PDA

View Full Version : Finally :D

floki
11-26-2016, 11:17 AM
I evolved my angel of fear to 5 stars, i finally have my first 5 star-char :D
i wanted to evolve my normal eddie but i though nah, i want to get a CR eddie , i have to materials to make him 5* too instantly, so i'll leave the eddie for now
hope i was wise :p
thanks to all my troopers especially Kamuz and frederik for helping me though time rift X!

i use all my troppers daily, add me : floki-4148

osiris0000
11-26-2016, 11:52 AM
i wanted to evolve my normal eddie but i though nah, i want to get a CR eddie , i have to materials to make him 5* too instantly, so i'll leave the eddie for now
thanks to all my troopers especially Kamuz and frederik for helping me though time rift X!

Congratz! Now you have a destroyer.. Throw some skillshards on that killer and see how he acts as his name to the enemies! :cool:

Esquatcho
11-26-2016, 09:25 PM

Yup, I reckon you made the right choice. Gratz!

floki
11-26-2016, 11:41 PM
Congratz! Now you have a destroyer.. Throw some skillshards on that killer and see how he acts as his name to the enemies! :cool:

Thanks a lot! I will :)

floki
11-26-2016, 11:42 PM
Yup, I reckon you made the right choice. Gratz!

Thanks man :D

Kaijester
11-26-2016, 11:55 PM
I would hold that skill shards if it is me...i think with all the hype in the forum over a character, the next update will not fail to "balance" the character...

Eagleknight
11-27-2016, 12:06 AM
I have phased out my red bat because everytime people talk about a good toon the nerf bar gets swung. I am actually sorry now i have 4'completly usless toons with full shards on them due to character nerfs.

Kaijester
11-27-2016, 12:09 AM
My Tailgunner fury got a silent nerf; with maxed skills and AG buffs, it is hitting lesser than Angel of Fear basic attack.

floki
11-27-2016, 12:28 AM
I would hold that skill shards if it is me...i think with all the hype in the forum over a character, the next update will not fail to "balance" the character...

Yeah man thanks, that's what i figured...
I was probably gonna hold onto em anyway untill i get a really good eddie that i want to keep :)

osiris0000
11-27-2016, 09:49 AM

I also see this pattern about nerfing. Well, it is worth to put skillshards "for now" on Angel of Fear. But what should we do then?? Not investing on any character, until devs say "no nerfs anymore"? I don't think this will happen.. There is so much content on the way and of course, mighty PVP..

Or should we make a deal with all forum members about not mentioning any nice words about a good character?? So we can hide that character away from nerf monster?? :) This is too bad. Like getting punishment because you love the character. Now i start to think twice before mentioning a nice thing about any character....

Kaijester
11-27-2016, 10:03 AM
The way I see it is that there will always be new players joining the forum and boast or share their great character or setup...so it's pointless. For me, I rather invest in characters that are good in their basic function thus unlikely to nerf.

For example, It's pretty obvious Pharaoh Eddie OP fury to be reduced since it's an OP move that you can clear most dungeons with it. Meanwhile, Grim Reaper Eddie is a good balanced character now as spending skill shards to improve his dmg and his effects chance will most unlikely to get nerfes.

PerthEddie
11-27-2016, 10:05 AM
I also see this pattern about nerfing. Well, it is worth to put skillshards "for now" on Angel of Fear. But what should we do then?? Not investing on any character, until devs say "no nerfs anymore"? I don't think this will happen.. There is so much content on the way and of course, mighty PVP..

Or should we make a deal with all forum members about not mentioning any nice words about a good character?? So we can hide that character away from nerf monster?? :) This is too bad. Like getting punishment because you love the character. Now i start to think twice before mentioning a nice thing about any character....

This is why we need removable skill shards. It has been mentioned a few times and there are some good ideas as to how it could work. Personally I have got a few skill shards in my inventory but I am scared to use them in case the chars I use them on get nerfed and they are lost forever :(

Kaijester
11-27-2016, 10:07 AM
And the awful thing is skill shards doesn't stack and end up taking a lot of shards inventory.

PerthEddie
11-27-2016, 10:12 AM
And the awful thing is skill shards doesn't stack and end up taking a lot of shards inventory.

I didn't know that. Do you think using some on my Carriage Rider Eddie would be a safe bet?

Esquatcho
11-27-2016, 10:27 AM
Just after I read this thread, I accidentally forgot to add a trooper and removed one of mine - meaning its just GR Eddie and AoF to auto Game of Death Madness.... No worries!2048

Edit: I should note that I have done this accidentally before & there are quite a few other characters, which when maxed out, can handle GoD in auto with GR Eddie :)

Kaijester
11-27-2016, 11:15 AM
I didn't know that. Do you think using some on my Carriage Rider Eddie would be a safe bet?

Do it if you like CR Eddie, most Eddies are balanced like CR Eddie capable of good damage, hit all enemies and heal functions.

osiris0000
11-27-2016, 12:19 PM
The way I see it is that there will always be new players joining the forum and boast or share their great character or setup...so it's pointless. For me, I rather invest in characters that are good in their basic function thus unlikely to nerf.

For example, It's pretty obvious Pharaoh Eddie OP fury to be reduced since it's an OP move that you can clear most dungeons with it. Meanwhile, Grim Reaper Eddie is a good balanced character now as spending skill shards to improve his dmg and his effects chance will most unlikely to get nerfes.

I guess Grim Reaper Eddie is one of the hardest character to max all Skills, 28 skillshards! But it doesn't mean not worth it. He is balanced and have very useful skills allover. Along with my Corrupt General (Full Freeze set) and Masked Harpy (Full Freeze set) = which gives %48 freeze chance in total with talisman sets. Plus with General's AOE Stun chance and Harpy's highly triggering AOE Magic Burns, they can be devastating magus team.

I was trying to get a Carriage Rider Eddie for last 5 days (actually i am trying to get that char from June), spent more than 15000 trooper points on Rare Magus Souls. What i got? Just 3* dupes.. I guess i need to stop gambling and start to invest back on what i have. I choose Grim Reaper to go with, because he is the most worthy Eddie to invest in my team currently. Throwed 5 skillshards already.