PDA

View Full Version : Where to get talismans ?

Hudren
11-25-2016, 07:51 PM
Hi guys !
All is in the tittle, im new to this game and as I see they must be farmed on the regular map, correct ?
I do it for 3 days on the 1st boss stage (sorry dunno the names already hehe) and got nothing ... Drop rates are very low ? My rng sux ? There is a better place to get them ?
Thanks in advance !

The Ancient Mariner
11-25-2016, 08:04 PM
The drop randomly. If you're still in the first world you'll see red and blue ones i believe. They changed the drops on them a month so to make each world color specific on drops. Welcome to the grind.

Hudren
11-25-2016, 08:34 PM
I unlocked all worlds except the last one, but im currently looking for "basic" ones that are in the 1st world's drop list.
Guess I just gotta farm and pray, the last 10mn I got 2, looks like my post solved the malediction haha !

FlyingV
11-25-2016, 08:44 PM
With each world you have a tab in the upper left corner. You will see a difficulty tab and next to it you will see a tab with a chest icon and the words: drop info.

When you click on that drop info tab, it will show all possible rewards that are standard for that world. Thus, you can determine which talismans may drop from each world. Also keep in mind that secret locations drop different talismans from those standard in that world. So, other than knowing which talismans might drop, you simply must play many times over for the RNG to spit out the various talismans.