PDA

View Full Version : Best sentinel ally?

floki
11-27-2016, 04:03 PM
Apart from the alloed commander, what's the best sentinel ally? I have enough resourcesto make another 5*one, but i dont know wich one to evolve, what's your opinion?
I've heard alot of good things about the sentinel golden son :)

BeachPlease
11-27-2016, 05:22 PM
Sentinel Golden Son is a great healer and his heal shield is invaluable. Anyway his attack is pretty mediocre imo. A trooper of mine has a Bomber Boy and with 18k hp he does 4k damage and heals up to 10k. He also inflicts numerous burns. What other options do you have? The Angel of Strife is excellent too.

floki
11-27-2016, 05:30 PM
Sentinel Golden Son is a great healer and his heal shield is invaluable. Anyway his attack is pretty mediocre imo. A trooper of mine has a Bomber Boy and with 18k hp he does 4k damage and heals up to 10k. He also inflicts numerous burns. What other options do you have? The Angel of Strife is excellent too.

pretty much any of the sentinel allies :p any at all. the allied soldier also looked promising with his cleansing en removing of beneficial effects, but i don't know about him, i really can't decide

mikmar
11-27-2016, 07:10 PM
Bomber boy provide good damage against all enemies, so is my choice

Chaosego888
11-27-2016, 07:30 PM
The Alliance General, Allied Bomber Boy and the Soulless Demon are my 3 favorites thus far. I haven't tried that Golden Son though. Dog of War is Okay as well. You don't really notice how good some of these are until they are almost maxed. Try to find troopers with maxed characters of the ones you are tthinkng of upgrading.

Bobo
11-27-2016, 07:34 PM
I have to go with the soulless demon. Seeing as how his true damage increases the higher his HP is, crank six health talisman on him and he hits like a freight train whilst being almost indestructible. Not to mention that his main attack can also taunt the opposition into only attacking him!

floki
11-27-2016, 07:53 PM
The Alliance General, Allied Bomber Boy and the Soulless Demon are my 3 favorites thus far. I haven't tried that Golden Son though. Dog of War is Okay as well. You don't really notice how good some of these are until they are almost maxed. Try to find troopers with maxed characters of the ones you are tthinkng of upgrading.

i will, thank you for your help! :)