PDA

View Full Version : Brave New World Character Event on Now until Nov 29!

Leviathan
11-22-2016, 07:27 PM
We’ve just released 10 new characters, and a Limited Edition Soul into Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast.

From November 22-29, use the Brave New World Soul to gain a greater chance of summoning the following characters, from the Book of Souls:

Storm Eddie (Assassin 3*)
Undead Rescuer (Warrior 4*)
Undead Rescuer (Sentinel 3*)
Undead Rescuer (Assassin 3*)
Corrupt Droid (Warrior, 3*)
Corrupt Droid (Sentinel 4*)
Corrupt Droid (Gunner 3*)
Corrupt Rescuer (Magus 4*)
Corrupt Rescuer (Gunner 4*)
Corrupt Rescuer (Assassin 4*)

The Brave New World Soul is guaranteed to drop a 3-5 Star character of ANY class (including Gunner and Assassin!) and has a higher chance of producing the above characters!

Get your Brave New World Souls in the Legacy of the Beast store now! This item (and its higher summoning chances1) will disappear on November 29.

Lord of Light Dungeons Open This Weekend Only!

This Thanksgiving weekend take on the Lord of Light!

Play this Friday and Saturday to battle in the Warrior, Magus and Sentinel Dungeons.

A new dungeon opens every 16 hours!

1These characters can still be summoned from the Souls they would normally be found in based on rarity and class throughout this event and beyond. Only the Brave New World Soul provides an increased chance of summoning.

IceeeDz
11-22-2016, 07:34 PM
I'll use my 300 normal souls. Let's see how many of these new 3* i'll get!

BillLion
11-22-2016, 07:36 PM
Looking forward to it!

Ancient Mariner
11-22-2016, 07:55 PM
This is awesome! The Storm Eddie must have a cool look. So being it a 3* char, it can also be summoned with normal souls, right?

Ringe666-7406
11-22-2016, 08:00 PM
This is awesome! The Storm Eddie must have a cool look. So being it a 3* char, it can also be summoned with normal souls, right?

Normal G/A I assume :D

FlyingV
11-22-2016, 08:01 PM
YESSSSS!!!

Is Brave New World open thereafter, or is it closed after the promo run?

hold
11-22-2016, 08:09 PM

I really don't want to be a killjoy but I have never ever gotten a 3* char from a normal GUN/ASS soul. I tried in between 50 and 70 ... I hope that changed with the update but don't just go crazy on buying normal souls ... have a little try run I suggest :)

Eagleknight
11-22-2016, 08:13 PM
I don't think brave new world is opening its just the characters from there. Mabey I'm wrong but that's how it reads.

Purplepixii
11-22-2016, 08:14 PM
Yay!!

How long will the servers be down for please? I need my evening fix lol

blade685
11-22-2016, 08:16 PM
wait before say yes!!!, if you open 100 souls and have 0 good characters like before update, you will cry :p

Ionswarm
11-22-2016, 08:26 PM
Anybody else having issues with the update downloading?

Eagleknight
11-22-2016, 08:28 PM
Don't think it's live yet.

floki
11-22-2016, 08:30 PM

yeah servers still down and i get a weird error message, i'm sure it'll go live soon

Ionswarm
11-22-2016, 08:31 PM
Well mine has quit giving the maintenance message and is giving me this instead:

None: BAD ID=UI_INTERNET_CONNECTION_ERROR_SUBTITLE/n[Errorretreieving AssetBundles manifest. IME RLM104]

Nevermind... back to Under maintenance

Kaijester
11-22-2016, 08:34 PM
So the Brave New World Soul can only be purchased from store and doesn't drop from anywhere?

Sparton_LOTB
11-22-2016, 08:35 PM
Is Brave New World open thereafter, or is it closed after the promo run?

Because of the unique nature of the Brave New World bosses, the dungeons will be coming later, as they ended up being more work than we anticipated. We wanted to at least start with releasing characters now.

How long will the servers be down for please? I need my evening fix lol

We're just trying to work out one last kink in the system; it sounds like it might be another hour or so, sadly.

Purplepixii
11-22-2016, 08:38 PM
We're just trying to work out one last kink in the system; it sounds like it might be another hour or so, sadly.

Damnit and I need an early night. Oh well, more caffeine it is - can't go to bed without my evening fix :D

maxdeviations
11-22-2016, 09:05 PM
Because of the unique nature of the Brave New World bosses, the dungeons will be coming later, as they ended up being more work than we anticipated. We wanted to at least start with releasing characters now.

soooo right now there is actually no new content ? we just get a chance to get the characters before the brave new world dungeons open (which i m assuming will open next week or the week after ?) and only the LOL dungeons are open on the weekend .. is that correct .. or m i missing something ?

BillLion
11-22-2016, 09:39 PM
soooo right now there is actually no new content ? we just get a chance to get the characters before the brave new world dungeons open (which i m assuming will open next week or the week after ?) and only the LOL dungeons are open on the weekend .. is that correct .. or m i missing something ?

That's how I read it.

Seems like they intended to release it all as a package but ran into some snags so they decided to offer something rather than have a total delay.

Zman-1575
11-22-2016, 09:56 PM
I keep getting a message saying that my version is out of date and it redirects me to the Google Play Store... I then get an error from Google Play....

This is killing me!!!! Can't wait to see what is new!!!!

hold
11-22-2016, 09:57 PM
I'm still baffled that "put stuff in -> get other stuff out" (sacrifice) is more difficult to develop than a whole new world including new characters plus animations plus new lords plus a new Eddie ...

Ringe666-7406
11-22-2016, 10:03 PM
I'm still baffled that "put stuff in -> get other stuff out" (sacrifice) is more difficult to develop than a whole new world including new characters plus animations plus new lords plus a new Eddie ...

Maybe RNG for that is too good atm and they can't find a way do spoil it :D

Witkacy
11-22-2016, 10:07 PM

Ionswarm :)

Yep, I do.

First got info that the server is under maintentance, then my version is out of date... When I downloaded it from GS still getting info server is under maintentance...

Cheers,

W

007RAV15-8839
11-22-2016, 10:15 PM

I feel the same.

Should have just made duplicate characters available to be used as skill shards for same character.

Peppoah
11-22-2016, 10:19 PM
Damnit and I need an early night. Oh well, more caffeine it is - can't go to bed without my evening fix :D

Still down?

Peppoah
11-22-2016, 10:28 PM
Still down?

Seems to work now. Yes, it's on!

IceeeDz
11-22-2016, 10:58 PM
New characters don't drop from Normal Souls. Just opened 250 normal souls, not a single one of them.

I know that sometimes RNGesus just doesn't seem to be watching you, but I don't think this is the case now.

Someone could test a little more?

Reeb99
11-22-2016, 11:01 PM
New characters don't drop from Normal Souls. Just opened 250 normal souls, not a single one of them.

I know that sometimes RNGesus just doesn't seem to be watching you, but I don't think this is the case now.

I have 3 stacks of normal souls to use, but I'm going to wait another hour so I can at least get the daily challenge. Two rare souls as well, but I'll probably wait until later in the week to use those.

Frost
11-22-2016, 11:01 PM
Like FotD Eddie... Lame. I'd rather pay for 100% chance than play lottery.

Kaijester
11-22-2016, 11:03 PM
99 normal souls and none new characters.

URock
11-22-2016, 11:08 PM
I bought 10 Brave New World souls:

-Eddie Tempesta (Storm Eddie) - wtf? Italian language? German it should be...funny bug...

-Rainmaker Eddie

and...my second Soldier Eddie

No new character of Brave New World

90mphyorker
11-22-2016, 11:14 PM

I got a new character from normal souls. Wasn't Eddie but it was a 3* character.

MrFreeze
11-22-2016, 11:18 PM
So they are in there? I dropped around 250 and got no bnw characters

Ringe666-7406
11-22-2016, 11:19 PM
99 normal souls and none new characters.

Same here... Not better luck even with 10pack of new souls -.-

90mphyorker
11-22-2016, 11:20 PM
Mr Freeze - Yes they are.

qazwer00
11-22-2016, 11:20 PM

I got 1 storm eddie and a couple Undead Rescuer sentinel

hold
11-22-2016, 11:24 PM

You need to buy BNW souls from the shop. 1 costs 100 ironite!

Eagleknight
11-22-2016, 11:25 PM
Do the new souls drop any where or do u have to buy them?

Ringe666-7406
I got 1 storm eddie and a couple Undead Rescuer sentinel

Nice :D

Sparton, btw, seems that there is a new bug on Assassin golden son: earlier he consumed Marks with all three rounds of damage, but now it's only happening once. Can you look into this please? Thanks

blade685
20 new bnw soul and only shit and old characters thanks dev, good update like always....lose all for nothing what a shit last month updates...

Ringe666-7406
11-22-2016, 11:28 PM
20 new bnw soul and only shit and old characters thanks dev, good update like always....lose all for nothing what a shit last month updates...

Feel you bro

Kaijester
11-22-2016, 11:29 PM
13 BNW souls all trashes for me...gonna disappear and sulk.

Aristo4
11-22-2016, 11:31 PM

Time to move to another game. Others moan too sometimes, but 90% of your posts is moan.

Another game might give you , the peace of mind you're seaking.

Ringe666-7406
11-22-2016, 11:32 PM
13 BNW souls all trashes for me...gonna disappear and sulk.

Mind some company? -.-

Witkacy
11-22-2016, 11:37 PM
Time to move to another game. Others moan too sometimes, but 90% of your posts is moan.

Aristo :)

I have the perfect sollution how not to be disappointed - stop playing :)

Cheers,

W

hold
11-22-2016, 11:37 PM
I got a new character from normal souls. Wasn't Eddie but it was a 3* character.

I am confused now...

Read the announcement again and I am not confused anymore ... ��

Aristo4
11-22-2016, 11:39 PM
Aristo :)

I have the perfect sollution how not to be disappointed - stop playing :)

Cheers,

W

Pass this solution to the daily moaners. I never said I'll stop playing.

Eagleknight
11-22-2016, 11:42 PM
It's not a players fault is things are wrong with the game. The players are the customers who pay money to play.

Aristo4
11-22-2016, 11:43 PM
It's not a players fault is things are wrong with the game. The players are the customers who pay money to play.

Agreed on that.

But if you continue to pay, and you're not satisfied for months, then you got issues yourself too, sorry.

blade685
11-22-2016, 11:44 PM

Yes i think i will stop that game for a While dev only want money now
I play to week-end and see of i have finaly something new
Nothing since one or two month
Like i said before dev strategy is bad and they will lose many players soon
Good night ;)

hanZ
Souls only drop **** like usual and another heavy nerf (red bat today). Thx.

Sparton_LOTB
Sparton, btw, seems that there is a new bug on Assassin golden son: earlier he consumed Marks with all three rounds of damage, but now it's only happening once. Can you look into this please? Thanks

A mark should only be able to be consumed for damage once, regardless of how many hits a single skill does, so unless I'm misinterpreting what you're saying, the current functionality sounds correct.

Witkacy
11-22-2016, 11:46 PM

Eagleknight :)

To be fair - at least the devs are trying to offer something new from time to time - now I've got a nice set of talismans which wasn't available before at last not in public...

Cheers,

W

MrFreeze
11-22-2016, 11:46 PM
Yeah I was debating spending my limited ironite on those bnw souls. I had a feeling it would be a waste. I could see how it would be tempting to buy some ironite for this, but not me. For the devs sake I hope their strategy works though. They gotta make money somehow. So we got a few new characters and the ability to get the founders pack talismans. It's something. Dry turkey and stove top stuffing is still a thanksgiving dinner.

Ringe666-7406
11-22-2016, 11:51 PM
A mark should only be able to be consumed for damage once, regardless of how many hits a single skill does, so unless I'm misinterpreting what you're saying, the current functionality sounds correct.

I like the earlier, "buggy" version better then :D Oh well, I guess I'll have to rely on Corrupt General and his burns consuming...

LATEST NEWS: Consuming marks doesn't deal additional damage at all :/

hanZ
11-22-2016, 11:53 PM
Marks don't do damage at all at the moment. Tried 10 rounds in lol and .... lol. "Missed" every single hit on them. Guys ... you are doing a simple game, not a mars landing mission. Get your stuff done ...

Edit @mr freeze: buy Ironite, sands of Time or anything. But never spend something on souls. You should have learned, that they have a 99,999 percent chance of dropping crap or something you already have

Eagleknight
11-22-2016, 11:54 PM
Eagleknight :)

To be fair - at least the devs are trying to offer something new from time to time - now I've got a nice set of talismans which wasn't available before at last not in public...

Cheers,

W

What new tailismans? I did not receive any.

Rayray131
11-22-2016, 11:56 PM
7 BMW souls and 300 regular souls. Not 1 new soul.

PerthEddie
11-22-2016, 11:58 PM
So basically a BNW Soul is just a normal Rare Soul with a different colour designed to try to get us to spend money? Sorry but if it is sold as a BNW Soul then surely you should be guaranteed a BNW char?

Rayray131
The talismans were from the challenges. You have to get 5 star talismans.

Ringe666-7406
7 BMW souls and 300 regular souls. Not 1 new soul.

I'll gladly give you my only one, gunner corrupt droid... Major disappointment -.-

blade685
What new tailismans? I did not receive any.in achivement but You need 4 of them for bonus

Witkacy
11-22-2016, 11:59 PM
Yeah I was debating spending my limited ironite on those bnw souls. I had a feeling it would be a waste. I could see how it would be tempting to buy some ironite for this, but not me. For the devs sake I hope their strategy works though. They gotta make money somehow. So we got a few new characters and the ability to get the founders pack talismans. It's something. Dry turkey and stove top stuffing is still a thanksgiving dinner.

MrFreeze :)

Yes, it would be nice to have one more Eddie - yet I think I've ran of luck limit for long - getting GR off achievements and FOTD off Halloween Event... I'd rather would spent my ironities to sands refills which can make me the gold, runes and all that stuff I need, then BUYING THE CHANCE to win... Which is surely set properly low not to win anything good... Like you use 13 BNW souls and winning nothing it's no good... So the best would be just ignore this ''feature'' and then keep the ironities... Since you can't make any complaints...

Cheers,

W

Kaijester
11-23-2016, 12:00 AM
So basically a BNW Soul is just a normal Rare Soul with a different colour designed to try to get us to spend money? Sorry but if it is sold as a BNW Soul then surely you should be guaranteed a BNW char?

To spend our Ironites, they prob know we had saved a bunch since the achievements implementation.

Rayray131
11-23-2016, 12:00 AM

Exactly, and who is to say the new Eddie will be good anyways. Could be another RTH or visions.

Witkacy
11-23-2016, 12:02 AM
What new tailismans? I did not receive any.

EK :)

It's about meteor ones... Go to your achivements section and take them - I am pretty sure you'll earn more than I did - for now 56/100 - earn 5* talismans...

Cheers,

W

blade685
11-23-2016, 12:02 AM
I'll gladly give you my only one, gunner corrupt droid... Major disappointment -.-
Like many players me buy 20 and joke loot all sell bad update :)

Eagleknight
11-23-2016, 12:04 AM
in achivement but You need 4 of them for bonus

I should have been more specific I have a ton of 5* tailismans, so completing the achievement was automatic. But I recieved no reward for completing the achievement. Thus, my point people do have a reason to complain.

The achievement doesn't even count toward the completion achievement.

Witkacy
11-23-2016, 12:11 AM
I should have been more specific I have a ton of 5* tailismans, so completing the achievement was automatic. But I recieved no reward for completing the achievement. Thus, my point people do have a reason to complain.

The achievement doesn't even count toward the completion achievement.

How could it be possible? I simply pressed ''claim'' and then they were in my inventory immediately... And I think 56 of them so far (I am at level IV with this particular one) may be correct... Maybe you have TOO MANY of them stacked and it caused some bug?

Cheers,

W

Eagleknight
11-23-2016, 12:17 AM
To be fair I just checked again I'm at 185/200 tailismans and none of them are the new ones.

90mphyorker
11-23-2016, 12:28 AM
Slightly disappointed Storm Eddie's mandatory Talisman slots are blue. Ruined my Talisman plan for him, if I strike it lucky and get him. Which is unlikely do unless he'll drop in a regular soul.

Sparton, can he drop in a regular soul?

Kaijester
11-23-2016, 12:34 AM
I've gotten the meteors, one more 5* to claim my comets...

Reeb99
11-23-2016, 12:34 AM
Didn't get anything new from 220 normal souls + 2 rare souls. Got a 3 pack of the BNW souls, didn't get anything new, but did at least get an Asn GS. Didn't have one of those yet, so I'm happy.

aur0ra85
11-23-2016, 12:42 AM
I got the new Eddie and a couple of the robots. No premium toons tho from a stack of 10. Meh.
I can't hardly believe anyone got the talisman achievement, just wow. I've got 76 and I thought I had some of the most in the game. I guess I'm not even close to some of you guys lmao. Idk how you did it. I understand all the souls and 5* toons you guys collected, but the talisman counts are insane. Just wow.

Eagleknight
11-23-2016, 12:47 AM
This just isn't my day no rewards form the achievement and now two crashes on secret locations loosing trooper points and the rewards there. What is going on.

Esquatcho
11-23-2016, 01:16 AM
Dropped 2 spare rare souls: Blue Allied Solider & Green Undead Allied Soldier :'(

Bought a 3 pack of BNW Souls:

Gunner Desert Golem (new, but a bit meh)

Red Newborn of Light (4* but not particlarly awesome - still getting better)

Storm Eddie - BANG! Woot!

Damn shame I don't have any spare blue talismans... Looks like a couple of weeks in AK and KoS!

Vaseodin
11-23-2016, 01:21 AM
I bought 10 Brave New World souls:

-Eddie Tempesta (Storm Eddie) - wtf? Italian language? German it should be...funny bug...

-Rainmaker Eddie

and...my second Soldier Eddie

No new character of Brave New World

Lucky! I got 30 BNW souls and spent $50 usd and didn't get a single Eddie!

Witkacy
11-23-2016, 01:33 AM
Dropped 2 spare rare souls: Blue Allied Solider & Green Undead Allied Soldier :'(

Bought a 3 pack of BNW Souls:

Gunner Desert Golem (new, but a bit meh)

Red Newborn of Light (4* but not particlarly awesome - still getting better)

Storm Eddie - BANG! Woot!

Damn shame I don't have any spare blue talismans... Looks like a couple of weeks in AK and KoS!

Esquatcho :)

I must have been VERY VERY VERY lucky

Promised myself not to try... yet I did

And from 1 BNW pack I've got:

4* Angel Of Pain (Magus)

3* Storm Eddie (Assassin)

3* Corrupt Droid (Warrior)

3* Corrupt Droid (Gunner)

3* Undead Rescuer (Assassin)

The rest usual: Harpies, Desert Warriors, German Soldiers

Overall - well spent 900 ironities - the most happy of Eddie :)

PerthEddie
11-23-2016, 02:05 AM
To spend our Ironites, they prob know we had saved a bunch since the achievements implementation.

Sorry I didn't make something clear. I have no issue spending money and Ironite on souls as the game deserves to be supported so the devs can bring us more content. The point I am making is that there will be lots of players out there who will think that in buying a BNW soul they will get one of the new chars and that isn't the case. We know as we have seen it posted here but how many players won't realise?

Esquatcho
11-23-2016, 02:14 AM
Esquatcho :)

I must have been VERY VERY VERY lucky

Promised myself not to try... yet I did

And from 1 BNW pack I've got:

4* Angel Of Pain (Magus)

3* Storm Eddie (Assassin)

3* Corrupt Droid (Warrior)

3* Corrupt Droid (Gunner)

3* Undead Rescuer (Assassin)

The rest usual: Harpies, Desert Warriors, German Soldiers

Overall - well spent 900 ironities - the most happy of Eddie :)

Whoa! Yes, I'd say very lucky!!! Storm Eddie AND 3 new characters... Maybe I should spend some more ironite!

Lord Schmeb
11-23-2016, 02:56 AM

Judas H. Priest, do you ever get tired of being a whiny fart-box? It's hard enough slogging through your shitty English, but the constant pissing and moaning is becoming more than I can bare. Close the hole under your nose and either play and enjoy, or GTFO.

Aristo4 said it a little nicer than me...

Kaijester
11-23-2016, 03:37 AM
Hmmmm...got my second Tailgunner Eddie and second Aces High Eddie. Guess I will have to play them again from scratch...

Rygone
11-23-2016, 03:38 AM
I've just opened 10 bnw souls :

Corrupt rescuer 4* (gunner)
The wicker man 4* (warrior)
Undead allied soldier 3* (sentinel)
Axis soldier 3* (magus)
Desert rider 3* (assasin)
x2 Allied soldier 3* (sentinel)
Masked harpy 3* (magus)
Corrupt droid 3* (warrior)
Undead axis gunner 3* (warrior)

:(:(:(

Kaijester
11-23-2016, 03:48 AM

Axis soldier 3* (magus)
Masked harpy 3* (magus)

Congrats!!! Corrupt Rescuer gunner and assassin are the best characters out of this release.

Arcturus
11-23-2016, 03:55 AM
Judas H. Priest, do you ever get tired of being a whiny fart-box? It's hard enough slogging through your shitty English, but the constant pissing and moaning is becoming more than I can bare. Close the hole under your nose and either play and enjoy, or GTFO.

Aristo4 said it a little nicer than me...

Drop the hate, Schmeb. If Aristo said it nice than just leave it be. Or say you agree without the insults. And even if the whining is annoying (not saying I disagree), at least appreciate that not everyone here is a native English speaker. Cut them some slack.

Nekroliun
11-23-2016, 04:04 AM
This looks cool, i just got a notification about it.

I hope this is enough to get me playing the game again...

So currently the only way to get BNW souls is ironite... sad

oldrava-3320
11-23-2016, 05:35 AM
I just open 15 souls and i got these
2 currupt droid Warrior and gun assault
I got 2 undead rescuer sentisal and assassin
Plus bunch of other 3 star useless chars

Nicko
11-23-2016, 05:59 AM

Axis soldier 3* (magus)
Masked harpy 3* (magus)

That's a great pull!

I scored a Gunner CotD in addition to the Storm Eddie. Nice I didn't have to waste Trooper points to get a decent gunner

And makes up for the Desert Golem I'll draw with tomorrow's Gunner/Assassin soul...

Esquatcho
11-23-2016, 06:06 AM
Hmmmm...got my second Tailgunner Eddie and second Aces High Eddie. Guess I will have to play them again from scratch...

bloody heck! And some of us are still waiting.... :/

AntonNikolov
11-23-2016, 06:37 AM
Hi Guys,
I really like the update so far.
But I am experiencing some strange (buggy ? ) behavior with the Heal Shield Buff
- sometimes it heals for double the amount of damage (Game of death , madness enemies do that almost all the time)
- sometimes I get infinite heals that prevents me from continuing the battle (My Red Troll on several different levels).

Hellrider
11-23-2016, 06:40 AM
Hi Guys,
I really the update so far.
But I am experiencing some strange (buggy ? ) behavior with the Heal Shield Buff
- sometimes it heals for double the amount of damage (Game of death , madness enemies do that almost all the time)
- sometimes I get infinite heals that prevents me from continuing the battle (My Red Troll on several different levels).

Hi, it's reported here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4354-Post-22-Nov-16-update-bug

ironmaiden84
11-23-2016, 07:05 AM
My experience so far:

Bugs:
- Red troll bug with game freeze for 3 times maybe out of 10 games... will not use it anymore

Achievements:
- I have 95/100 5* Talisman and could collect all the rewards directly. No problems so far. But with the daily challenges I will have to wait to upgrade the rest and won't do it directly.

hold
11-23-2016, 07:11 AM
My experience so far:

Bugs:
- Red troll bug with game freeze for 3 times maybe out of 10 games...

Confirmed... FFS...

Heavy1974
11-23-2016, 07:17 AM
Bought 6 BNW souls. First pull _ FOTD Eddie, haha. My RNG doesn`t know which event it is.
Gladly I didn`t have him yet.
Also got undead ass rescuer (him again with a normal g/a soul, haha)

satani
11-23-2016, 10:18 AM
well, a bit rare, the new drops.

spent ~25 BNW souls. Got:
2x Undead rescuer (assassin + sentinel)
2x corrupt droid (warrior + gunner)
Sentinel rescuer seems useable, the other 3 are crap. (there are better healers out already)

the rest was dupes and trash, no Eddie, seems a waste of ironite.
As it states "higher chance to get...", does that mean, for example Storm Eddie *can* drop from 2* gunner/assasin souls (as they state 1*-3*, which would include eddie) ?

Some translation issues (as stated by others):
Corrupt Droids, undead rescuer sentinel and storm eddie are in italian instead of german (and vice versa, from what i read).

The patch should have at least maxxed the Level cap beyond 100. (I'm stuck at 100 and don't get no level up/SoT refill).

I've tried Storm Eddie from a trooper and *seems* to be pretty ok, a good magic dmg dealer, compareable to SoL Eddie at first sight. (can't confirm now, if he's better, cause i haven't tested everything yet. Ayways he seems a good assasin character, which is rare.
Besides the rocket dog and golden son, i've found zero useful assassins - either too low stats and good effects (posessed mine, chattering skull, axis bomber boy), or decent stats, yet single attack and no good effect.

upon looking through the maximized characters post, i found my missing info to the corrupt rescuers.
Gunner seems great, looking forward to get her. As for magus, only the freeze baits me, yet basic single attack only

So out of 10 characters 3 seem useable and 7 vanilla characters.

Frost
11-23-2016, 10:46 AM
Frustrated much? Ok got a 4* Assassin Rescuer from BNW souls and 3 3* Sentinel BuzzLightYear from NORMAL souls... No new Eddie. So I fell into the trap of spending my ironite, well played devs.

Ringe666-7406
11-23-2016, 10:56 AM
Sparton, can you tell me if SoL's attack that steals fury and deals damage is also fixed as CR Eddie's Wither? Thanks

osiris0000
11-23-2016, 11:00 AM
Frustrated much? Ok got a 4* Assassin Rescuer and 3 3* Sentinel BuzzLightYear from NORMAL souls... No new Eddie. So I fell into the trap of spending my ironite, well played devs.

Normal souls??? Not regular Gun/Ass ones??? You got a 4* and assassin from them??

Frost
11-23-2016, 11:14 AM
Normal souls??? Not regular Gun/Ass ones??? You got a 4* and assassin from them??

Got 4* from BNW souls sorry will edit my post.

FilipMurray
11-23-2016, 12:26 PM
I've just got STORM EDDIE!
I am so happy!

RCarter
11-23-2016, 12:49 PM
I decided WTF, and dropped the Ironite for 20 BNW souls even though RNGesus never seems to do much smiling towards me.

Was very surprised to see a Corrupt General (finally), 2 Assassin Golden Sons (been chasing for a while, will be levelling both for sure), an Assassin Troll, a Guardian Bomber Boy (been needing a good green guy too), and even a new Assassin Undead Rescuer to have a little fun with.

Pretty happy with the results.

Only problem now is scoring the runes for all those talismans....

blade685
11-23-2016, 01:07 PM
I decided WTF, and dropped the Ironite for 20 BNW souls even though RNGesus never seems to do much smiling towards me.

Was very surprised to see a Corrupt General (finally), 2 Assassin Golden Sons (been chasing for a while, will be levelling both for sure), an Assassin Troll, a Guardian Bomber Boy (been needing a good green guy too), and even a new Assassin Undead Rescuer to have a little fun with.

Pretty happy with the results.

Only problem now is scoring the runes for all those talismans....wtf me only big shit and a second corrupted general....

Roquetas-5312
11-23-2016, 01:21 PM
What a completely shit update and further nerf of 5* characters
So what is the point of getting a 5* character you may as well evolve a 1* to 5* because it looks
Like it will be just as competitive in the end

Talisman achievement not counting and not getting the talismans
I see a lot with this bug and Sparton say send a support what a load of crap
So if we inform on the forum like we are told to do they say send to support !

I'm still mega pissed off with the last event conning me out of money as I tried to get
The skill shards that were never in the madness Halloween level (which is fraud )

When are you planning on doing anything about the other achiements bugs reported to you
5* characters and 4* characters
Also now we have an increase in slots where is achiements V ?

Esquatcho
11-23-2016, 01:30 PM
Nerf of 5* chars? What do you mean?

Roquetas-5312
11-23-2016, 01:40 PM
PDK reduced healing by 5%

Malcifar-8940
11-23-2016, 03:47 PM
So bummed. 20 BNW souls. 2 Storm Eddies, no new robots, and only one 4* charater. Good to see others are having some better luck. At least I have another Eddie for the collection.

EDIT: On a positive note, I am super excited to see "on-hit" effects working on Carriage Rider Eddie, as he is my main Eddie. I can finally set him up with a set of Ward Freezing and Ward Paralysis Talismans as I originally intended, so thank you guys for getting that one rolled out. ;)

konstifik
11-23-2016, 04:01 PM
Nerf of 5* chars? What do you mean?

Apart from the PDK getting less healing, the Allied General got a bit "nerfed". His power move would give 100 % critical strike chance, which it doesn't anymore but I think that was more of a bug fix then a nerf as it used to work that way.

Eagleknight
11-23-2016, 06:08 PM
I'm so sick of these nerfs. And i still have recieved no response from support. I get so excited about every update only to be disappointed by bugs and nerfs. I thought the point of an update was to make things better. Make me feel as if I have wasted my time money and that i am being mislead and played with.

I really wanted to have a positive review for this update but all I can say is that some of the characters look cool. But the bugs, the nerfs, the losses caused by the bugs, and the horrible drop rates the new souls has kinda pissed me off.

I still like the game but am getting tired of allot of the decisions being made and the poor execution of updates. As a former business owner and retired military member I would not let an employee preform in this manner.

I know people are saying stop the complaining and just deal with it. Ok I get that stance. However, this game is a product that we pay for and it is not preforming or being handled as it should. If you recieved bad service any place else would you be happy or if a product you purchased did not preform as it should would you keep it. No. and those are just quick thing that you don't invest time into. Also, if you complained you would recieve a full refund of your money. What is happing right here is worse many people have spent allot of money on this game and are being given a subpar product. That you can't be refunded for if you are unsatisfied. On top of that it's not easy to just quit and move on when you have invested so much time into it. So all you can do is hope it will get better. But, after months the same things are happening.

I know that people are working hard on the game and trying to make it better but some decisions are being made that are really irritating the supporters of this game. I have been a hard core gamer for over twenty years and rarely have I seen this many issues over an extended period of time.

I still want to play and support the game but the nerfs bugs and poor decisions must be addressed.

I don't think many people are asking for much just a fun game without a plethora of bugs, drop rates that make sense, better rng or a way to overcome it like the ability to actually earn rare souls, a way to manage their character pool like sacrifice, and stop nerfing characters that people have maxed out with skillshards or let us remove them when a character becomes worthless because of a nerf. Many games reset skills or points when a nerf takes place.

In my opinion Sparton has a hard job dealing with the players and is doing a great job dealing with us.

This post is not a complaint tward any person but is the only way we as a community have to express are real concerns about the game. Yes, the devs have been trying but a shiny penny is still a penny and will only distract you for so long.

Please, I am begging you stop the madness.

OpticSugar
11-23-2016, 06:17 PM
...don't you ever get tired of complaining?

maxdeviations
11-23-2016, 06:18 PM
i need some serious help. every time the game shuts down and i restart it will go thru the dowload additional content loop. EVERYTIME !!! that means that everytime i have to plal the game i have to download stuff for 40 mins and then i m able to play ? is anyone seeing this problem ? please fix it

Demoonchild
11-23-2016, 06:25 PM

If any dev of any game that is out there would listen, care or even give some attention to every crying baby out there, trying to satisfy anyone demand.... There shouldn't be any games....

Listen to the crowd not to selfish/single complainings....

I cannot even play since a few days, but sure you're doing a great job Team.

Eagleknight
11-23-2016, 06:54 PM
Yea I get tired of complaining about the game. I would love to post just to help people and say that things are great. But clearly they are not great. People posting that everything is good will not get things fixed. Saying that you are happy just encourages more issues. We have not recieved one update that hasn't fixed one thing without breaking another. When people want to log in to play a game but cannot log in there is a problem. When bugs inhibit you ability to play there is a problem. When you spend weeks or months gathering skill shards for a toon then that toon is nerfed there is a problem. When you don't get what you pay for there is a problem.

Yes, I get tired of complaining. If things are good I'll say they are, as I have in the past. If they want the complaints to stop from people the game should be fixed. If it were just minor things I would just go along with it but these are major issues that are effecting a players ability to play and their willingness to play.

satani
11-23-2016, 06:56 PM
has anyone tried to get Storm Eddie via 2* Gunner/Sentinel shards? (as it seems 1 out of 15 is a 3* character and 15x125 points is still half off the 3750). So theoretically 2x 3* by chance vs 1x 3* or better..
I currently don't have enough trooper points left, but will try in a few days

The Educated fool
11-23-2016, 07:30 PM
has anyone tried to get Storm Eddie via 2* Gunner/Sentinel shards? (as it seems 1 out of 15 is a 3* character and 15x125 points is still half off the 3750). So theoretically 2x 3* by chance vs 1x 3* or better..
I currently don't have enough trooper points left, but will try in a few days

I can verify that yes, it is possible to get Storm Eddie from regular Gunner/Assassin souls, as mine dropped from one. I am, however, aware that it was a phenomenally lucky pull though... and I did burn about 4500 trooper badges to make it happen. Even so... no regrets here! :cool:

Sparton_LOTB
11-23-2016, 07:58 PM
Sparton, can he drop in a regular soul?

Storm Eddie can drop from any soul which can drop 3 star Assassins, so the common Gun/Assassin Souls, Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, and the limited time Brave New World Souls are where he can appear.

Sparton, can you tell me if SoL's attack that steals fury and deals damage is also fixed as CR Eddie's Wither? Thanks

It wasn't in this update, but I've made a fix that will go into a subsequent update.

Regarding the various other bugs that people have been pointing out (here, other forum posts, and to CS), most of the team is working on identifying and fixing the issues that have cropped up. We hope to have a server update go out this week to address some things, but it looks like at least one new issue will require another app store update, so we're unsure of the timing on that.

hold
11-23-2016, 08:02 PM
Yea I get tired of complaining about the game. I would love to post just to help people and say that things are great. But clearly they are not great. People posting that everything is good will not get things fixed. Saying that you are happy just encourages more issues. We have not recieved one update that hasn't fixed one thing without breaking another. When people want to log in to play a game but cannot log in there is a problem. When bugs inhibit you ability to play there is a problem. When you spend weeks or months gathering skill shards for a toon then that toon is nerfed there is a problem. When you don't get what you pay for there is a problem.

Yes, I get tired of complaining. If things are good I'll say they are, as I have in the past. If they want the complaints to stop from people the game should be fixed. If it were just minor things I would just go along with it but these are major issues that are effecting a players ability to play and their willingness to play.

Bloody right you are...

Bobo
11-23-2016, 08:05 PM
As someone who already has a Rainmaker and Vampire Hunter Eddie, is Storm Eddie actually worth trying to get? I almost never use my assassin characters as I just can't find the right set-up for them!

Eagleknight
11-23-2016, 08:28 PM
Storm Eddie can drop from any soul which can drop 3 star Assassins, so the common Gun/Assassin Souls, Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, and the limited time Brave New World Souls are where he can appear.

It wasn't in this update, but I've made a fix that will go into a subsequent update.

Regarding the various other bugs that people have been pointing out (here, other forum posts, and to CS), most of the team is working on identifying and fixing the issues that have cropped up. We hope to have a server update go out this week to address some things, but it looks like at least one new issue will require another app store update, so we're unsure of the timing on that.

Sparton, thank you for the update.

Two questions.

Were the nerfs that people are reporting intended or just an issue that occurred?

About contacting support, I have no way of telling if my requests for help were even recieve, so should have just wait a few days and then resubmit them?

Thank you for dealing with our sometimes very vocal inputs. I do appreciate the effort y'all put in its just very frustrating on our end as I expect it is on yours.

Ok one last question after reading your other post.

Doesn't it make more sense to implement sacrifice before pvp? Especially if we will be recieving more characters. And sacrifice will be easier to develop the a good pvp system. It would also solve space issues that prevent people from getting more of the new toons that come out.

slauki
11-23-2016, 08:46 PM

the whole complaining from several members makes me want to leave the forum (do you get the irony?)...

yeah they messed it up again, and it's okay to mention that. but no need for 720 crying posts/threads of members who only see their own perspective. that's really childish behaviour to repeat
the same things over and over again. damn i'm so sick of it, sorry. the forum climate changed from friendly to pissed off, that's really sad. after all it's a fucking game guys.

Heavy1974
11-23-2016, 08:59 PM
the whole complaining from several members makes me want to leave the forum (do you get the irony?)...

yeah they messed it up again, and it's okay to mention that. but no need for 720 crying posts/threads of members who only see their own perspective. that's really childish behaviour to repeat
the same things over and over again. damn i'm so sick of it, sorry. the forum climate changed from friendly to pissed off, that's really sad. after all it's a fucking game guys.

Best post so far.

Sparton_LOTB
11-23-2016, 09:02 PM
Were the nerfs that people are reporting intended or just an issue that occurred?

We're still trying to diagnose some of the problems that have occurred. We're sometimes a bit sloppy recording all of the minor fixes we've done, but we're very careful about anything that could reasonably be considered a nerf. It seems right now like some fixes have been reverted, which ends up having the result of characters being nerfed.

About contacting support, I have no way of telling if my requests for help were even recieve, so should have just wait a few days and then resubmit them?

Hm, try emailing from your preferred email client directly to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com then. I've passed along to our team to see if we can investigate why the web form supporting doesn't always seem to work.

Thank you for dealing with our sometimes very vocal inputs. I do appreciate the effort y'all put in its just very frustrating on our end as I expect it is on yours.

It's totally understandable, and while it can sometimes be painful to see people be disappointed/frustrated with your game and your team, I understand where a lot of you guys are coming from, and myself and the rest of the Nodding Froggers are definitely doing our best to learn and do better now and in the future.

Sparton_LOTB
11-23-2016, 09:10 PM
Ok one last question after reading your other post.

Doesn't it make more sense to implement sacrifice before pvp? Especially if we will be recieving more characters. And sacrifice will be easier to develop the a good pvp system. It would also solve space issues that prevent people from getting more of the new toons that come out.

I haven't been too closely involved with the sacrifice feature, but from what I remember seeing of it's planned design, there were a bunch of screen flow issues that needed to be figured out, and I was worried that the way it was being designed may not give players the kind of value they want based on what they were sacrificing (at least with the initial release). When I have some spare cycles, I'll see if I can investigate that further and see if there are easy wins we can do to help fast track that feature (or at least get the right people to work on it in parallel with PVP and other features).

Contrasting to PVP... PVP is a much bigger feature, but we have it largely functioning internally, and the main barriers I think right now are ensuring it will work correctly as we scale to a pool of players bigger than the development team, fixing some obvious issues that are only arising as we start testing it with more people, and polishing various aspects of the feature to make it more ready for prime time.

arba.mihai
11-23-2016, 09:16 PM
Hey, Thanks for update.
I just got some new infinite loop Troll behavior. That didn't happen for a long time, I use the troll a lot. They are funny but requires force restart :)

Eagleknight
11-23-2016, 09:16 PM
Thank you for all the hard work that is being put into the game and the communication that you provide is a great. I will continue to play and support the game as I hope that things will work out for the better.

The best thing to take away from all the complaints is that people are definitely passionate about this game and that they want it to succeed. When people are passionate about a game they will be loud but they also show their support by continuing to play as well as making in game purchases.

Thanks again.

Kaijester
11-23-2016, 09:28 PM
Hi Sparton, does that mean that we won't see Sacrifice anytime soon?

What about implementation of BNW, that will be real soon right? I really need some new gameplay as this day in day out farming is getting sick...

Sparton_LOTB
11-23-2016, 09:34 PM
I just got some new infinite loop Troll behavior. That didn't happen for a long time, I use the troll a lot. They are funny but requires force restart :)

Yeah, we have one of our programmers looking into that as we speak. We'll be getting a fix out for that as soon as we can, but we need to identify what the exact problem was that resurrected this old bug (or if there's a new cause for it).

Thank you for all the hard work that is being put into the game and the communication that you provide is a great. I will continue to play and support the game as I hope that things will work out for the better.

The best thing to take away from all the complaints is that people are definitely passionate about this game and that they want it to succeed. When people are passionate about a game they will be loud but they also show their support by continuing to play as well as making in game purchases.

Thanks again.

I can say with complete sincerity that I appreciate how awesome and patient you and many of our other players have been despite all the setbacks and trouble we've had. We definitely recognize that our vocal players are very often people who really do like what we're doing.

Sparton_LOTB
11-23-2016, 09:37 PM
Hi Sparton, does that mean that we won't see Sacrifice anytime soon?

I'm not sure, because I need to look closer at what the state of sacrifice is. I know at least that some back-end stuff was started, but I don't know how much progress was done.

What about implementation of BNW, that will be real soon right? I really need some new gameplay as this day in day out farming is getting sick...

If it doesn't end up being really soon, PVP should be. Those are our two big gameplay features we're working on.

MrFreeze
11-23-2016, 10:06 PM
I read a job review website a while back about roadhouse interactive. The person said it was a nice atmosphere working there, but the source code was really sloppy. Is that the right word? "Source code"? I'm not a programmer. Anyway it makes sense with all the little bugs. You guys inherited a great game, but it seems like it must be a huge headache sometimes. Thanks for keeping the faith. Hopefully some of these posts on here don't bum you guys out too much. It's just a game after all. Nobody's dying here.

Kaijester
11-23-2016, 10:33 PM
Thanks Sparton!

I also like to comment that it will be nice to have more red on the Warrior Bomber Boy as he looks awfully similar to Assassin Bomber Boy.

Ringe666-7406
11-23-2016, 11:01 PM
Thanks Sparton!

I also like to comment that it will be nice to have more red on the Warrior Bomber Boy as he looks awfully similar to Assassin Bomber Boy.

I think this is because of true damage... I actually don't mind it :P

hold
11-23-2016, 11:02 PM

That's fair enough but please tell me as well how may more fuck ups are acceptable until we are allowed to point out (complain) the issues.

Love your work in this forum and understood that you tried to protect the devs for a long while ... but at some point they need to get their shit together and this won't happen if there are no complaints. The game is at best in a beta status. If people are loosing stuff that they bought with real money they are absolutely intitled to complain.

How nice would you be to a car dealer that fucked up you car service for the x-amount of time? "Uh, breaks ... didn'T think about them" ... "A the clutch this time you say - we fix it by the end of the week" ... "You tried the indicator and the boot opened? Didn't happen last time") ...

Purplepixii
11-23-2016, 11:27 PM
The game is at best in a beta status.

You've obviously never beta-tested a game then (or coded one either) as this game couldn't be further from that scenario if it tried!

Spartan et al, keep up the hard work please - it is much appreciated by many of us x

MrFreeze
11-23-2016, 11:28 PM
This forum has come a long way. I remember a post of mine being edited by lamia because I used the phrase "taking a dump".

hold
11-23-2016, 11:38 PM
You've obviously never beta-tested a game then (or coded one either) as this game couldn't be further from that scenario if it tried!

Spartan et al, keep up the hard work please - it is much appreciated by many of us x

Got it ... it's still Alpha ...

Eagleknight
11-23-2016, 11:38 PM
I have beta tested ultima online, eq, wow, Aion, dark scrolls, and many others. I can tell you that this game is nowhere as bad as some of those were during closed, friends and family, or open beta. Yes, it has issues but it is very playable and fun.

I can tell you from experience that when pvp drops you will really start hearing people cry. It happens in every game.

I understand there are many views on what a player expects from a game. These views mainly stem from they types of players casual, regular, hard core, pve, and pvp. All want a good game but each type has a different priority of how that is to happen.

I know it's easy to take posts and responses personally, I do sometimes, but we shouldn't. We all want the same thing a great game. Its just that our motivations are different. If I have issues i state them but I am not trying to make a personal attack on anyone. I try espessially with are dev contact to be supportive while stating my issues.

I can tell you from all my experiences with gaming we are lucky to have any one that will actually correspond with us. Many games ignore input or take it in silently and the only cont a player has is an update message. We are lucky.

Yea the game has issues. We will voice concerns. It will get better. Just try not to take things personal or attack each other. It will make things easier on everyone. And if I have posted anything that seemed like an attack on someone I apologize that was not my intent.

Sparton, the email address for support you provided worked and I now have a ticket number. Thank you!

hold
11-23-2016, 11:42 PM
I have beta tested ultima online ...

I agree that was painful ...

hold
11-23-2016, 11:44 PM
You've obviously never beta-tested a game then (or coded one either)

That's a bold guess ... I can tell you that if I would deliver work with that many bugs I would be fired and sued many times ...

I I can't play a game without having at least 1-3 "server errors" a day -> it's not stable

If I cannot use chars with certain shields (again) otherwise the game would hang or crash -> it's not stable

That's Beta for me ...

Purplepixii
11-23-2016, 11:44 PM
I have beta tested ultima online, eq, wow, Aion, dark scrolls, and many others. I can tell you that this game is nowhere as bad as some of those were during closed, friends and family, or open beta. Yes, it has issues but it is very playable and fun.

Yup, beta-testing isn't for the faint-hearted (or perfectionists lol)

I can tell you from experience that when pvp drops you will really start hearing people cry. It happens in every game.

I'm almost dreading PvP for that very reason - past experience is that many demand it, many more cry about it, some willy-wave at how good they are but it all ends in tears (and often kills off a game). Hope LoTB survives PvP!

maxdeviations
11-23-2016, 11:45 PM
sparton - i m writing this again : i need some serious help. every time the game shuts down and i restart it will go thru the dowload additional content loop. EVERYTIME !!! that means that everytime i have to plal the game i have to download stuff for 40 mins and then i m able to play ? is anyone seeing this problem ? please fix it

Sparton_LOTB
11-24-2016, 12:52 AM
Sparton, the email address for support you provided worked and I now have a ticket number. Thank you!

You're welcome!

sparton - i m writing this again : i need some serious help. every time the game shuts down and i restart it will go thru the dowload additional content loop. EVERYTIME !!! that means that everytime i have to plal the game i have to download stuff for 40 mins and then i m able to play ? is anyone seeing this problem ? please fix it

Unfortunately, I cannot do any direct customer service stuff myself (I don't have access to all the same tools that they do). You should use the in-game support button, and let them know what your issue is, and what your hardware/software is. I've not heard of anyone else with that issue, but CS will know best if there is a solution you can do.

slauki
11-24-2016, 01:42 AM
That's fair enough but please tell me as well how may more fuck ups are acceptable until we are allowed to point out (complain) the issues.

Love your work in this forum and understood that you tried to protect the devs for a long while ... but at some point they need to get their shit together and this won't happen if there are no complaints. The game is at best in a beta status. If people are loosing stuff that they bought with real money they are absolutely intitled to complain.

How nice would you be to a car dealer that fucked up you car service for the x-amount of time? "Uh, breaks ... didn'T think about them" ... "A the clutch this time you say - we fix it by the end of the week" ... "You tried the indicator and the boot opened? Didn't happen last time") ...

critisism is always appreciated, that's not the point. it's even good since it helps the development of the game. but if you read the posts in the last two weeks carefuly, you will realize that they are getting more and more aggressive/offensive. that's
what i dislike and what concerns me, not the critisism itself. i'm around for a few months now and it was always a nice place to be, even if the game stood completly still for several weeks due to the roadhouse/nodding change, we had a nice community. but something has changed in the last few weeks.

i really understand that people are frustrated with the bugs, and the crashes. and i also agree that this game has been released way too early. yeah i'm disappointed too (again) but now everyone has to deal with it in some way and being rude and scream for blood doesn't help anyone. most of us really like this game, and most of us are intersted in a positive development of the game and the community, so we should be constructive and not destructive.

I see that the devs really try to implement good changes, but for some reason they cannot fix the problems and that sucks. i cannot judge this, because i have no idea what's going on behind the scenes but at least everyone can see
that something happends. let's hope that it will turn good soon.

one last word: if your car service mess up the breaks, people can die. if the lotb devs mess something up (again) some people cannot play appropriatly for some days, due to the broken heal shield...

maxdeviations
11-24-2016, 02:04 AM
You're welcome!

You should use the in-game support button, and let them know what your issue is, and what your hardware/software is..

unfortunately, to use the ingame support button i have to download additional content for another 45 mins. i m sorry but m not doing that again for the 7th time. i have sent them an email.

90mphyorker
11-24-2016, 06:36 AM

Nice one, thanks for the reply. Good to know if I don't earn enough Ironite before the end of the promotion I still have a chance through common Gun/Assassin souls.

ironmaiden84
11-24-2016, 07:19 AM
unfortunately, to use the ingame support button i have to download additional content for another 45 mins. i m sorry but m not doing that again for the 7th time. i have sent them an email.

Obviously there is something wrong. Because even if I completely uninstall the game and download it again and all the content gets updated on the first time it won't take 45 minutes. Maybe 15 or 20 minutes.

Enti
11-24-2016, 09:09 PM
It would be great if the trooper store issue could be resolved ("You don't have enough trooper badges.") I could try storm eddie and the fury skill is amazing, at least its art. And when would be the best time to obtain it if not during the extra chance event.

Anyone else having the same issue? It's driving me crazy, sometimes I can get souls, other times not - success is seemingly random atm.

Sparton_LOTB
11-24-2016, 09:21 PM
It would be great if the trooper store issue could be resolved ("You don't have enough trooper badges.") I could try storm eddie and the fury skill is amazing, at least its art. And when would be the best time to obtain it if not during the extra chance event.

Anyone else having the same issue? It's driving me crazy, sometimes I can get souls, other times not - success is seemingly random atm.

There is a known issue where the game will stop you from purchasing with trooper points if any of your inventories are at or over cap (characters, shards, runes, talismans, and souls). Ensuring you have at least one slot free on each of those might fix your problem.

We have a fix being worked on to better communicate what will stop purchases and to not have buying a specific kind of item blocking you if an inventory type unrelated to your purchase is full (and later on, general inventory improvements to make maxing out in an inventory less likely/frequent).

Witkacy
11-24-2016, 09:27 PM
slauki :)

critisism is always appreciated, that's not the point.

You're wrong, my friend... That's EXACTLY the point... If I would be critisized that often - it would be meant that others might not be pleased of the work that I am doing... Now we would have two options: a) this IS my fault and b) it's NOT... In case a) I would rethink everything once again, tried to find all the mistakes that I've made - and fix them, when I couldn't cope with that all by myself - I would ask for help someone more experienced than I am - it's no shame to say that sometimes we don't know something - shame IS while we hiding this fact, doing everything on our own - cause we know better, and then we fail... You know what my RIP grandpa used to say? ''Only those are not making mistakes, who do nothing''... Everybody makes the mistakes and they are good - sure thing it's better learn on somebody's else ones than on our own - it's less painful - yet if we have made them already - it would be good to become even better and not to made them in the future or at least not the same ones - it's just lame and shows that maybe we are not such professionals which we claim we are or would like to be, but we are not...

In case b) We can ignore all the critisism as we exactly know that we have no guilty at all, maybe other try to break our reputation, being simply jealous - but at last we can stand tall and doing our job...

but if you read the posts in the last two weeks carefuly, you will realize that they are getting more and more aggressive/offensive.

You know why? I can tell you what I think... People simply getting more and more tired with all this is happening and their tolerance is going down fast... People are overall patient, willing to forgive a lot, try to cooperate, finding bugs, reporting crashes, taking the time and pointing out the mistakes, asking for a change sometimes... But it is NOT our role! We are the players and that's it (more or less pleased, but's a different story - it's not possible to please everyone, always we can find someone with some ''buts'') - but NOT TEST PILOTS!

i really understand that people are frustrated with the bugs, and the crashes...

Honestly... Please tell me if you remember one single update free of any mistakes, bugs, freezes, errors?
I am NOT... Everytime HAS TO BE something broken... Apart of being disappointed you do think that's fair and it's just for the game's good? I am NOT... It shouldn't happen that our great devs pulling something not being 150% sure it works as it should be - this is very unprofessional... I am not the coder, programmer etc. so I won't give any help, even if I wish so bad - because I simply don't know what they are doing wrong, but all this what's worrying me is the fact that they seem do not know themselves...

I see that the devs really try to implement good changes, but for some reason they cannot fix the problems and that sucks

Exactly, my friend! That's it! Tell me - who needs good changes, while it happends that ''good'' turning out to ''bad'' or ''worse'' - this REALLY sucks when all the bad demons from the past are rising again... I don't know how bout you, yet I would like to less ''news'' and more real ''good''... There's are still some issues which been reported long ago, yet not been fixed because all the time is something more important - this time introducing new characters and so give them another chance to earn some bucks from players... Who cares that Carriage Rider Eddie's fury healing opponents instead finish them? Let's all enjoy the new BNW stuff...
I appreciate that you appreciate all the devs are doing - appreciation is important should give motivation for further work... But appreciation is not enough... I expect some significant changes for good, let them be even small, but let them happen... Even with this last promotion... It wouldn't be nice to GRANT one new character of every purchased pack to everyone who spent their hard earned ironities? They ARE BNW souls afterall, aren't they? Look... One small thing and how pleased people could be... I am not complaining because I've got couple, but I have read that people bought quite lot of them and got nothing...

You know what's the real problem of the game is? That is BAD planned from the start... Not too many worlds - 3 - Normal - Hard - Madness (not counting AK cause it's the tutorial really)... And in the end it happens that opponents are at full capabilities - later we do as well, so any chance to make the game more challenging and harder is to nerfing people's hard built characters, and nicely call it ''balance''

What would be next? In the next worlds? Giving us more stars and so the opponents, or further nerfs?

one last word: if your car service mess up the breaks, people can die. if the lotb devs mess something up (again) some people cannot play appropriatly for some days, due to the broken heal shield...

C'mon... It's not just about broken heal shield - look further... Somehow noticed also nerfing Assassin Golden Son (haven't managed to read about it anywhere - now he has one wave of damage instead of three I believe he had so far...) and about couple other things as well... You said once: - Chill out peeps, nobody's dying here, it's just a game... Again wrong, my friend... It may be a game, but above all it's BUSINESS built to make as lot money as it can be done... And this game is not have been run by couple of students afterhours for free and for fun - yet by people who claim themselves professionals under big ''P'' and who probably earn couple fat bucks for their efforts...

Couple words at the end: I am NOT the proffesional musician in any way, not having proper musical education, just selftaught guy... It happened that I even played at wedding as the urgent replacement for friend in the past... Now I play the charity gigs with some friends at the churches when I have some free time all this about to collect some money for poor and disabled kids - to buy them some toys or making them able to go somewhere they never been - I have no money for this all, for the time I gave... Just satisfaction and ''thank you'' :)

And this is the story: Let's assume for a while that I AM professional musician and you slauki being the owner and manager of the well known heavy-metal band called Knocking Smog... You just hired me and couple other guys and we are about to raid all over Germany and then the world - who knows!

1) The first couple of gigs not went as planned because one of your guys - certain Witkacy screwed exactly everything he could... What you've been doing?
a) nothing
b) critisism is always appreciated, no problem
c) giving me some time and pretending that everything's fine

2) After a few more slops while audience ''booing'' all the time... You:

a) being disappointed of me, yet appreciate that I am trying despite, you being not so sure if I can play
b) buying my explanations that I don't know what's happening and I will check this one out what's wrong with my play
c) hell with them all - they have no idea what's the true art is

3) Another few such incidents has passed... some even thrown a few eggs at the stage... You...

a) being more and more disappointed with the audience
b) relax people! Nobody dying here - at least we can make some scrambled eggs there
c) decide to kick me off the band at last, because you've made mistake and it happened that I am not professional musician like you expected...

What would you choose?

Cheers,

W

Hypnos
11-24-2016, 09:43 PM
What in the hell is going on in the above post?

RCarter
11-24-2016, 09:48 PM
I would probably check out a band called Knocking Smog...

Enti
11-24-2016, 09:55 PM
There is a known issue where the game will stop you from purchasing with trooper points if any of your inventories are at or over cap (characters, shards, runes, talismans, and souls). Ensuring you have at least one slot free on each of those might fix your problem.

We have a fix being worked on to better communicate what will stop purchases and to not have buying a specific kind of item blocking you if an inventory type unrelated to your purchase is full (and later on, general inventory improvements to make maxing out in an inventory less likely/frequent).

Thank you Sparton!

I did read it somewhere that too many souls might hinder additional purchases, but did not know any other types of items in the inventory can cause the same issue.
Working now, your prompt response is much appreciated

scott-5496
11-24-2016, 10:03 PM
slauki :)

You're wrong, my friend... That's EXACTLY the point... If I would be critisized that often - it would be meant that others might not be pleased of the work that I am doing... Now we would have two options: a) this IS my fault and b) it's NOT... In case a) I would rethink everything once again, tried to find all the mistakes that I've made - and fix them, when I couldn't cope with that all by myself - I would ask for help someone more experienced than I am - it's no shame to say that sometimes we don't know something - shame IS while we hiding this fact, doing everything on our own - cause we know better, and then we fail... You know what my RIP grandpa used to say? ''Only those are not making mistakes, who do nothing''... Everybody makes the mistakes and they are good - sure thing it's better learn on somebody's else ones than on our own - it's less painful - yet if we have made them already - it would be good to become even better and not to made them in the future or at least not the same ones - it's just lame and shows that maybe we are not such professionals which we claim we are or would like to be, but we are not...

In case b) We can ignore all the critisism as we exactly know that we have no guilty at all, maybe other try to break our reputation, being simply jealous - but at last we can stand tall and doing our job...

You know why? I can tell you what I think... People simply getting more and more tired with all this is happening and their tolerance is going down fast... People are overall patient, willing to forgive a lot, try to cooperate, finding bugs, reporting crashes, taking the time and pointing out the mistakes, asking for a change sometimes... But it is NOT our role! We are the players and that's it (more or less pleased, but's a different story - it's not possible to please everyone, always we can find someone with some ''buts'') - but NOT TEST PILOTS!

Honestly... Please tell me if you remember one single update free of any mistakes, bugs, freezes, errors?
I am NOT... Everytime HAS TO BE something broken... Apart of being disappointed you do think that's fair and it's just for the game's good? I am NOT... It shouldn't happen that our great devs pulling something not being 150% sure it works as it should be - this is very unprofessional... I am not the coder, programmer etc. so I won't give any help, even if I wish so bad - because I simply don't know what they are doing wrong, but all this what's worrying me is the fact that they seem do not know themselves...

Exactly, my friend! That's it! Tell me - who needs good changes, while it happends that ''good'' turning out to ''bad'' or ''worse'' - this REALLY sucks when all the bad demons from the past are rising again... I don't know how bout you, yet I would like to less ''news'' and more real ''good''... There's are still some issues which been reported long ago, yet not been fixed because all the time is something more important - this time introducing new characters and so give them another chance to earn some bucks from players... Who cares that Carriage Rider Eddie's fury healing opponents instead finish them? Let's all enjoy the new BNW stuff...
I appreciate that you appreciate all the devs are doing - appreciation is important should give motivation for further work... But appreciation is not enough... I expect some significant changes for good, let them be even small, but let them happen... Even with this last promotion... It wouldn't be nice to GRANT one new character of every purchased pack to everyone who spent their hard earned ironities? They ARE BNW souls afterall, aren't they? Look... One small thing and how pleased people could be... I am not complaining because I've got couple, but I have read that people bought quite lot of them and got nothing...

You know what's the real problem of the game is? That is BAD planned from the start... Not too many worlds - 3 - Normal - Hard - Madness (not counting AK cause it's the tutorial really)... And in the end it happens that opponents are at full capabilities - later we do as well, so any chance to make the game more challenging and harder is to nerfing people's hard built characters, and nicely call it ''balance''

What would be next? In the next worlds? Giving us more stars and so the opponents, or further nerfs?

C'mon... It's not just about broken heal shield - look further... Somehow noticed also nerfing Assassin Golden Son (haven't managed to read about it anywhere - now he has one wave of damage instead of three I believe he had so far...) and about couple other things as well... You said once: - Chill out peeps, nobody's dying here, it's just a game... Again wrong, my friend... It may be a game, but above all it's BUSINESS built to make as lot money as it can be done... And this game is not have been run by couple of students afterhours for free and for fun - yet by people who claim themselves professionals under big ''P'' and who probably earn couple fat bucks for their efforts...

Couple words at the end: I am NOT the proffesional musician in any way, not having proper musical education, just selftaught guy... It happened that I even played at wedding as the urgent replacement for friend in the past... Now I play the charity gigs with some friends at the churches when I have some free time all this about to collect some money for poor and disabled kids - to buy them some toys or making them able to go somewhere they never been - I have no money for this all, for the time I gave... Just satisfaction and ''thank you'' :)

And this is the story: Let's assume for a while that I AM professional musician and you slauki being the owner and manager of the well known heavy-metal band called Knocking Smog... You just hired me and couple other guys and we are about to raid all over Germany and then the world - who knows!

1) The first couple of gigs not went as planned because one of your guys - certain Witkacy screwed exactly everything he could... What you've been doing?
a) nothing
b) critisism is always appreciated, no problem
c) giving me some time and pretending that everything's fine

2) After a few more slops while audience ''booing'' all the time... You:

a) being disappointed of me, yet appreciate that I am trying despite, you being not so sure if I can play
b) buying my explanations that I don't know what's happening and I will check this one out what's wrong with my play
c) hell with them all - they have no idea what's the true art is

3) Another few such incidents has passed... some even thrown a few eggs at the stage... You...

a) being more and more disappointed with the audience
b) relax people! Nobody dying here - at least we can make some scrambled eggs there
c) decide to kick me off the band at last, because you've made mistake and it happened that I am not professional musician like you expected...

What would you choose?

Cheers,

W

Some excellent points being made here folks. I do get the feeling that this was a rushed job from the very start. I did not get into the game until straight away as I looked on here first and could see there were issues all over the place so I thought - hold a off a month or two and it will be solid when you start. It has not been terrible but it has been poor at times and I think my feeling is still that the game is a beta stage project with many issues to iron out.

However, it will also be the case, I am sure, that the people trying to fix this want to do a good job and not get booed by a lot of us for making mistakes - I know these things happen but I would rather that the game went off for a full day and cam back 100% than what we are getting just now. As long as we are all told it is going to be off for a while then that is fine with me. But you have to get it right and test it - us paying customers are not beta testers, we are customers and we deserve something that works, because that is what we are paying for isn't it?

I get that soul drops are at time rubbish - they are but I think that is the gamble and sometimes it pays off while others it doesn't. But we should not need to gamble on the basics of the game working or not - it should work and be thoroughly tested before it goes live.

I am pretty sure the Band themselves would not put out an album with notes missing here or there in a solo or drum fills missing all over the place - or Bruce missing out a few words here and there? No, they give it time and make sure that the final product is something they can be proud of as part of their 'legacy of the beast'....(I will forgive them Blaze era as not my cup of tea - similarly I forgive the devs rubbish characters and repeat after repeat soul drops - these things happen and are part of a career in playing a game or writing albums).

So I am not really ranting at all - I get that things go wrong but as pointed out above - every time an update has issues...that just isn't right in my eyes. But lets not forget no one sets out to do a bad job so maybe there are all sorts of hangovers from the last bunch of devs that are hard to fix - maybe the set up of the game code had weaknesses built into it that are difficult to get round and requires a 'plaster' to fix them without really fixing the issue, if that makes sense?

My fingers are crossed that the team can get past the issues because I really like the game, my son and daughter both like the game (they just got it a few weeks ago) and are now starting to like Maiden tunes - they even asked to go see them with me and the wife next year in Glasgow.....(too much £, to loud , maybe a little bit too sweary in places and they are maybe a bit too young - maybe in a year or two!)

LLP

Up the IRONS \m/ and the Devs

Kaijester
11-24-2016, 10:35 PM
10 characters

Hypnos
11-24-2016, 10:41 PM
10 characters

What 10 characters did you get?

Aristo4
11-24-2016, 10:42 PM
10 characters

That would be great, yes.

hold
11-24-2016, 11:56 PM

That's fair enough and the example was a bit dramatic ... if your toaster is doing only one side you would give it back ... people paid real money and they are getting told over and over again to be patient ... they have a right to complain.

Agreed that the tone should be kept reasonable ... no excuse to get personal or abusive - you are absolutely right there and if I missed the tone (can't remember if I did to be honest) I sincerley apologize.

FlyingV
11-25-2016, 02:33 AM
I believe that it should be mandatory to use the phrase, "Knocking Smog" in place of "ten characters", and that Fucking Visions Eddie should be buffed with a retrofit passive known as "Knocking Smog."

PsychoEddie
11-25-2016, 02:36 AM
What in the hell is going on in the above post?

You haven't tried crystal meth over and over and then started typing on the internet :)

megayu
11-25-2016, 03:02 AM
The game is online for months, some bugs exist for so long, each update brings new bugs and not a single once the dev team can deliver the content they planned to, every update will come along with several quick fixes.

From my experiences I had to say their programmers are kind lame, they just can't get things done, that's frustrating, not just for players, if I am their colleague, I will disappoint too, losing faith to them, because they made mistakes over and over again, and sometimes they even can't found the cause of the problem, not to mention fix them.

I am ok with the character and talisman nerf, and I can bear with bad luck in souls (for example, during the Halloween event, nearly 50 rare souls in a row, not a single 4*+ character, and I opened them one by one, that just brutal, after that spent about 70000 trooper points in Sentinel rare souls can't get 1 FotD Eddie, and there are many more.)

Above all of the nerf and bad luck, I accepted it, never complaint it, but can your dev team get their job done quick and well, be professional, like a Programming Engineer.

BillLion
11-25-2016, 03:39 PM
That would be great, yes.

Ha! But I quoted your entire picture!

SamFisher3000
12-11-2016, 12:59 PM
The game is online for months, some bugs exist for so long, each update brings new bugs and not a single once the dev team can deliver the content they planned to, every update will come along with several quick fixes.

Imagine how ruined the game will be when pvp hits.

BillLion
12-11-2016, 01:20 PM
Imagine how ruined the game will be when pvp hits.

Or imagine how better it will be. That's certainly my hope.

wailenhalen18
06-06-2017, 06:34 PM
Nearly seven months later and Brave New World has still not come out.

DIEDD
06-06-2017, 08:45 PM
Yesterday I was wondering why to introduce the characters, 7 months before the release?
It is as if they repented of launching the world on that date.

mjmxiii
06-06-2017, 09:39 PM
One of the last videos on the LotB YouTube channel has a few seconds of BNW at the end of it but is hardly a teaser. The wait continues...