PDA

View Full Version : Please change shield casting toons from trooper champ

Eagleknight
11-23-2016, 03:28 AM
Hi all,
Trolls and other shield casters are causing infinite loops and crashes. If you are on my trooper list please change champ cause I'm not earning either of us any points.

Switch
11-23-2016, 03:12 PM
Think this deserves a bump, while they're glitched its just a waste for everyone. Especially if you have it as a trooper, that's 1250 points you won't get.

Btw, congrats on the 5* achievement, that takes some going :D

Witkacy
11-23-2016, 07:14 PM
Hi all,
Trolls and other shield casters are causing infinite loops and crashes. If you are on my trooper list please change champ cause I'm not earning either of us any points.

Hi Eagleknight :)

I am not sure if my ''Smokie'' counts as well? Yet of course will change if needed - for everybody's best :)

Cheers,

W

Eagleknight
11-23-2016, 07:51 PM
Trolls seemed the only problem for me. None of my troopers were using the cheese-mobile. I had a few other crashes but don't think they were caused by the trooper itself.

Witkacy
11-23-2016, 07:58 PM
Trolls seemed the only problem for me. None of my troopers were using the cheese-mobile. I had a few other crashes but don't think they were caused by the trooper itself.

Good to know :) I've checked this one by myself playing in the dungeon today with CotD and had no problems with freezes, reflects, bugs or whatever... But once is something good for me, may not be for others... So just wished to make sure if everything's OK with my toon - seems so - so she will stay a bit longer then...

Cheers,

W

Fister
11-23-2016, 08:42 PM
The endless loop happened to me also in LoLX today using a troopers warrior troll. My magus Soldiers reflect shield doesn't cause any trouble. Hopefully they'll soon fix this. ☺

Bobo
11-23-2016, 09:32 PM
Wasn't this a problem a few months back as well? I remember being caught in a couple of 2-3 minute reflect loops against trolls in the past before a patch seemed to put a stop to it.

Ionswarm
11-25-2016, 02:11 AM
Both of my trooper trolls went loopy too. No problems with anything else.