trade system, you can have me AoF, i really don't need it and realise that i shouldn't complain about a game i enjoy so much every day :)

Vertax616
11-22-2016, 07:17 PM
btw one of my best friends irl is called vertax16 on all platforms he uses xD

It's ok man I understand :). Wow really! I made "Vertax616" up years ago and use this nick on every platform like this, maybe I know you irl :D

floki
11-22-2016, 07:30 PM
It's ok man I understand :). Wow really! I made "Vertax616" up years ago and use this nick on every platform like this, maybe I know you irl :D

thanks for understanding :)
well my vertax16 would recognize my name, so unless you live in Belgium and go horseback riding every week, i don't think you are my Vertax16 :p

Vertax616
11-22-2016, 07:34 PM
thanks for understanding :)
well my vertax16 would recognize my name, so unless you live in Belgium and go horseback riding every week, i don't think you are my Vertax16 :p

Well I am a different Vertax then :D this is a very nice coincidence...

Kardas
11-23-2016, 09:06 AM
THREE PHARAOH DOGSplease

Only Three Pharaoh Dogs? Pffft, I have FOUR (I used to have five, but I sold one a long time ago)

Demoonchild
11-23-2016, 06:42 PM
Well I am a different Vertax then :D this is a very nice coincidence...

Ok.........

Sidney
11-23-2016, 07:15 PM
i'm so done right now. i'm level 60. use all troopers DAILY. 0 5* chars so far
not my point.

THREE PHARAOH DOGS

please

Angel of Fear is 100% Badass!!! Level him up and have a nice day!!! Took me forever to get him! I was saving skill shards for when I got him... now I just need talisman runes to bring my 5* talismans up to full strength. Even with the talisman work that needs to be done, he is probably my favorite toon!!

Dank Brew
11-23-2016, 11:55 PM
I've had angel of fear forever, and never used him to recently... wow he is great. Especially with someone with ATK+ or physical charge, or DEF down. I like using him and COTD, most of the time the team doesn't even get to hit me back lol