PDA

View Full Version : Help with Abbreviations....

Dank Brew
11-23-2016, 11:41 PM
I don't even know what you guys are talking about most of the time. What is RNG? and all the other stuff you're talking about? I can't read minds lol

Currently I am using a hellhound, angel of fear, COTD (The only one I know how to abbreviate lmao), and the grim reaper eddie.
I must say, what a badass team! I love them. (if its a regular mission, i do hellhound and angel. All 3 for the dungeons.)

By the way how the hell do some of you have endless 5* talismans, jesus christ. This is the most tedious part of the game for me is getting talismans done. Now that they lowered the amount of evo runes needed, it helps but I currently have 25 or so 5* talisman, i seen someone say they had about 175??? WTF

Kaijester
11-23-2016, 11:46 PM
Random Number Generator.

Aristo4
11-24-2016, 12:06 AM
About abbreviations there seem to be plenty by this time, all this time discussin the same things does that.
About talismans, I think most early players like me are between 60-100 5* talismans....and the real hardcore guys MANY more :cool:

(most of my 80+ talis were made/evolved pre nerfed rune drops,on rich times)

Eagleknight
11-24-2016, 12:06 AM
I don't even know what you guys are talking about most of the time. What is RNG? and all the other stuff you're talking about? I can't read minds lol

Currently I am using a hellhound, angel of fear, COTD (The only one I know how to abbreviate lmao), and the grim reaper eddie.
I must say, what a badass team! I love them. (if its a regular mission, i do hellhound and angel. All 3 for the dungeons.)

By the way how the hell do some of you have endless 5* talismans, jesus christ. This is the most tedious part of the game for me is getting talismans done. Now that they lowered the amount of evo runes needed, it helps but I currently have 25 or so 5* talisman, i seen someone say they had about 175??? WTF

I remember when I asked what rng was. Asked a friend what the F is that and he told me. I replied that so Fn messed messed up that they even have a name for bad luck.

For those of us with allot of tailismans it is because we have been playing from at least mid July and for some of us this game is like a second job with the amount of time we put into it. It no secret it just hard grinding.

osiris0000
11-24-2016, 03:11 AM
for some of us this game is like a second job with the amount of time we put into it.

I completely agree! Sometimes when i am going to foodshopping, i am looking for ironite in my pockets.. :cool:

In fact, it feels like a torture grinding all the time. But the weird thing is you got more into it more you grind. Like a gamble or other bad addictions :D Sometimes i find myself in a nonsense moment and thinking why i am sitting and keep tracking the same thing over and over again. What is the manner with this? Then i realize that somehow this game relax my mind. But anyway, i can't still find a "make sense" answer for this effort.

Greetings from a full time grinder :cool:

Nicko
11-24-2016, 04:04 AM
Grinding? You mean cultivating mindfulness...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/neuronarrative/201403/how-video-games-can-help-us-achieve-mindfulness

Reeb99
11-24-2016, 10:37 AM

I had enough 5* talismans to get the complete meteor set, but I'm a little less than half way to the comet set. Looks like you have a good team, but I think soldier Eddie would be better with them than GR (Grim Reaper) eddie. Soldier Eddie teamed with the red Angel can fire off a fury attack about evey other turn. :-)

As far as RNG, you already got the definition. When somebody says, "It's just RNG" they mean to debunk all these silly little theories that people come up with for these types of games. People often think they see a pattern when there is none. It's just that some people look so hard for a pattern, they start seeing what they want to see.

The best place to get exp runes right now is underworld madness, period. A matter of Life and Death isn't had either though. There is some speculation that the Brave New World dungeon will drop runes, but we don't really know yet. Most of us just do a lot of auto farming while doing other stuff. I can run pretty much anything other than Number of the Beast or Gunner / Assassin Lord of Light (LoL) 10 on auto right now, especially since the autoplay Artificial Intelligence is getting better.

Other abbreviations: CR = Carriage Rider Eddie. SoL = Speed of Light Eddie. AoF = Angel of Fear, aka the Red Bat. AG = Alliance General, the best green character in the game in my opinion. FotD = Fear of the Dark Eddie.

Kardas
11-24-2016, 11:44 AM
A few other abbreviations I've seen thrown around on the forums here:

FOTD = Fear of the Dark Eddie
GR = Grim Reaper Eddie
CG = Corrupt General
PDK = Pharaoh Dog King
PSS = Pharaoh Sun Spirit (Pharaoh Sand Spirit shares the acronym but is hardly used)
PWS = Pharaoh Water Spirit
WDQ = Wickerdog Queen
WDK = Wickerdog King
AK = Ailing Kingdom
KOTS = Kingdom of the Sands
UW = Underworld
GA = Gunner/Assassin (usually used in context with the Gunner Assassin Rare Soul)

Dank Brew
11-25-2016, 10:43 PM
Looks like you have a good team, but I think soldier Eddie would be better with them than GR (Grim Reaper) eddie. Soldier Eddie teamed with the red Angel can fire off a fury attack about evey other turn. :-)

Yeah, I agree... I just got really tired of soldier eddie after using him only since basically the beginning. Know what I mean? Grim reaper is strong enough to get by, so I just use him. Plus he looks cooler too lol

I'm hoping that night city and killers eddie opens up soon, and also hoping he is a warrior class.... We'll see.

Reeb99
11-26-2016, 12:33 AM
Yeah, I agree... I just got really tired of soldier eddie after using him only since basically the beginning. Know what I mean? Grim reaper is strong enough to get by, so I just use him. Plus he looks cooler too lol

I'm hoping that night city and killers eddie opens up soon, and also hoping he is a warrior class.... We'll see.

Ahh. Yeah I understand totally. I keep hoping that I'll get another decent physical damage Eddie so I can retire soldier Eddie, but it hasn't happened yet. I have yet to pull the Samurai, Fear of the Dark, or either of the other two gunner Eddies. So for now I just keep running soldier Eddie and his tank spam.

mikmar
11-26-2016, 06:57 PM
And what does it mean AOE please?

Aristo4
11-26-2016, 07:04 PM
Area of effect (often referred to as AoE) refers to a specified area in which multiple enemies can be affected by a skill.

In our case in LoTB, an AOE attack hits all enemies.

mikmar
11-26-2016, 08:07 PM
Area of effect (often referred to as AoE) refers to a specified area in which multiple enemies can be affected by a skill.

In our case in LoTB, an AOE attack hits all enemies.

All right, thank you very much, and pvp ?

Aristo4
11-26-2016, 09:18 PM
Player vs Player

IceManFerrar
02-03-2017, 08:34 PM
Bump. What is PvE?

Also, anyone care to explain (or link to) this "Sacrifice" stuff that people refer to as a future feature?

Tritium
02-03-2017, 09:01 PM
PvE = Player vs Environment, aka when you fight against AI opponents in campaign levels. This one can also take the form of PvM, or Player vs Monster.

IceManFerrar
02-03-2017, 09:09 PM
Cheers, thanks mate.

Any idea on this "sacrifice" stuff?

ToTameAGame
02-03-2017, 09:12 PM
Cheers, thanks mate.

Any idea on this "sacrifice" stuff?

It's a myth!

***It should be an option to "sacrifice" your double characters for other stuff - bit like the book of souls. Flush a dupe toon down the toilet and get something out of it. If RNG is like the book of souls it's not worth waiting for it anyway. And it was announced in the 1950s - so in about two years time we get the feature - if we are lucky***

IceManFerrar
02-03-2017, 09:24 PM
Lol, thanks!