PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for new characters?

floki
11-22-2016, 07:08 PM
personally, i'd like to see:
Mayan Eddie
Moonchild
Final frontier eddie
piece of mind eddie

what about you guys? :)

maiden live
11-22-2016, 07:47 PM
How bout seventh son of the seventh eddie with the ghost

Ancient Mariner
11-22-2016, 07:56 PM
there are already 3-4 topics about this actually, search for them to avoid dupes (and we don't like dupes right? :rolleyes:)

floki
11-22-2016, 07:58 PM
there are already 3-4 topics about this actually, search for them to avoid dupes (and we don't like dupes right? :rolleyes:)

thehehehe sorry about that, i explained myself already :p it won't hapen again, and sorry, i'll look into em :)

wailenhalen18
11-22-2016, 10:06 PM
Are all Eddie's based on the Iron Maiden artwork?

Witkacy
11-22-2016, 10:14 PM

wailenhalen18 :)

More or less... When I think a bit - The Samurai Eddie as it is in the game can't be found of any their covers, at least not official ones... As we speak of Japan though - there is plain Eddie with Katana sword - on ''Maiden Japan'' single, but that's it...

Cheers,

W

hold
11-22-2016, 10:19 PM

I think Fear of the Dark Eddie is definitely based on the evil twin sister of Little Red Riding Hood ... ;)

Ian
11-22-2016, 10:23 PM
How about Forum Warrior Eddie? Can be only used when server is down, normal attack "complain about drops" makes a post about drop rates, power ability "random rant" which will automatically score a perfect attack if replying to Dev posts. Fury attack hits all other forum users with stun and revives an old post from the dead.

90mphyorker
11-22-2016, 10:28 PM
wailenhalen18 :)

More or less... When I think a bit - The Samurai Eddie as it is in the game can't be found of any their covers, at least not official ones... As we speak of Japan though - there is plain Eddie with Katana sword - on ''Maiden Japan'' single, but that's it...

Cheers,

W

Samurai Eddie is from the 2011 Japanese event shirt artwork.