PDA

View Full Version : Strong prisoners add me!!

eddie-8009
11-26-2016, 12:59 PM
I am 1 objective away from unlocking the secret mission in underworld hard, but I just can't do it...

I heavily rely on my gunner CotD his heal shield, but ever since they buffed the demon dogs to have the 'siege' passive, I can't even make it through the first wave :(

So, message to all people with strong (maxed out maybe?) prisoners as their champion: add me!! (eddie-8009) so I can block their passives and make it through that damn level!!

Also, feel free to comment here to which character you want me to set as my champion. If you lend me your prisoner, it makes sense that you can also pick anyone of my list :D

Thank you guys sooo much in advance :)
Up the irons!!

Kamuz24z
11-26-2016, 04:01 PM
I send you a recuest kamuz-8227

Esquatcho
11-26-2016, 09:31 PM
I used to have the exact same problem. Personally, the best way to avoid being hit by demon dogs is to take them down before they get a chance.

Feel free to add me too mate. But I dont have a shield char, I have an assassin golden son, who you can rely on to take down the demon dogs before they get a turn. Not sure what level your gunner cotd is, but with him, my trooper & a decent eddie, you should not need to worry about the demon dogs.

eddie-8009
11-26-2016, 10:05 PM
Personally, the best way to avoid being hit by demon dogs is to take them down before they get a chance.

The problem here is that there is an Angel of strife next to him, protecting the demon dog with his 'block' passive (taking damage for him)

The prisoner fixes that problem too: he gets rid of all the passives :) that's why I wanted him

Esquatcho
11-26-2016, 10:16 PM
Just added you - Seriously, if you max out the talismans on your gunner cotd + use something like a golden son assassin, both of whom are really heavy hitters, you'll take out the angel and the demon dogs :)

Esquatcho
11-26-2016, 10:29 PM
Just looking at your team & you have the makings for a seriously destructive team!

Carriage Rider / Soldier / Pharao Eddies
Warrior Troll (Id go 3xassassin+either 2xassassin+1 red OR 2xguardian + a health or assassin)
Assassin Golden Son (6xassassin)
Gunner Child of the Damned (3 invisibility or thief + 2xfierce + 1 other red or green)

Max that team and you will have arguably the best team you can get! Im jealous of your 2! red trolls. I've been trying to get just one for ages! :)

Aristo4
11-26-2016, 10:56 PM
Just looking at your team & you have the makings for a seriously destructive team!

Carriage Rider / Soldier / Pharao Eddies
Warrior Troll (Id go 6xassassin)
Assassin Golden Son (6xassassin)
Gunner Child of the Damned

Max that team and you will have arguably the best team you can get! Im jealous of your 2! red trolls. I've been trying to get just one for ages! :)

Agreed, but warrior troll has 1 red slot, so 6 assassin, you can forget about that :p

Esquatcho
11-26-2016, 11:21 PM
Agreed, but warrior troll has 1 red slot, so 6 assassin, you can forget about that :p

oups! Yeah, I have no idea what I was thinking! :) Thanks! Editing original post.

eddie-8009
11-27-2016, 02:36 PM
Just added you - Seriously, if you max out the talismans on your gunner cotd + use something like a golden son assassin, both of whom are really heavy hitters, you'll take out the angel and the demon dogs :)

What's the best way to max out these talismans? Grind a specific level?